It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Process of Forced Organ Harvesting Revealed by a Witness

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I put this here since it is known the CCPs long-term goal is to be the owner of NWO. This has been covered before, but can't be covered enough as for some reason 1st world governments and businesses don't min doing business with such scoundrels. There won't be room for turning a blind eye the more people are aware.

The Process of Forced Organ Harvesting Revealed by a Witness

I included some additional links just for corroboration and additional info.
More -- Reuters
NBC
World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong - lots of links to transcripts and recordings of hospitals confirming they do this (via leading questions etc.) witness testimony etc. Some very hard to read due to the sadness.

From the first link

In the persecution of Falun Gong in China, and among all kinds of human rights violations in the modern world, forced organ harvesting is the gravest known atrocity. First reported in 2006, it has been referred to as “an unprecedented evil on this planet” by human rights attorneys.

In the past 14 years, over 2,000 voice recordings and witness accounts have been collected, and they depict a vicious organ supply chain with participation by the communist government, military police, and hospitals in China.

The witness provided the information, including a voice recording, to WOIPFG in late 2016. The witness remained anonymous out of safety concerns until December 2020, when he felt compelled to reveal his real name and what he knew about the organ harvesting crime.

Testimony
The witness, Lu Shuheng, was born in China in 1950. He held a U.S. green card in 2016 and ran a home remodeling business.

When Lu returned to Shanghai to visit relatives in 2002, his sister-in-law Zhou Qing and her husband asked Lu to help refer U.S. patients to Shanghai for organ transplant surgeries.

Zhou was the Director of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Pudong Hospital and later became President of Wanping Hospital.

Live Organ Extraction

Zhou was an experienced surgeon, testified Lu. But after participating in organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners several times, she stopped–the horrifying scenes often brought her nightmares.

During the procedures in which Zhou extracted organs, the victims screamed from the pain. Lu once asked why Zhou didn't give them anesthesia. “There are places that you do not want to apply anesthetics,” she explained, “especially those vulnerable organs.”

This form of live organ harvesting is totally different from transplantation involving brain-dead organ donors, as generally accepted by the medical community.

Lu's testimonies also confirmed that the victims, who were tied up when being pushed to operating rooms, were Falun Gong practitioners as they called out, “Falun Dafa is good!” This indicated at least two things: first, they were detained Falun Gong practitioners, not death-row prisoners as the CCP had claimed to be sources of organs until 2015. Second, they were healthy people with clear minds, not brain-dead donors.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's hard to fathom how something like this even comes about.

There would have to be a pretty large pool of people complicit in this, maybe through fear. Kinda' speaks volumes about the rest of the conspiracy world when we're bleated at "there's simply too many people involved for something to be true".

I pray for these people, that their torment is avenged and that the tormentors have the pain visited back on their own heads. How could someone sink so low as to do this to another human being? It boggles the mind!

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

There would have to be a pretty large pool of people complicit in this, maybe through fear. Kinda' speaks volumes about the rest of the conspiracy world when we're bleated at "there's simply too many people involved for something to be true".

I pray for these people, that their torment is avenged and that the tormentors have the pain visited back on their own heads. How could someone sink so low as to do this to another human being? It boggles the mind!

The CCP knows know bounds. They want to squash a group, why not profit as well. People need to wake up and realize the CCP is already here in the US and infiltrating other countries as well. They make no bones about their ambitions. Beijing Biden is no joke.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I wrote about this back in 2012. This trade isn't just in China.

BODY SNATCHERS: The illegal organ harvest trade...Its BIGGER than you think.

All these years later, and literally almost nothing done about it.

I guess we'll read about it and the same will be true 10 years from now.

Sick world we live in.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You can do it when people stop being human and start becoming just another commodity.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Horrible!

Yet we send them money because it's a developing country?

Coming soon to your country: "lost too much social points? Don't worry, it won't cost you an arm and a leg... just your kidney..."

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Yup and every single person who voted for Beijing Biden is guilty of supporting these crimes.

I have begun responding to any negative comments about Trump supporters with this truth.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Heard of this in 80's ..... need a kidney or heart easily bought in Mexico and other countries in South America.

Big money in human organs if you can afford it.

Where do you think Rockafeller got all those hearts from? Not from CCP.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Simple.

China has a population of 1+ Bn people. i.e. an over-abundance of human beings is one of their greatest assets.

They have an authoritarian government with no checks/balances that has a history of horrifically treating their citizens.

