It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The army doesn't trust it's own?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Yeah. I like how he weaponized the IRS the FBI against conservatives.

Ah. So it was okay to be weaponized against liberals?

Wiener’s eventual book making use of what he obtained, Gimme Some Truth: The John Lennon FBI Files, reveals that President Richard Nixon was worried that Lennon could hurt his chances of re-election.

www.thevintagenews.com...

Don't act like corruption is something new, or confined to any political persuasion. Trump did nothing to change any of that.

edit on 1/17/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Maybe all the vets should wear their uniforms down there and stir up confusion. Screw these politicians, they should be very scared. We need to let them know who really runs this country because that time is about to expire.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I worked Obama's inauguration in 2013. Everyone who works the inauguration gets additional screening on top of whatever clearance they already had.

It's nothing new.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. I like how he weaponized the IRS the FBI against conservatives.

Ah. So it was okay to be weaponized against liberals?

Wiener’s eventual book making use of what he obtained, Gimme Some Truth: The John Lennon FBI Files, reveals that President Richard Nixon was worried that Lennon could hurt his chances of re-election.

www.thevintagenews.com...

Don't act like corruption is something new, or confined to any political persuasion. Trump did nothing to change any of that.

Don’t blame Trump for Obama’s evils then smugly bring up another dirtbag to juke away from your mistake.
PS I was born in 1980. You can’t tie my acquiescence to Nixon.
But yeah, Washington is corrupt so that’s the orange mans fault.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Don’t blame Trump for Obama’s evils

I didn't.

Never said that.
But he did say that he was going to clean it all up. Did it work?

PS I was born in 1980.
That's not your fault.

(post by VictorVonDoom removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Can anyone identify a single government institution in the US that isn't completely dysfunctional at this point?

Thank you president Trump?
Wow. You’re right. What a lot of work he did to make it up that way in only just 4 years!

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Don’t blame Trump for Obama’s evils

I didn't.

Never said that.
But he did say that he was going to clean it all up. Did it work?

PS I was born in 1980.
That's not your fault.

Trump did not realize that Godzilla and the swamp creature lived in that swamp with the gators and crocks when he took office. I did not believe he could clean the swamp when he got elected, nobody will ever attempt that again.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Trump did not understand that there are three branches of government.

Much to his chagrin, he learned that the Presidency is not the same as owning a company.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
“. . . All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic”: An Open Letter to Gen. Milley

With this open letter coming out in August last year, the military does look divided over the election issues. Sound like it got some support among the military community. Is it enough to overcome the military aspects looking into the issues of foreign election interference?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Have you ever heard the political term,
'Pork"?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Guess we'll be seeing loyalty pledges to Biden now.

To certify ... they'll put a little asterisk on your COVID shot card.

You'll get two asterisks if you take a knee while the National Anthem plays.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Trump did not understand that there are three branches of government.

Much to his chagrin, he learned that the Presidency is not the same as owning a company.

The Dems attacked him right from the beginning, they were like Piranhas. He tried to reach out to them and they raked him over the coals. The Media twisted so much stuff, I am disappointed in the citizens of our country that just read the headline and one paragraph and do not read the whole article which later states it was all opinion or was not actually substantiated.

I read the whole article most times, and I am surprised how many supposedly intelligent people are not able to figure this out. I suppose they were booksmart, they are not wise, they have been programmed to believe in lies without investigating if they are real.

There is very little whole truth in this country these days and Europe has the same problem. Same with all the major financial powerhouses in the world. I don't believe in Santa and I will not consider these stimulus checks as gifts, they are advances on losses I will incur in the future from prices going way up.

My father warned me not to believe in politicians when I was a kid, the first I remember the talks while sipping coffee at the table out of the saucer while eating cookies was about the time they had the moon landings and then Kennedy got assasinated a few years later I think. I was only about seven when I learned about political corruption and even pork in government was mentioned and that info stuck in my brain all through my life, I questioned everything but noticed most people just wanted to accept things. I actually learned how to use the system, but rarely abused the knowledge except for using tax breaks for my business.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Have you ever heard the political term, 'Pork"?
I have, indeed.
In general, it can lead to increased budget deficits. Something that Conservatives tend to be averse to.

Have you heard the term "corporate welfare?" It has to do with decreasing taxes at the expense of budget deficits. Something that is not a very Conservative approach. More of a corporate approach, I think.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

He tried to reach out to them

For example?

By making up funny nicknames?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Shaiker
Years ago military budgets could not be diverted to things like a stupid wall.

Damn Trump. Shame isn't it?

Trump wasted all that money just to keep brown people from crossing our southern border when he could have been using it to kill and terrorize brown people all over the world.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

When Clinton came to speak at my first base they were very careful on who was allowed near him, or even into the location to hear him speak.

The rest of us were kept on the other side of the base.

Nothing new really.

(post by murphy22 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The ONLY Loyalty Pledges that Mean Anything in the Military is the one to the Constitution , and the Preservation of It . In that regard , there is Always a Time to Question Ones Sincerity of that Pledge when ones Politics are put Above their Patriotism to their Country .

edit on 17-1-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Its sad that the President elect can't trust his own military.

Guess he had some doubts after he screwed over a respected general and destroyed his life. Military doesn't take well to screwing with their own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join