It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Parler Saw During the Attack on the Capitol

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Not my title, I used the title of this article.

Here's what caught my eye. This is as good as eyewitnesses testimony and thought it might be something the good folks of ATS may want to pore over.

collection of more than 500 videos that ProPublica determined were taken during the events of Jan. 6 and were relevant and newsworthy. Taken together, they provide one of the most comprehensive records of a dark event in American history through the eyes of those who took part.

I am, personally, about to get my Norselings to bed so thought I'd post this and let you pick out things you find interesting.

I look forward to seeing what's there.
edit on 18/1/21 by djz3ro because: Layout

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Only 500 videos?

I would have grandchildren by the time I got through all of them....lol

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

i have already seen some of them. creepy. right-wing nutcases filming themselves live while committing crimes.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Alleged crimes.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Alleged crimes.

no one has been convicted yet, right. but destroying things, hurting people, stealing things, etc... are crimes, right?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i have already seen some of them. creepy. right-wing nutcases filming themselves live while committing crimes.

Good thing you're not in the judiciary or justice system.

Wait! You aren't, are you?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Good thing you're not in the judiciary or justice system.

Wait! You aren't, are you?

anyone can be anything on the internet. but no, i'm not in the justice system (only in my mind). but i know the laws roughly because i want to know what i'm allowed to do and what i'm not. and i think any lawyer would agree with me that crimes are filmed there.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

After watching all of the events this summer I’m not so sure anymore.
I used to think that an armed mod seizing multiple blocks in a city was a crime too.
Apparently I was wrong.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
A lot of peacefulness to start with, followed by a little peaceful walk, then a little angry about some fencing, so that had to go, some angry 18 year old kid dressed in black and disguising his face started beckoning people to follow him nearer to the Capitol, then Mrs Cobaltic asked me what I was watching and said she’d seen them all before, so put the tablet down.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I used to think that an armed mod seizing multiple blocks in a city was a crime too.
Apparently I was wrong.

of course, these were also criminal acts and surely some folks were convicted, right?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Alleged crimes.

no one has been convicted yet, right. but destroying things, hurting people, stealing things, etc... are crimes, right?

Many extenuating circumstances. What political party are you in? What color is your skin? What flavor of the month is it?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Alleged crimes.

Agreed, whoever commits them and and in whatever name.....
edit on 18-1-2021 by ARM1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I believe a few dozen folks were arrested for “failure to disperse”.
I bet that stings.

Also a couple arrested for shootings and sexual assault.

I have no issue arresting someone for shooting a person and sexual assault.

www.king5.com...

www.vox.com...

edit on 18-1-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Pent up frustration.
Taxation without representation
I watched many of them. As I watched, I thought about the times in history similar things happened.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Apparently I was wrong.

of course, these were also criminal acts and surely some folks were convicted, right?
Right; some people did some things!
edit on 18-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Alleged crimes.

What things did you see get destroyed, specifically? What did you see, specifically, that got stolen?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

A podium...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Apparently I was wrong.

Hundreds so far. They think they can round up everyone who committed a crime. There are 140,000 videos all together and they are being used as evidence.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

A pretty incredible amount of video.They have it broken up Around dc, Around Capitol, and In Capitol along with a time line.

The few I watched were pretty harmless. There was one that had a bunch of idiots throwing chairs at cops. I'll watch some more later.
edit on 18-1-2021 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So, they squashed this riot within hours and it's a huge travesty in the name of 'murica.

But multiple metropolitan cities, across the country, at the SAME time and it took months to burn (literally) out and it was peaceful by the same mouthpieces calling for Trump supporters to be rounded up from the 6th.

Even after evidence and arrests were made of instigators there just to cause trouble with no affiliations.

But the media doesn't blast that 24/7. Gotta go a couple "Show More Results" with glorious Google and after Google made sure you checked out the propaganda videos and buzz feeds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join