It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inauguration rehearsal evacuated after fire in homeless camp!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
So the inauguration rehearsal has been cancelled for the THIRD time? Who said lighting doesn't strike the same place twice or rather three times, LOL.

Will they schedule and cancel again tomorrow? This has to be a movie, LOL

What if it's all an excuse to cover for Joe's inability to make it through the rehearsal on that day? He has to be able to get through the thing in credible fashion.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subsonic

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: elementalgrove

How is there a threat to the capitol???? It’s locked down more so than North Korea right now, with over 20 battalions worth of fully armed troops?

What threat? Lol

The irony is that the threat may well be the security themselves. Imagine every guilty member of the government there on Wednesday surrounded by barbed wire fences and 50,000 troops. It’s all there to keep the bad people in, not to keep the bad people out. It’s the biggest honeypot I’ve ever seen and I see no way out for the guilty. They can’t go on Wednesday, and they can’t NOT go on Wednesday. Lol.

And you know they are all losing sleep over this!

The bottles of vodka/whiskey/tequila littering the halls of congress merits a whole new cleaning crew

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

The last fire I saw that looked like that a section of the road over collapsed. Can't remember where it was.

Is this under a major route of egress for the inauguration event?

It looks like it is right under the highway 395 overpass.

I believe that is a major route.

Just checked google maps it leads right to the Jefferson Memorial and is about 2 city blocks from the Washington Monument.

Definitely a major route in/out.

395 is how we who who live in VA get into the city. It’s more than a major route, it’s THE route.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

395 is how we who who live in VA get into the city. It’s more than a major route, it’s THE route.

Thank you for clarifying!

I had thought this is the case, it was the route that we took in on the 6th.

We are in for a historic week!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

This entire ramp up and the apparent associated paranoia makes one wonder if something else is really going on.

It's not reassuring that they're this jumpy. Makes me think that we're at risk for them doing something really stupid.

None of this reads like people who are actually in 'control' of a situation.

Either Biden and the FBI have planned something to blame on Trump, OR it’s just a show of force by Biden, like North Korea’s fat little dictator does.

Neither one is good.
edit on 18-1-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Either Biden and the FBI have planned something to blame on Trump, OR it’s just a show of force by Biden, like North Korea’s fat little dictator does.

I encourage you to leave room for the third option.

This is the final act of the promised draining of the swamp and we are about to witness the start of a new age!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The other really disturbing thing about all this buildup is that these 25,000+ Nat. Guard troops are supposedly there to defend Congress from the ignorant, fat, redneck, hillbilly bumpkins they spend all their time demeaning as unable to take four or five steps without dying of a heart attack.

Who knew the Walmart assistance scooter brigade was more terrifying than Middle Eastern Islamic insurgents?
edit on 18-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subsonic

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

How is there a threat to the capitol???? It’s locked down more so than North Korea right now, with over 20 battalions worth of fully armed troops?

What threat? Lol

The irony is that the threat may well be the security themselves. Imagine every guilty member of the government there on Wednesday surrounded by barbed wire fences and 50,000 troops. It’s all there to keep the bad people in, not to keep the bad people out. It’s the biggest honeypot I’ve ever seen and I see no way out for the guilty. They can’t go on Wednesday, and they can’t NOT go on Wednesday. Lol.

In the Roman Empire, one of the biggest threats to the emperor was the Praetorian Guard! They killed several emperors, and once even auctioned off the crown to the highest bidder.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The other really disturbing thing about all this buildup is that these 25,000+ Nat. Guard troops are supposedly there to defend Congress from the ignorant, fat, redneck, hillbilly bumpkins they spend all their time demeaning as unable to take four or five steps without dying of a heart attack.

Who knew the Walmart assistance scooter brigade was more terrifying than Middle Eastern Islamic insurgents?

25,000 to stop me.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Lol and he is not the only one upset about all of this...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's disturbing to me though that if that's really what they think of us: that we're all just a bunch of stupid, fat idiots who can't tell our butts from our boobs, why do they need that many troops to defend against it?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

It's disturbing to me though that if that's really what they think of us: that we're all just a bunch of stupid, fat idiots who can't tell our butts from our boobs, why do they need that many troops to defend against it?

It's not for Biden, it's not to protect Biden. It was never about Biden or the congress.

It is a subtle reminder to us that if we don't fall into line and obey this administration, they will crush us.

This is an act of "Shock and Awe" on the American people.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Because that's not what they really think of us. They are acting like some tinpot African dictatorship who knows they'll only be in power until someone shoots them in the back. And they're not even in power yet.

Kim Jong Un of North Korea probably thinks we're pretty damn pathetic right now.
edit on 18-1-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Still left wondering who ordered all of this shock and awe.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

If I understand it correctly, it is the military leaders have called upon states to protect the Capitol.

Seems the official story is that the Governors are sending in the NG in response to those calls.

This theory does not carry weight in my book, I believe the swamp is surrounded and they did it to themselves.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Not sure who they're shocking and awing though.

It's frankly pathetic. If it takes this many for them to feel secure in their widdle Capitol, how are they going to secure the rest of the country? Not enough troops exist for that. They'll never be safe again. Poor widdle congresscreeps.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

POTUS did. He is the commander in chief.....Biden has absolutely no power until after inaugurated. He is simply a jobless tax burden to everyone right now.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Not sure who they're shocking and awing though.

It's frankly pathetic. If it takes this many for them to feel secure in their widdle Capitol, how are they going to secure the rest of the country? Not enough troops exist for that. They'll never be safe again. Poor widdle congresscreeps.

I am fairly certain POTUS had to approve this. Or order it. It is actually a brilliant strategy to make Joe look completely incompetent and like a dictator. This will be one of the least attended inaugurations in recent history. The telling sign will be how quickly they leave once it is done.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

how are they going to secure the rest of the country?

They really don't care about the rest of the country. Rioting is allowed, as we know, so long as it doesn't affect them. Just like Seattle city politicians only got scared when the rioters get too close to their homes.

edit on 1-18-2021 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join