It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must think in terms of multiracial Whiteness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Your various "I'm a victim" cards you pull to not have to own up to your nonsense is amazing.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I'm pretty sure i've yet to see any actual biden supporter on ats address their support of a man who actively supported segregation in the 70's by passing laws to the effect and is probably the man most responsible for the things BLM was out 'peacefully protesting' over all summer due to his crime laws in the 90's.

Me either. Still waiting for Annee's explanation on why she voted for the racist pedophile biden and yet calls President Trumps base and even Trump racist. 🙄

I’m raising an Autistic 13 year old boy who needs me now.

Real life.

And that’s why you can’t explain why you voted for a celebrated racist ?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure i've yet to see any actual biden supporter on ats address their support of a man who actively supported segregation in the 70's by passing laws to the effect and is probably the man most responsible for the things BLM was out 'peacefully protesting' over all summer due to his crime laws in the 90's.

Me either. Still waiting for Annee's explanation on why she voted for the racist pedophile biden and yet calls President Trumps base and even Trump racist. 🙄

Real life.

When you get a chance let me know....WHY

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I’ve been very clear that I am anti-Trump. He’s just not qualified for the full scope of the job.

I give Biden — Day 1 forward.

I’m not going to judge him by his past. I’m 4 years younger and know/understand how many things and attitudes have changed over those many years.

At his worst, IMO he can’t be worse than Trump.

NOTE: it’s my grandson I’m raising — in case you question age
edit on 19-1-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Real life.

Why are you raising him instead of his parents?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Real life.

His dad died, mom works, different state, he’s Autistic (high functioning) needs someone full time.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I think that it's pretty fair to say that a white person who recently immigrated from Eastern Europe, and white person from Britain whose family arrived a couple of hundred years ago will be as different from one another as an Hispanic and an African American in terms of culture and outlook.

Putting all white people together is as ridiculous as putting Africans and indians together based on their skin colours bring similar.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Real life.

His dad died, mom works, different state, he’s Autistic (high functioning) needs someone full time.

So you will respond to this off topic question but won't answer on topic questions?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Real life.

So you will respond to this off topic question but won't answer on topic questions?

So, you want to bait me?

I focus on the topic when I can. But, my attention is divided.

(post by yuppa removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Wow...I actually took the time to read the whole article...that's something else alright.

Rather than offering his non-White voters recognition, Trump has offered them multiracial whiteness.

Multiracial whiteness promises Latino Trump supporters freedom from the politics of diversity and recognition. For voters who see the very act of acknowledging one’s racial identity as itself racist, the politics of multiracial whiteness reinforces their desired approach to colorblind individualism

So...if I get this straight, wanting to be treated equally in a colourblind way is actually multiracial whiteness and bad. You should seek to be a persecuted victim instead of being treated like a human.

If you want to speak Spanish and celebrate a quinceañera in your family, go ahead. If you want to be a Proud Boy, be a Proud Boy. Trump doesn’t care. As long as you love him, he’ll love you.

If you're Latin and vote for trump...you might as well be a proudboy.

I honestly have to ask, why does any minority in america support those racist pieces of #? Why do you support a bunch of rich old white people who tell you to feel bad for wanting to be treated equally as a human being?

Like they actually managed to twist it so a man who many minorites felt empowered by is actually just tricking them into some kind of racist bull# called multiracial whiteness and twists it even more to make it so not only is trump racist for doing this, but any minority that supports being empowered as an equal human being and not an eternal victim is also racist and just somehow white....

My brain hurts so much after reading that absolute garbage.

I'm still on page one of this thread, but thought I'd say that Dug has done a good job of following the path of their contorted and convoluted reasoning behind this idea of "multiracial whiteness".

It seems to me that this term, "multiracial whiteness", is just a way of calling "people of color" who strive to be a part of the modern civilized global community, Uncle Tom sell outs that have the worst kind of racism. IMO, that is some really twisted thinking, but I guess that depends on the what the meaning of the word "is" is.

Well, at least Webster's Dictionary knows the meaning of "Uncle Tom".

Uncle Tom noun
Un·​cle Tom | ˌəŋ-kəl-ˈtäm Definition of Uncle Tom
(Entry 1 of 2) 1 disparaging : a black person who is overeager to win the approval of whites (as by obsequious behavior or uncritical acceptance of white values and goals) 2 disparaging : a person who is overly subservient to or cooperative with authority

LINK

Wait, was Webster a white supremacist or a victim of multiracial whiteness? Is this definition a sign of systemic racism or of white privilege?
They may have to edit this definition to stay in line with the program.
edit on 19-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Any and all opposition to global corporate fascism is white supremacy. Clearly this is the case. The global corporate oligarchy says so itself!

What, you thought white supremacy was the belief in the supremacy of the white race? How uneducated.

Just learn what words mean, ignorant white supremacists.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

White European Culture and throw in Christianity.

Of course “whiteness” racism in America isn’t just about skin color.

Still trying to deny the white supremacy factions of Trump’s base?

So they wanna be white European Christians? Isn't it racist generalizing them and basically saying they're uncle Tom's.

They have to think like you or they are an enemy to their own race. Wtf is wrong with professors and progressive white women?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Basically, anything not Marxist is "white" and anything "white" is bad. Pretty soon, freedom will be a construct of the white oppressor class too.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
do white liberals who go on about such nonsense not see how racist they are? what i get from terms like multiracial whiteness is first it denies the persons race, then attempts to undermine the progress we have made towards equality as a society and enforces the notion that you should never hope for a better life, that you should only feel oppressed and miserable, that you should blame all your problems on the White man.

this victim mentality is only keeping people down and hindering progress, creating a culture of hopelessness and resentment, its no wonder Americans are such miserable people that only care about themselves.

every generation seems to find something to be miserable about and blame someone else for.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
do white liberals who go on about such nonsense not see how racist they are? what i get from terms like multiracial whiteness is first it denies the persons race, then attempts to undermine the progress we have made towards equality as a society and enforces the notion that you should never hope for a better life, that you should only feel oppressed and miserable, that you should blame all your problems on the White man.

this victim mentality is only keeping people down and hindering progress, creating a culture of hopelessness and resentment, its no wonder Americans are such miserable people that only care about themselves.

every generation seems to find something to be miserable about and blame someone else for.

Ummmmm, you aren't paying attention.
This crap is mainstream in the educational systems of EVERY white/european country. Did you miss the BLM riots that happened in the EU right on cue with the riots here in the US all summer?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Real life.

So, you want to bait me?

I focus on the topic when I can. But, my attention is divided.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

You saw the Smithsonian thing didn't you? Every hallmark of success in life was marked out and labeled as being "white" as though there weren't plenty of peoples of other colors, cultures, and creeds who don't practice the same traits and find the same types of success.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Yet more brown supremacy on display by the MSM.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join