It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s 90 days?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I’ll give biden and team at least that before I let the steam come out of my ears with how he’s lead the nation. Who knows? Maybe things will be ok? I’m not a supporter, but it seems like it’s his turn. Impress me. I don’t think a single dem gave trump a chance, in their tolerance they cannot tolerate those who they perceive as intolerant (oddly if they threw aside such prejudice, they may find to have behaved foolishly projecting their own worst qualities on those they disagree with). It’s human nature to break things into dualities day night, light dark, good bad, coke pepsi, Yankees red Sox’s yin yang.... it’s also easy to view things in absolutes with something representing only good and something conversely representing what you oppose which must be evil. Psychological failings of man (woe is me) aside, the political climate has reached a threshold that it seems inconceivable to even state maybe your opponent will do an ok job.
I’m not so spoiled as to think it will only be my given set of personal politics set as an agenda. I don’t have to agree or like anything about the man. I don’t want war, I want to follow my happiness and same for you. let’s see how this goes I guess.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I only need about 9 minutes to let you know it's going to be a train wreck slamming into a dumpster fire.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Aw come on man, why rush things?

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

Okay, fine, it's gonna be a utopia! All the new administration's policies will really make your life more wonderful.

Better? More believable?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It's already in front of the faces of the American people. Military personal is watching over you.

FEAR = fear every American regardless

control is done by fear, at least it was in boot camp

we have all become the grunts of the DC Club
edit on 0100000029392021-01-18T06:39:29-06:00392901am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0100000055392021-01-18T06:39:55-06:00395501am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Okay, fine, it's gonna be a utopia! All the new administration's policies will really make your life more wonderful.

Better? More believable?

And we will all poop flowers and stuff.
Every administration sucks balls since Reagan and even that one sucked. Bush sr. Clinton, Bush jr. Big O and now the orange man!
If only we could get Carter back!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Better? More believable?
I’m just not in the mood for 3rd eye predictions or living in such a world of abstract absolutes. There’s other forums for that if you’re looking for that stuff.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Better? More believable?

Every administration sucks balls since Reagan and even that one sucked. Bush sr. Clinton, Bush jr. Big O and now the orange man!
hey quit living in the past maaaan

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Better? More believable?
I’m just not in the mood for 3rd eye predictions or living in such a world of abstract absolutes. There’s other forums for that if you’re looking for that stuff.

What's going to really happen, not much. Politics as usual. More erosion of our privileges . Less food on the shelves, and higher prices. Property taxes will go up. Government will take a larger cut of the lottery winnings .

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

That's kind of the reality, they all suck.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It's already in front of the faces of the American people. Military personal is watching over you.

FEAR = fear every American regardless

control is done by fear, at least it was in boot camp

we have all become the grunts of the DC Club
everybody is selling hot steaming fear these days

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Better? More believable?

My brown eye is making most of the Biden predictions.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

That's kind of the reality, they all suck.
Jeez, way to bring down the mood.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

Better? More believable?

My brown eye is making most of the Biden predictions.
Well don’t strain yourself.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Carter????😂😂
Thanks for making me laugh!!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Better? More believable?

Never! How dare you man!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Carter????😂😂
Thanks for making me laugh!!

Shut up!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Better? More believable?

Never! How dare you man!
Touché, you do you!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Haven't we already had 47 years to judge his leadership ability?
He's not going to magically become something different.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Don’t need 90 days. Biden is going to eliminate American jobs and give the Arabs their power back on day 1.

www.politico.com...

“President-elect Joe Biden will rescind the cross-border permit for TC Energy's Keystone XL pipeline on his first day in office, three sources confirm to POLITICO.

The move is billed as one of Biden’s Day One climate change actions, according to a presentation circulating among Washington trade groups and lobbyists, a portion of which was seen by POLITICO. The decision was not included in incoming chief of staff Ron Klain’s Saturday memo outlining Biden’s planned executive actions during the first days of his presidency.”

<<   2 >>

join