There is an entire world of complicit, economic opportunists that only see China's population as a vast potential sales market and DGAF how China treats their citizens, or how they act, as long as corporations get access to that market.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We do more than business with these butchers?
Why did we fight Nazi Germany again?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I have heard stories about this happening in China. Possibly to prisoners, even political prisoners.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Revealed? This has been known for at least twenty years.

Re the morality of dealing with China. Less than a year after the Tiananmen Massacre, I was working with the British Conservative Party. Margaret Thatcher was still Prime Minister. Maybe Summer 1990, before the Kuwait pissing contest. The British and US governments were pllaning to give companies importing from and exporting to China big tax breaks to encourage growth in the Chinese economy. When I questioned it, I was teased for my naivete. Foreign and economic policy is and always has been amoral. If we have to break bread with the devil to secure, protect and promote national advantage, we will break bread with the devil. Let the left get all sanctimonious, we're strictly business, I was told.

Since then, we've had the economic reforms of the 90s - with the same free market think tanks advising Beijing as still advise London and Washington - and we've found out about the slave labour and organ harvesting. Yet we still individually buy Chinese made stuff.
edit on 17-1-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Revealed? This has been known for at least twenty years.

Trust me, I know.

Falun Dafa Hao!

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Just to be clear, this isn't some shady back alley characters picking off a few bums in the dark parts of Mexico. This is state run People's Liberation Army (PLA) hospitals with databases of prisoners of conscience (religious/political) matching blood and organ types in a living organ bank.

Tens of thousands are kept in forces labor camps until they are needed. Organs are transplanted while they are alive and awake (they die of course) to preserve organ "integrity". This is state-sanctioned and government approved. At one point, they were literally advertising prices and one-week waiting. Many American companies still turn a blind eye.

This isn't new news, but the time to be clear on the CCP is now, not later.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Communism has one main tenet of Atheist belief as a particular part of it's ideology, this is so that the PARTY can take the place of God for and own both all things and all people body and soul.

This puts it in opposition to all religions of the world though it is not above using and rewriting religions to achieve it's goals, these artificial religions created by such states are used to control the more simple minded as the party elect see them.

Without a moral grounding based on a belief system that enshrined human dignity and right's as well as providing an avenue for punishment for breaches of those right's even to those that escape all corporal justice in this world/life such a communist system and it's leaders necessarily see the people under it's rule as nothing but a resource, only the party matters and only it's members have any rights with the ones in charge having the most right's.

Chinese communism is responsible for many atrocity's.

www.hindustantimes.com...
www.washingtontimes.com...
heretical.com...

Given that they have form for his kind of behaviour and lack any moral religion it is not surprising and it is most definitely a fact that they are systematically stealing organs from unwilling donors whom are most often murdered by the harvesting.

While this also goes on elsewhere it is not on the scale that it occurs in China.

I have come to the belief that while I know there are definitely good people in China there are also a very great many utterly evil people and I have difficulty seeing them as human due to there lack of empathy, leaving a girl to drown so that only by the grace of God a British diplomat whom was passing by saved her, running over a child the drive could SEE and just ignored as if she was nothing but trash before him and then a second driver doing the same thing even though HE clearly saw the injured and dying child while scores of people walked past and ignored the little girl.

We come from western society's, despite our growing lack of religion we still have the moral core given to us by our Christian origin's and the value of human life, human right's and kindness as well as inherent empathy are among our trait's as society's, China is nothing like this.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Imagine studying and working hard for years to become a surgeon so you can help people and save lives,then your government orders you to start cutting kidneys/liver/hearts/eyes out of living,tied up,screaming people with no anaesthetic and nothing wrong with them execpt their political views..
And imagine the fear that if you do not comply-they may decide to do the same to you.

That is hell.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Well, I have pretty much ruined my OWN organs, so nobody is going to be wanted to harvest much of MY body -liver is fatty from 15 years as an alcoholic (I have been sober 3 years, but the damage was already done), I smoke pot daily, so I am sure my lungs are not harvestable.....my corneas have already had surgery (radial keratotomy) and both of them have 12 incisions in them - not eligible for transplantation. That leaves my skin and bones, and perhaps the saphenous veins......whew.

This story is suspect to me because it would be cheap and easy to give these "patients" a general anesthetic...or at least something to make them paralyzed. Topical for an organ harvesting? naw.

edit on 1/18/2021 by Cornczech because: meh

top topics

join