It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Parler Saw During the Attack on the Capitol

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: oloufo

Alleged crimes.

no one has been convicted yet, right. but destroying things, hurting people, stealing things, etc... are crimes, right?

What things did you see get destroyed, specifically? What did you see, specifically, that got stolen?

No fires and nary a spray can of paint insight... we must remember CNN classifying Kenosha as a mostly peaceful protest as private property burned in the background. That is the distinction, that is the dichotomy, not to mention the multi-day widespread looting. There are as many selfie videos of the spring and summer riots and we heard of state AG's refusing to prosecute and now the MSM and most of the left is shaking their heads shamefully when they fully condone the spring and summer looting, burning, and complete destruction and defacing of private and public property.

Both sides have idiots and agitators but let's not act like both sides were presented in the same light by the media not to mention the government

While I agree with a peaceful protest on both sides, once they escalated into violence and destruction it loses me. But the scales of these two sides are way off. And I do give more scorn that the right attacked the Capitol building, however, the left's level of wanton destruction, widespread locations, and cost exceed January 6th.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

All this whataboutism. I for one am against violence as a way to be heard

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ha... these idiots all filming themselves. Real pack of wizards right there. Oh man. And these are the same fools that called Antifa dumb. They got Antifa beat by a landslide.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Alleged crimes.

no one has been convicted yet, right. but destroying things, hurting people, stealing things, etc... are crimes, right?

Unless your a democrat, then that’s called a “peaceful protest”

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

they provide one of the most comprehensive records of a dark event in American history 

Oh please.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

i have already seen some of them. creepy. right-wing nutcases filming themselves live while committing crimes.

BLM imposters and Antifa copy cats?? Boogaloo wannabe's?

No Way. The lies you believe are the lies you will be.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Maybe the whataboutisms are because you didn't give a sh1t when Antifa/BLM et al were burning their Cities to the ground.

Where were your threads condemning them?

I could check your post history to see just exactly what it was that you said at that time but I won't because I don't need to prove that you are a hypocrite, I know you are and you do too.
edit on 1812021 by Wide-Eyes because: #ing autocorrect is killing me right now

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I hear Pelosi still hasn't gotten all her Franzia back.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Alleged crimes.

Unless your a democrat, then that’s called a “peaceful protest”

Yeah, not enough fire to be called "fiery but mostly peaceful", but I would stand corrected if you find a guy lighting up his cig or something.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well which one is the most violent ? 👁️😃👁️

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

not if you're antifa or black lives matter

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: djz3ro

Maybe the whataboutisms are because you didn't give a sh1t when Antifa/BLM et al were burning their Cities to the ground.

Where were your threads condemning them?

I could check your post history to see just exactly what it was that you said at that time but I won't because I don't need to prove that you are a hypocrite, I know you are and you do too.

Actually you'll find it was during a time I wasn't using ATS much (it ebbs and flows). But my comments would have been against them, I do not condone violence.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Those videos are great.

Some were just there, pretty fair minded and well within the boundaries of civilised behaviour and discourse. Nice bit of balance to the mainstream narrative.

Many others were acting like teenagers on social media, not even stopping to think through the implications of uploading, like they'd fallen from the top of the dickery tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Just like my oldest when he posted a photo of himself smoking weed on Facebook, they're gonna learn a hard lesson in safe social media use.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
So, they squashed this riot within hours and it's a huge travesty in the name of 'murica.

But multiple metropolitan cities, across the country, at the SAME time and it took months to burn (literally) out and it was peaceful by the same mouthpieces calling for Trump supporters to be rounded up from the 6th.

Although the two things are similar in principle, there's a huge difference in degree between downtown Springfield and Reagan's "Shining City on the Hill".

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Alledged with positive video evidence of a "crime"s enough.

If you kill someone on camera say unmistakeably...that's pretty damning and usable evidence it was you.

And those DUM-asses....also...because " we're not gonna wear masks either!"....those idiots made themselves known!

"Alleged" crimes? No. Millions witnessed live on tv. That's not "alledged".
edit on 19-1-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
How many videos???? If there were that many taking videos just who was causing the trouble cos you can't attack a policeman if your self videoing.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The bad actors on that day deserve prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.

Having said that, 99.9% of the protesters were peaceful and exercising their constitutional right as citizens of this great country.

The biggest damage caused was not by the few bad actors, but by the media and the left's characterization of the vast majority of those peaceful protesters as villains and insurrectionists.

I don't know where all this goes, but I think it's a pretty good bet that for many on the right the social contract which gives our government legitimacy was broken that day and in the aftermath.

Biden's languid call for unity is not enough. The witch hunt and persecution of Trump supporters is making things worse. And leaving all politics aside, the world is facing some very real and profound problems.

Forget a dark winter, I'm concerned we're going to see a very dark decade or more.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The Oath Keepers were sending and receiving messages back and forth getting instructions and locations of members of the house.

One message, the FBI said, read: "All members are in the tunnels under capitol. Seal them in, turn on the gas."

Between certain reps giving tours the days before and the totally not hidden messages and texts, this will be a lot bigger than just a few people "walked" in and took selfies.

Business Insider

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Its astounding how congress are so terribly put out about the idea that the people of this great country entered a building built for congressmen... oh wait no that's not right... for the the people that entered the building.
They did very minimal damage to the capital, a level of damage that isn't even remotely comparable to the destruction of several cities by black lives matter and antifa over the summer. Yet this event has reached a level of hysteria for these wimpy congressmen ON BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE, that they wish now to blame someone for them, when they could have cared less who was behind the riots from BLM and antifa.
What is going on?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Many extenuating circumstances. What political party are you in? What color is your skin? What flavor of the month is it?

Well, you are kind of right. On the day, it was Donald Trump Jnr who produced 'the flavour' declaring, "This is Donald Trump's Republican party" an obvious attack on those Republican partisans who were in the Capitol, who of course were, 'swampers'

Does anybody see how illogical thinking can make a mob think, illogically?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join