It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI vetting Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

U.S. defense officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, prompting the FBI to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.

source

Reading further into the article it quoted some high ranking military staff saying they have no evidence of a threat, but evidently there’s enough concern of one that vetting must be done.

What do we expect to see Wednesday? Is this going to come off without a hitch, or is it going to be mayhem in the streets of DC?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

U.S. defense officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, prompting the FBI to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.

source

Reading further into the article it quoted some high ranking military staff saying they have no evidence of a threat, but evidently there’s enough concern of one that vetting must be done.

What do we expect to see Wednesday? Is this going to come off without a hitch, or is it going to be mayhem in the streets of DC?

Seems wise considering what’s been going on.

Speculation of insiders et al

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
They are fearful a “woke vet” that wants to see Kamala be President might try something. The whole who has the most to gain motive. a reply to: HunkaHunka

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Should be terrifying to people like you.

People that swore an oath to defend America against all enemies, foreign and domestic in DC right now with actual weapons...

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

One would think maybe they'd vet their people well enough to know that they were so insane they would try to assassinate a Federal politician, like maybe even before deploying them anywhere.

Then, I'd also think people would look at the new threads before posting, but here we are.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If it was Obama he would probably demand no Military personal has any live ammo.

What's it say about the soon to be President, when you need the Military to lock down every road leading to the Capitol. That to me says you didn't receive the votes they claim you did, you don't have the consent of the American people.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

People that swore an oath to defend America against all enemies, foreign and domestic in DC right now with actual weapons...

First off.. I’m a Navy war vet.

Secondly, people like me live so far off grid there are no cell towers, only mountains. I haven’t come down off this Mountain since February. Not much scares me.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
That’s actually a pretty stupid conclusion given that the split in popular vote was just a few percent.

Maybe you aren’t good at fractions?

originally posted by: Echo007
If it was Obama he would probably demand no Military personal has any live ammo.

What's it say about the soon to be President, when you need the Military to lock down every road leading to the Capitol. That to me says you didn't receive the votes they claim you did, you don't have the consent of the American people.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

First off.. I’m a Navy war vet.

Secondly, people like me live so far off grid there are no cell towers, only mountains. I haven’t come down off this Mountain since February. Not much scares me.

How do you have internet? And it sounds more like you are scared and ran away....
edit on 1/17/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
With how well the FBI vetted the people with claims of election fraud, will just have to see how it goes I guess? They seam to have a lot of tools and staff for checking stuff out. I don't know, sure the generals will be watching closely.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Confirmed - Pro-Trump mindset is NOT ALLOWED by National Guard at the Capitol.

twitter.com...

They are being vetted more than the man who will be inaugurated there.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I think there exists a certain orange individual that scares the bejeesuz out of you....based on the cavalcade of drivel posted about the guy.

Oh you have fear and its bleeding all over these boards

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I've just reached out to my sources within the Biden administration.

The rumors are true.

The 25,000 troops are being vetted and the vets supporting Trump are being asked to leave.

The bad news is out of the 25,000 troops only seven are remaining. And as an odd twist, all of them are named Kevin.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I have satellite internet... you can get that anywhere

I’m a survivalist that lives off grid.... I just hate people...

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I've just reached out to my sources within the Biden administration.

The rumors are true.

The 25,000 troops are being vetted and the vets supporting Trump are being asked to leave.

The bad news is out of the 25,000 troops only seven are remaining. And as an odd twist, all of them are named Kevin.

Ha...now wouldn't that be a big slap in the face if every single one in DC said they supported Trump......then what would happen? 25k more sent in?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I have satellite internet... you can get that anywhere

I’m a survivalist that lives off grid.... I just hate people...

You're a "survivalist" that lives off the grid with a satellite internet connection?

Couple questions....do you know what "off the grid" means? And if you hate people, are a survivalist and live off the grid then why do you keep up with the news?

I will call a duck a duck....and you are certainly a liar.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Same way I do, Viasat

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDave90
Same way I do, Viasat

Yeah...tough to do when you have to pay for the service but live "off grid" and are a survivalist. Wonder where the bills get sent....to his "off grid" pseudonym email address? Or do they send them via smoke signal on the 15th of every month?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Allegiance is such a bother.

I'm tapped out.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Yep... I have an off grid address that can’t be found on a map, but gets to me anyway. It’s not tough at all when you are financially independent.

I’m sorry if you have to be dependent on the grid.

Also HughesNet doesn’t send bills genius... you just pay them via their app

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: SuperDave90
Same way I do, Viasat

Yeah...tough to do when you have to pay for the service but live "off grid" and are a survivalist. Wonder where the bills get sent....to his "off grid" pseudonym email address? Or do they send them via smoke signal on the 15th of every month?

edit on 17-1-2021 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join