It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Rejects Trump’s Push to Lift Covid-19 Travel Restrictions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
No; because he’s rejecting it now, and enforcing that starting Wednesday 😀🇺🇸

Also that’s the title of the WSJ article

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
Since it wouldn’t go into effect until Jan 26, he can totally shut that whole thing down, and will.

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: HunkaHunka

biden doesn't have the power to reject anything. He can ridicule it, but he isn't in the position to vote on policy so he can't reject $h!t.

Cool. Now change your title to "biden wants to reject President Trump's lifting travel restrictions when he gets the chance"

edit on 18-1-2021 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Zero knowledge on a topic and spouting off about it is also called “low info”
Hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

why didn’t he shut down travel from these places until it was too late?

Because your CCP leaders lied to the US.

He shut down travel before most other countries did.

CCP Nancy was killing people by telling them to go out and celebrate, not to worry about the cold bug that was going around.

edit on 18-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The low info crowd are the anti-maskers following trumps lead like sheep

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: marg6043

Did I missed something here? who did Trump killed? I did not know it was a virus called Trump that came from China,

Only the low info crowd says Trump has killed them all, they are not smart enough for anything else.

You mean like when Trump restricted travel from China and Pelosi in February called him hysterical and then led a maskless party in Chinatown the next day telling everyone that everything was going to be OK?

Who are the sheep again?

Now get back in your pen, put your face diaper on and above all, OBEY.

Baaaaaaa

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
he's throwing back everything they were against in the beginning

smart move

travel restrictions do come now with restrictions so its not necessary now to close down the industry

I think Americans just don't know what the heck is going outside their front door in the world of travel

I take offense to you trying to lump all american people into one category for anything. There's way too many different types of individuals here to ever try to lump all people in this country into one category for anything, ever. Why don't you focus on things in your own country? You are so hyper-focused on things over here, you act like you know so much about what is going on here.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Did I missed something here? who did Trump killed? I did not know it was a virus called Trump that came from China,

Only the low info crowd says Trump has killed them all, they are not smart enough for anything else.

You mean like when Trump restricted travel from China and Pelosi in February called him hysterical and then led a maskless party in Chinatown the next day telling everyone that everything was going to be OK?

Who are the sheep again?

Baaaaaaa

Dang, you said that so much better.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Who ever said that? Other than China?

Give me a source if you find out...

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Nivhk
Lol

First travel bans were fascists.

Now travel bans are gravy.

No no.
Travel bans were xenophobic...

edit on 18-1-2021 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Biden isn't president yet.

He can't do crap.

Yet.

(post by Anathros removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Our first travel ban should have been all of China the day that Wuhan, a city of 11 million people were locked down.

Why?

Because, over 5 million people left Wuhan, like little spores, between the time the lockdown was announced and when it began to be enforced.

But no... Trump didn’t create a ban on travel from
Hubei Province until mid February, by that time it should have been ALL of China, but it wasn’t. Because he’s a moron.

Then came the outbreak in Italy... they had shut down first Lombardy, everyone was at the fashion week in Milan... then more of Italy and then all of Italy way before Trump put a ban on travel from
Italy. And during this time, a flight from Italy brought the virus to the state of Georgia.

The man doesn’t know how to deal with catastrophic situations, he’s always late to the executive decision.

originally posted by: Lumenari

Who are the sheep again?

Baaaaaaa

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You are going to have a very hard time after Trump is out of the white house.

Posting multiple anti Trump threads every single day is really getting old.

Whatcha gonna post once Joe Chiden takes over on the 20th?

Going to switch to multiple threads on how great Chiden is?

Of course not...you have a years worth of how something Trump did is the reason Joe Chiden sucks.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

...a virus called Trump that came from China,

The China part is wrong, but he certainly did infect the brains of a whole lot of liberals and never-Trumpers with TDS.

Cue the Sally Struthers commercial with pitiful liberal images.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
The only travel restrictions that Biden will lift is the flow of illegal immigrants massing up to cross our southern border, I guarantee it.
None of them is infected with COVID 19 as is none of Antifa and BLM peaceful protestors.

indeed. we shall see if politics trumps health concerns.......I have a feeling he will let them in

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I’m not posting anti Trump articles... I’m just reporting on reality.

As for Biden, presidents are made by the experiences that cause them to rise to greatness... Trump never did this... I don’t have a crystal ball, so I can’t say if Biden will have this experience

originally posted by: RickinVa

You are going to have a very hard time after Trump is out of the white house.

Posting multiple anti Trump threads every single day is really getting old.

Whatcha gonna post once Joe Chiden takes over on the 20th?

Going to switch to multiple threads on how great Chiden is?

Of course not...you have a years worth of how something Trump did is the reason Joe Chiden sucks.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I really am thinking of writing up something on the cowardice of the left because they can't hold themselves accountable, they can't hold their political leaders accountable.

They really are the party of cowardice.

They scream victimhood when attacked, they can't stay on topic about anything, and their only weapon is a blame-thrower that they use like a tween with their first cell phone.

They create logical fallacies, then wonder why no one will ever debate them on the strawmen they have created.

They are a sad group of people whom I used to pity, but now revile.
edit on 18-1-2021 by DBCowboy because: I drank all of Augustus's beer. . . come at me bro!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
He’s already told them not to come

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

The only travel restrictions that Biden will lift is the flow of illegal immigrants massing up to cross our southern border, I guarantee it.
None of them is infected with COVID 19 as is none of Antifa and BLM peaceful protestors.

indeed. we shall see if politics trumps health concerns.......I have a feeling he will let them in

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
We’ve moved on... you should too

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Biden isn't president yet.

He can't do crap.

Yet.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

He’s already told them not to come

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Did Bai-Dan draw a line in the sand or was he too busy with Mayberry reruns?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
self edit, the poster pissed me off, I'm better than that and have larger genitalia.
edit on 18-1-2021 by DBCowboy because: I drank all of Augustus's beer. . . come at me bro!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join