It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI vetting Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Imagine if a ‘disgruntled trump supporter who is also in the national guard’ guns down biden

Kamala takes the reign and MAGA is outlawed

Its almost too perfect a plan not to instigate - if you are the cia

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

So....you're not actually off the grid. And for someone who hates people, you sure do spend a lot of time reading about them and posting to them online.

A survivalist who is financially independent, yet has a successful business and is reasonably affluent....so....a hipster?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Off grid means one thing.... off the power grid

I happen to be not only off the power grid but far from any kind of utility...... my water comes from. Mountain aquifer and my power comes from the sun

I’m off-grid... I’m not Amish 😂

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

So....you're not actually off the grid. And for someone who hates people, you sure do spend a lot of time reading about them and posting to them online.

A survivalist who is financially independent, yet has a successful business and is reasonably affluent....so....a hipster?

edit on 18-1-2021 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
As much as the news has been playing up this angle, I can't help but wonder if there isn't a major event already planned by TPTB.
Is this where Joe will 'leave the room'? Do people still think Joe will be POTUS for four years?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I think both Biden and Kamala should be more worried about the Secret Service and the Capital police, those who man the gate houses and other entry points.

The Secret Service will be heavily armed and closest to them at all times, even after inauguration.

I think the recent episode with the Capital Police opening doors, has opened up a boatload of scenarios.

After all, it was probably the Secret Service that killed JFK.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The Office of the Resident Elect wants their own little private Army 🤣

The AP article has 2 major flaws as does the whole NG story 🤣

Both flaws are painfully obvious 🤣

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

If they want Harris to have the ability to serve two full terms they'll do anything to keep Biden around until two years and a day into his term

Or course, this implies they go by the Constitution, and we all know how much they (meaning all politicians, on each side) love to abide by that.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I just hate people...

We know that already, and that is all anyone here needs to know about you. Case closed.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Posts are improving, opening posts still could use some improvement.

Honest critic if you're looking to improve and continue starting new threads.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
From the link:

“We want to send the message to everyone in the United States and for the rest of the world that we can do this safely and peacefully.”

They've already failed. You cannot have a "peaceful" transition when this many government guns are required.

I know... I know... Just because they're there doesn't mean they'll use them. But it does mean that they know government guns are the ONLY way to get Biden into the White House.

And sure... sure... there's always government guns for any random crazy... but this bunch is scared of half the nation... at least half the nation. It really depends on how much they had to cheat to get Joe into position...

This does not bode well for anyone.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I happen to be not only off the power grid but far from any kind of utility...... my water comes from. Mountain aquifer and my power comes from the sun

You are not off-grid. If your land has an address used in legal filings, if you have modern internet of any "uplink" variety, had your hipster alt utilities stuff installed, pay property taxes and have a parcel number attached to your property then you are not "off the grid", you are on it, with a minor map oversight.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
From the link:

“We want to send the message to everyone in the United States and for the rest of the world that we can do this safely and peacefully.”

They've already failed. You cannot have a "peaceful" transition when this many government guns are required.

I know... I know... Just because they're there doesn't mean they'll use them. But it does mean that they know government guns are the ONLY way to get Biden into the White House.

And sure... sure... there's always government guns for any random crazy... but this bunch is scared of half the nation... at least half the nation. It really depends on how much they had to cheat to get Joe into position...

This does not bode well for anyone.

No, it does not bode well. It's such a touchy subject (than anyone active military would go after a politician or POTUS on home soil) that it's almost a sure bet we can expect a try. It's like they're advertising it before it goes down.
edit on 1/18/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
FBI vetting Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack

Go figure.

Biden's creating the Waffen SS.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
You should fear that DC has been turned in to the American version of the Iraqi green zone.

Where your first amendment right has been declared sedition.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
No. It doesn't say Biden lost.

It says there are a lot of traitors and ignorant people. That's all it says.

a reply to: Echo007

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

No, it does not bode well. It's such a touchy subject (than anyone active military would go after a politician or POTUS on home soil) that it's almost a sure bet we can expect a try. It's like they're advertising it before it goes down.

That's exactly how it seems.

There is a major power struggle taking place right now, and I'm sure we don't know the half of it. I feel like both sides are making their case right now for whatever is planned to go down on inauguration day. And something is definitely planned.

I don't believe that Trump has given up or given in. And Team Biden knows it. (I'm not sure Biden himself still has the mental faculties to understand what's going on...)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I gotta add something that's been worrying me more and more...

I think this has gone far beyond Trump/Biden, left/right, Democrat/Republican. I fear that when the Democrats weaponized the George Floyd/BLM protests into riots, that they empowered and strengthened true enemies of the country, with no allegiance to either candidate or party. They might "identify" as left or right, but they are only committed to destroying government and authority. They may seem to align with one or the other, but their alliance will only last as long as it serves their purpose.

Because of the civil unrest and instability which has been stirred up the last year by Dems trying to discredit all things Trump, and Trump discrediting all things establishment (which, of course, includes the dinosaur Biden), and the absolute craziness in DC preparing for the inauguration, that this inauguration will be their chance to strike against the entire establishment.

The Dems might actually be more afraid of the monster they created than Team Trump or MAGA protesters. Or perhaps should be.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Judge Jeanine: Biggest threat to US security is the FBI's failures

11 min video of Judge Jeanline vetting the FBI.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

yeah SOOO far off the grid you have internet..........no youre not off grid dude, I know plenty of people that use solar almost solely and still arent off grid, you dont even know what it means from the sounds of it.

you lie constantly........you really think we cant tell?
edit on 1/18/2021 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Off the grid means something quite different.
You are on the grid.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join