It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden plans to model his policies for the US on what California is today

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The Los Angeles Times wrote an article about how the Biden administration is planning on turning the entire US into what California is today. www.latimes.com...

How do you feel about it?

You have to admit California has a great economy, the rich get richer by the day in California.

San Francisco - has a feces map so people can avoid human waste on city streets

Los Angeles - my relatives had homeless set up camp in their backyard and police said they were not allowed to move them and my relatives had to allow it (the homeless left when the yard flooded but not until then)

A business was shut down by the state for COVID, an elite politician forced it to open just for her.

There has been a 38% increase in people fleeing the state due to extremely high taxes, cost of living, unaffordable housing causing massive and ever increasing homelessness among the working classes. www.npr.org...

The cost of living is very high. smartasset.com...: average rent on a 2 bedroom apartment is around $2,000. A single adult with no children must earn $30,000 a year just to cover the basics of living.

There are regular "peaceful race protests and peaceful race riots" in California, in my lifetime I have seen CA bust out in peaceful rioting and looting many a summer.

There are regular rolling blackouts turning off electricity for much of the population and regular water shortages.

Just a few of the things California has done lately to make the lives of citizens so good that the Biden administration plans on turning the entire US into California if they can.

edit on 1/18/21 by The2Billies because: addition

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Oh, it's worse than that.

California has rolling blackouts and it buys most of its electricity from its neighbors on top of it all. If they can't buy from neighbors anymore because neighbors are no longer allowed to produce, then where does the electricity come from, especially if we're all mandated to go to electric cars?

No electricity for anyone. Can you imagine the heat related deaths we'll have every summer and the cold related deaths in the winter?

Can you imagine the air pollution from people burning stuff to stay warm, and can you imagine the wild fires everywhere from environmental policies of California imported to every ecosystem? Grass fires in the plains from not having the spring burn, for example. Those will be worse in many ways than forest fires ... they move much, much faster making them harder to outrun and control.
edit on 18-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
God save us all!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

The Los Angeles Times wrote an article about how the Biden administration is planning on turning the entire US into what California is today.

So he plans to turn the entire US into rats leaving a sinking ship?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I don't think this is a good idea.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I've always figured his plan was to bankrupt America morally and literally. I can't even say that this article surprises me, even if it turns out to be clickbait.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

and everything they are doing is going to add more to the shortage of electricity.

They are doing away with natural gas, have a gas oven not to mention those who heat with natural gas? Too bad, now you have to buy an electric oven/furnace, which will add to the demand of electricity.

Want a new car? You have to buy an electric car, which will do what? Add to the demand of electricity.

#ClownWorld

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Sounds like a solid plan. Cant wait for free healthcare for illegals when I lost mine with the Obama care. Had nice cheap affordable insurance before, now can't afford it. Go figure.

When they start sending african Americans reparation checks I'm quitting my job and playing the system. Screw em if they cant take a joke.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I've always figured his plan was to bankrupt America morally and literally. I can't even say that this article surprises me, even if it turns out to be clickbait.

The article is from the LA Times, a major left leaning newspaper, praising the idea. Doubtful it is clickbait.

edit on 1/18/21 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The figures on citizens leaving the state (38% increase year over year is it?) are of little comfort.

To keep the state's "population" high and political influence (EC votes) high, the flood gates to the South will simply be ratcheted open. Replace those fleeing with new pols, and in fact ones more tractable and easily directed to voting the "correct" way. They do this or get no government aid.

Oh but businesses and tax payers are a high proportion among the 38% leaving? Got a solution to that too. It's called COVID stimulus. 1.9Tn $$$ or so. Funnel Federal money into states like California that are hemorrhaging citizen tax payers. "This aid is to assist in damage to the economy WE (leaders) inflicted by shutting down the economy to 'defeat' the virus."

It's seems quite convenient that after COVID came around, some states and cities with some of the poorest track records of fiduciary management are in line for big bailouts now.

All of this is a masterclass blueprint for a NWO style re-engineering of America.
edit on 18-1-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Lord, I hope not ...

We just invested in a new gas oven because we like using gas tops to cook with. And we went in a got convection oven too. I told my husband when we move that thing comes with us. It's also handy to have when there is a power outage because you can still cook and heat water and things like that.

edit on 18-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, it's worse than that.

California has rolling blackouts and it buys most of its electricity from its neighbors on top of it all. If they can't buy from neighbors anymore because neighbors are no longer allowed to produce, then where does the electricity come from, especially if we're all mandated to go to electric cars?

Yeah, I love the fact that a state that cannot supply enough electricity to homes and businesses is going to mandate that everyone drive electric cars. Brilliant!

BTW, I heard today that the city council of San Francisco has committed to addressing the issue of public urination and defecation. They said that these are their number one and number two priorities.

Aaaaaand ... I'll let myself out.
:
edit on 2021 1 18 by incoserv because: what's it to ya?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Look at the Vp selection shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, we get the govt we deserve.

*shrugs* we will survive this but things will never be the same because even if the republicans pound the democrats in the mid terms congress does not like to get rid of laws.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Its war!

We are under full assault.

We cant be naïve.

What are the rules in love and war?
They are the same rules being played out on you right now, and you all know it.

Dont believe me?

Lets watch and see. There is no way legally possible to remove a President after he is no longer President. If you see that trial occur, you are living in the twilight zone

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: seeker1963

Lord, I hope not ...

We just invested in a new gas oven because we like using gas tops to cook with. And we went in a got convection oven too. I told my husband when we move that thing comes with us. It's also handy to have when there is a power outage because you can still cook and heat water and things like that.

We heat our homes with natural gas here in Alberta. There really is no other options and we get to pay an ever increasing carbon tax penalty for that.
We also have a gas dryer and bar b que. Gas dryers are the best in my opinion. No static cling and faster drying. Line drying in winter makes for crispy clothes.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
There will be caravans of US citizens leaving for Guatemala

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
There will be caravans of US citizens leaving for Guatemala

Maybe we can take over Guatemala and turn it into something other than the carp hole all the Guatemalans are fleeing.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
They literally have a lake where the water is too toxic to even swim in.

When I went there for a missions trip, the boat we used to travel to other towns around the lake was sealed up to prevent water from the lake splashing us.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Who knows? Maybe someone could actually find a use for even that ...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So the US is to become the world’s fifth largest economy so long as we keep importing Chinese made goods...sounds about right.

<<   2 >>

join