It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats in Washington are complete and total wimps.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
One thing is for sure and should be obvious to even the most oblivious...Democrats and RINOs care absolutely zilch about The People. They're in it for the perk$, the power, the pre$tige, the in$ider info, and the $lush funds funded by taxpayers....oh, and the DC $ocial circuit where they get to rub shoulders with all the power players. And, they will do anything, say anything, steal, kill, lie and cheat to hold on to it. The People's grievances are the last thing they care about.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
How the fire started is still up in the air, but from what I heard and saw, it was a homeless person living in an underpass of what I want to say is I-395(?)

The person survived and was contained fairly quickly.

This is an over reaction as info comes out and with the amount of ARMED forces on Capitol grounds.

I'm still waiting for the cause.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well, you forgot being verbally attacked, shouted at, when they went out in public, restaurants and such.

And, they got covid, being locked up with those horrid republicans.

I still don't understand the need for so many national guardsman, If Biden isn't even going to be there.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I want to make clear, I think protest is fine, and I do make a distinction between the protesters and the rioters. Even at that, the protests went on too long, became a non directional thing at some point.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Okay, I'll bite. Yes, DC is full of wimps, but I see very little difference between Democrats and Republicans.

As far as fearing for their lives neither you or I know how they felt. I wouldn't of been scared, but then more than half the people I know are republicans and they look like the wide array of those who took part in the Mob event.

The only provocateurs were those involved in the planning and execution of the rally, march, mob riot event along with those including Trump, Trump jr., Giuliani and the rest of those who planned, pushed the marchers and the marchers themselves.

There was no steal and there was no massive voter fraud more so than any other election we've had in my lifetime since I've been taking part (the last nearly 30+ years). The steal was nothing but a planned grift by Trump which he's been planning for at least the past year, because he didn't trust that he was going to be re-elected. When in reality he was just a couple changes in policy's and actions away from being legitimately reelected. Imagine that - he put the entire nation through all this for nothing, when all he had to do is put a little energy in towards swaying a few groups his way even if he had to tell a few lies - that shouldn't of been hard he lies every day regardless. Instead he put his energy into the grift, because he's a control freak and didn't trust that enough people to simply like him enough to vote for him.

Short of the unnecessary injuries deaths and destruction though, I'm happy that he didn't do it the intelligent way, because I really think he would of been reelected. Then I would have to listen to his lies and BS and the U.S. would be unstable and full of chaos for another 4 years. As it is now I feel a sense of calm and I feel the U.S. its standing in the World and its President will begin to be respected by those outside the U.S. as it has been in the past. We will always have angry freaks and lone wolf terrorist among us, but at least one of them won't be at the helm anymore.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
How the fire started is still up in the air, but from what I heard and saw, it was a homeless person living in an underpass of what I want to say is I-395(?)

The person survived and was contained fairly quickly.

This is an over reaction as info comes out and with the amount of ARMED forces on Capitol grounds.

I'm still waiting for the cause.

Well, just a few days ago here, a homeless person was set on fire, apparently by another troubled homeless person, the firestarter fled with the victims belongings..was caught shortly thereafter. The victim is recovering.

It's a crazy world, anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

They don’t deserve to hold office for a plethora of reasons, being scared of everything is very low on the list.
I would say lying, cheating, corruption are at the top of the list.
Their supporters don’t care or are too stupid to figure it out.....take your pick.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
One thing is for sure and should be obvious to even the most oblivious...Democrats and RINOs care absolutely zilch about The People. They're in it for the perk$, the power, the pre$tige, the in$ider info, and the $lush funds funded by taxpayers....oh, and the DC $ocial circuit where they get to rub shoulders with all the power players. And, they will do anything, say anything, steal, kill, lie and cheat to hold on to it. The People's grievances are the last thing they care about.

Have you ever noticed that all the men and women sworn in under Biden, they did nothing but smile as he rubbed and sniffed all over their little girls? "Anything for power" is right.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: verylowfrequency

I see very little between democrats and establishment republicans as well.

I'm sure they're afraid of the truth getting out, both sides because both sides have worked together against Trump and his supporters have had enough.

As far as the rest of your comment, I'm not gonna spin my wheels with you on the Orange Man Bad BS. I know what really happened and you know you're ignoring what really happened.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Republicans don’t even have pink pussy hats. Go figure.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: network dude

Isn't it ironical how the people storming the Capitol and got caught are now convicted criminals, loosing their right to bear arms effectively taking their own guns away...

Peace

I believe it was Baretta said it best.

And yes, that is a fantastic example of irony. I hope more see it that way and realize acting like a douche gets you the wrong kind of attention. Be nice to the PoPo.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Republicans don’t even have pink pussy hats. Go figure.

For some reason, they were sold out.
IDK???

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I always wondered why not a single representative stood up to these rioters.

Do they have their balls removed before becoming a part of congress?

Not one representative showed courage.

And that's republicans and democrats.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
I've never seen it this blatant and at this level. They don't even try to hide it.

Why would they? They stole the whole government like they were David Copperfield ... and got away clean.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: vonclod
5 people died..did they not, so, whatever you think, what happened was not a nothingburger.

And before you tell me about the summer of love, I think they should of been cracking heads there.

Is that a call for violence ?

It's more or less figurative, the police should of dealt with the rioting, and destruction..especially after carrying on as long.

Don't leave us there , explain.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Congressman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) dared to take a stand. He said the 2020 stories of riots and associated deaths, were myths.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
ETA: I can't believe I forgot to mention the fact that this Congress now has 25,000 troops outside for "protection".

You mean those guys they just interrogated to see where their loyalty lies? Aren’t those the same guys that got their ammo taken away? 😂

What I’d like to know is, why didn’t any of those super convenient pallets of bricks materialize out of nowhere? And where were those guys with the 100s of thousands of dollars worth of rifles and pistols? Just handing them out of the back of their cars to kids?

Hey! Anybody get a count on how many Nike stores were looted in DC? What’s that? None?! My God! Without freshly looted Nikes, how will Biden’s Buddies, and Obama’s Offspring sell all that crack?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
When it becomes about race, it's because they ran out of other cards to play.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If only Chicken Little were a political party.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Do you really need to be reminded why there hast to be armed forces en masse?

Maybe you should think real deep and hard why that is.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join