It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Game Is Rigged. Congrats on a Spectacular Victory...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The game is rigged. (Some language, please if you are easily offended)

I choose not to care anymore. To see things as they are.

As hard as I try. I don’t understand how we have gotten so divided.

We have it all. We have every single essential need to survive.

Are we happy ? As the Ozzy Man says “yeah naw yeah”.

So, like George I give up. The system isn’t broken.

It works precisely as designed. For our Masters.

Though I will still come wallow in the Mud PIt.

I no longer have passion...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Completely planned.

Globalism ( read slavery-lite ) shall prevail...with the help of a whole lot of useful idiots.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Completely planned.

Globalism ( read slavery-lite ) shall prevail...with the help of a whole lot of useful idiots.

This was planned, orchestrated and funded by the GOP and it blew up in their face; And destroyed the Republican Party in the process. You happy now....

edit on 17-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Completely planned.

Yep, agreed. And it's partly because many of the divisive tactics have been used for so long that many people, if not all, don't actually see them or even consider that they exist.

All you need do, as many of us know here, is look at the MSM and see how they can manipulate hundreds of millions of people, most notably politicians, with seemingly little to no effort.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yep. Just one more party to go now.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

It's coming.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Completely planned.

The useful idiots are the only problem, now. What’s going on is so damn obvious that it’s on them now, those who refuse to see.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

What's your plan?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Huh. I would have thought you were on that steering committee.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

To sit back and do nothing and watch it take care of itself.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

i agree with him on too many issues.

I think I should be a bit concerned.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What's your plan?

I can answer that.

Sit back and watch.

Popcorn and a vice of my choosing.
edit on 17-1-2021 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Exactly how I feel now.Given up hope for the future of the country.Its all a show as we are being divided up and used to make a few even richer and more powerful.a reply to: whyamIhere

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

We all know it is a game. We all know that we are mere game pieces on the board.

We know it all, we feel we can't do anything about it, so it is always someone else's fault.

Just for the record. We all contributed to the mess we find ourselves in. No one person made this mess, and no one person can fix it.

That is exactly why they are so invested in making sure we stay divided. They can't let us measly little ants know just how powerful we can be. By the way, anybody stop and think where the internet came from? Of course it was created for the good of all mankind. Why do I have a problem believing that?

While we are fighting to the death for our right to hand over every microsecond of our personal lives, making sure they track every movement we make, and logging every pic and keystroke we have ever made, we might take the time and take a good look at the cage we have just locked our minds into. It is very considerate of them to allow us to hold on to the key, even though we will never use it.

In the sci-fi movies, the controlling device is always a collar around the neck, with a explosive device to prevent us from removing it. Boy did they get that one wrong. I guess no one would have believed it if they had made it a portable device that we paid large amounts of money for, willing carry, and go into a panic if separated from it for more than a few seconds.

It has been reported that the internet is more addictive ,and a harder habit to break, than heroin. I don't have a problem believing that.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I don’t understand how we have gotten so divided.

Rampant misinformation/propaganda spread across a desperate and largely ignorant and lazy populace clinging to the deluded vestiges of "the ideal greatness," while rebelling against truth, science, and knowledge, got us here. In part.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

I remember the Star Trek episode where Ensign Barclay or Broccoli, as he was jokingly called, became addicted to the holodeck. It was his place to escape all the anxiety ridden problems he had to face in his daily life.

I so understood how addicting a holodeck could become if they ever were successful in creating one. I thought way back then, that personal use of a holodeck would be prohibitive, because the possibility of incapacitating addiction would be too great.

Even back then, I thought if I could enter the world of my choosing and of my creation, I would likely never leave it. Fast forward to today, where we don't have anything as sophisticated as a holodeck, yet the simple use of the imagination has had the same effect. The super downside of the internet is that it controls you, where with a holodeck you would control it. I wonder which would really the more dangerous.

The controlling factor of the internet combined with the imagination, as an avenue of escape, has created a disconnect from reality for many. In some cases the line is so blurred that some people can't tell the difference. For some, especially teens, it has become their preferred space, and they actually believe it to be their real world.

So it is very easy to divide a people in a society when they are all in their own little virtual worlds.

The internet really can be dangerous, debilitating, and deadly. It can also be amazing and productive, when used in moderation and with caution and discernment. 😏

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is your government....

They don't care about your wallet. They've got printing presses.
They don't care about your vote because they've got Dominion.
They don't care about your legal rights because they've got justice Robert's.
They don't care about your 2A because they control the ammunition.
They don't care about God because they've sold themselves to Satan or they just don't believe in God altogether.

The game isn't rigged. They just own all the pieces. Thus, there is no game. It's all an illusion to keep the sheeple preoccupied.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

The media wants to divide us . That’s obvious. They want us to keep fighting each other while they run away with all our money as George Carlin used to say . Not only money but power too and our rights . I love Carlin, he was a genius. His bit about rights was really good also . All of his bits were . The world misses him . He’d be having a field day today.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

What’s crazy is he said this 15 years ago.

And apparently, nothing has changed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join