It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The army doesn't trust it's own?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavscout11cav
Its sad that the President elect can't trust his own military.

Guess he had some doubts after he screwed over a respected general and destroyed his life. Military doesn't take well to screwing with their own.

The left never really had much respect for the military.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

By making up funny nicknames

ohh so that's what hurt your feelings?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: loam

Can anyone identify a single government institution in the US that isn't completely dysfunctional at this point?

Thank you president Trump?

LOL like a true TDS leftist, it's all Trumps fault for all the communistic actions of the left.

They HAD to do these things because of Trump. Yeah that justifies all your sin.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

pretty sure that's been going on since the barbary wars in 1802, the whole war without Congress declaring war
edit on 17-1-2021 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Now now....let's stop for a moment and all together now sing "Imagine" by John Lennon. Oh, doesn't that just make you wet your pants with his vision of rainbows and unicorns dancing in borderless pastures of green grass and blue skies and sharing all the world in peace. Oh...just let that take over your imagination now. Just imagine no country...it's easy if you try.

(sarcasm)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

It's so sad for us being military Veterans of our birth country that when we actually realize one or maybe two things about war is this with my own experience serving in the USAF.
1. War truly is a racket unless the US is being invaded. ( times have changed since I felt that and the reason is because it doesn't take another 's foot soldier to invade another country, electronic warfare is now, by any means that is )
2. Many of us that have served do ask ourselves at one time or another in our life this, why was I sent to a place to kill, just because someone said so, hmm , after all these years we ask ourselves the same question and we still may not have an answer to it.

What is really sad if we see a repeat of what happened at Kent State University. www.history.com...
edit on 0100000030382021-01-17T21:38:30-06:00383001pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0100000052392021-01-17T21:39:52-06:00395201pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jan 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

College boy/girls make a "pledge".

Military Men/women take an "OATH" "To God" and "country".

We took/take, the same oath "politicians/judges/LEO take. Only we don't/didn't get an opportunity to, "give a two week notice" to quit.
Leo's/politicians/judges can quit/stop at any time! They're not obligated to finish "their oath".
Only a Military "oath" is bound by "law"! If not civilian law, the USCMJ.
No cop/LEO will get a "court martial" for running away in fear. They shouldn't! That's not their job.
An "oath" doesn't mean the same, to everyone that takes "an oath".
American Soldier take an "oath".
LEO's/ politicians/Lawyers/ school boys and girls make pledges. They can quit anytime, they're not bound by any "law".

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What? I don't understand...

This is the MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES! more people voted for him than any other president, ever. Which means he is loved and adored far and wide, why would they need to check into anything or anyone, just doesn't make sense. On a real note, even though some, maybe the majority of them don't like, nor supported him, I'd be willing to bet they would still take or deliver a bullet on his behalf any day.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Now now....let's stop for a moment and all together now sing "Imagine" by John Lennon.

It's amazing to read these lyrics in the context of today...

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

edit on 17-1-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

(post by Guyfriday removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
What? I don't understand...

This is the MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES! more people voted for him than any other president, ever. Which means he is loved and adored far and wide, why would they need to check into anything or anyone, just doesn't make sense. On a real note, even though some, maybe the majority of them don't like, nor supported him, I'd be willing to bet they would still take or deliver a bullet on his behalf any day.

How can they take a bullet for him knowing he’s not the president?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Excellent analysis and concerns.

It is interesting that it comes from the army times.
edit on 17-1-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

He tried to reach out to them

For example?

By making up funny nicknames?

In the beginning after he was elected, he actually alienated some of the Republicans by reaching out to the Democrats in the House. They just set him up to delay things, they negotiated with no chance of giving Trump one bit.

Is your memory that short? Maybe you should invest in previgen to help you remember things that happened. Oh yeah, you said you voted against Trump both times, so you could not see what he tried to do, you were blinded by your own beliefs.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Shaiker

An impeachment requires only a House vote. The House approved a second relief package many months ago. McConnell refused to take it to the floor of the Senate, refused to allow it to be considered. Sort of like how he refused to consider Garland's confirmation.

But perhaps you misunderstood what I meant by abrogation of power. Years ago it would take Congressional approval to take military action. They abrogated that power. Years ago military budgets could not be diverted to things like a stupid wall. Congress abrogated that power.

Can you do some mental splits next?...Figured while you're doing gymnastics you could take crowd requests.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The AP is reporting:

FBI vetting Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack

U.S. defense officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, prompting the FBI to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: loam

Joe Biden must have asked the military guys on his side to scrutinize certain soldiers. If they voted for President Trump, their service file may be flagged, and they'll be put on porta-potty duty across the street.

Also

Biden is replacing some Secret Service guardians, because he feels threatened.

Some Democrats in Congress are afraid their colleagues will kill them.

Not at all the characteristics of a totalitarian regime. Just because you aren’t allowed to question the actions or words of one party, or voice criticism, or be punished based on for whom you voted...those are all good signs of a good, free society.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Something just pointed out by a veteran..

The soldiers at the Capitol are being vetted more than the guy who's going to be inaugurated there.

True.

Edit to add:

Confirmed - Pro-Trump NOT ALLOWED by National Guard at the Capitol.

twitter.com...

edit on 1/17/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Thanks to all of the TrumpTards, the BidenTards, and to all the Demmytards and Retardican politicians.
The population cannot break free from the bull# Left Vs Right scam. Everyone who buys into it has fallen for the favorite tactic of The Psychopathic Powers That Shouldn't Be, divide, distract, and conquer.
I hope you all who have been "trusting the plan" realize that you were following the plan of The Overlords. Because of all of you, there will be an amount of censorship never seen before.
All the idiots who went to Capital Hill fell right into a trap and now a lot of them are ##d.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Because of all of you, there will be an amount of censorship never seen before.

Yeah, it's their fault.

Just like all those other countless victims in the world that were clearly "asking for it".

The censored shouldn't have been running around flaunting their free speech, they're just free speech floozies asking to be silenced.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join