It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Appears our DNI is Saying CHINA has Infiltrated the U.S. Intelligence Community.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's not a good idea. Why would you keep someone on the intelligence committee who has been proven to be susceptible to espionage? That would seem to run contrary to Intelligent. Unless someone has a massive deal with the Chinese Government and and is able to pull Nancy's strings through either blackmail or partnership, that is if it not just Nancy on her own.
edit on 17-1-2021 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

President Trump took an oath to defend America against all enemies, Foreign and Domestic. I hope he will not give in to China without a last stand.

I think he tried and look what happened to him. He had to hand it over to the military, as the only course of action he had left.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I've been following that over the past 2 weeks. Even Italy's Supreme Court acknowledged last week that the U.S. elections were electronically hacked, to favor Joe Biden.

Attorney General William Barr really screwed the pooch when he said there was no indication of outside influence in our 2020 election. His statement threw cold water on all the investigations and whistle-blowers.

Wouldn't it be mind-blowing to learn that A.G. Barr was coerced by China? He said he wasn't blackmailable, but he does have family. China threatens to harm family, to get what they want. (Coercion) Zero conscience.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

President Trump took an oath to defend America against all enemies, Foreign and Domestic. I hope he will not give in to China without a last stand.

I think he tried and look what happened to him. He had to hand it over to the military, as the only course of action he had left.

I remember when President Trump revealed that the Obama Admin has spied on him. Senator Chuck Schumer went to Trump and told him to stay quiet, because the Intelligence Community will stop at nothing to pay him back. ( I think "Six ways from Sunday" is the term Schumer used?)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

And all the while getting fenced in. Trump did promise to build a wall.

It's ironic that anti-Wallers Joe Biden and Democrats demanded Walls, Barricades, and Barbed-Wire Fences be constructed to protect them while they're inside the U.S. Capitol complex.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser
I like Russian women, too. All women if I'm being honest about it.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: tamusan
Some of them Chinese women are just too darn hot. We can't help ourselves.

It appears FANG-FANG still has significant influence in U.S. decisions. Nancy Pelosi has decided to keep Eric Swalwell on the House Intelligence Committee for another 2 years.

The fact that neither Swalwell nor Feinstein lost their clearances and positions when they put the nation in peril speaks volumes... especially when a kid taking a selfie on a sub is declared a “threat to national security” and loses everything...

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked
Feinstein sits on the Senate intelligence committee... Feinstein had/has a Chinese Spy working directly for her... no one seemed to have a problem with this or think it may be an issue... anyone shocked that the Chinese own U.S. seriously has been paying no attention at all...

What's shocking is the number of officials, ranging from big city mayors, all the way up to the top tiers of our Federal Government, who have been compromised.

It's also shocking that none of them have been personally called-out for it, by the "Good Guys/Gals" at the top of government, including President Trump himself.

Can’t point out the “speck” with a “log” in their own eye... the way I see it all at this point it’s a giant “Jenga Tower” that’s teetering on the edge... the entire intelligence community know exactly who’s done what for the last 30+ years at the very least but no one wants to make the move that topples the entire system even if that’s exactly what needs to be done in order to reset the whole “game”...

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It's sickening how Chinese influence is pooh=pooed but Russian influence? OMG!!! He talked to a RUSSIAN!! Traitor!! Uh, not really. It's those shouting treason the loudest who have sold us all out. Proud to say I've never shopped at Walmart in over 30 years after seeing everything with a made in China label on it. I feared one day it would lead to issues but not this damn serious.
edit on 17-1-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Why do you think Italy's Supreme Court would know anything about our elections? Seems odd to me they would even have an opinion.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

It appears FANG-FANG still has significant influence in U.S. decisions. Nancy Pelosi has decided to keep Eric Swalwell on the House Intelligence Committee for another 2 years.

The fact that neither Swalwell nor Feinstein lost their clearances and positions when they put the nation in peril speaks volumes... especially when a kid taking a selfie on a sub is declared a “threat to national security” and loses everything...

no doubt. Equal justice is a joke. That one incident was a perfect example of everything that's wrong with all this.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

It is being said that this is linked to the build up of troops in the US.

There are other documents that have been declassed that the public has not been able to see yet.

If this stuff keeps coming out, we could find that China helped Joe Biden get more votes than Barack Obama did, in November 2020. That could explain why Democrats/MSM wanted President Trump out of office ASAP last week.

Want to hear something funny? Bidens people are telling commanders to confiscate the soldiers weapons and ammo because they fear a assassination attempt.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It boils down to, China has infiltrated every aspect of our federal government, news, hollywood and even state and local governments. They have covered all of the bases. Even our national security agencies. Maybe even the military.

Think Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who testified against Trump, announces retirement from the Army.
edit on 17-1-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

If nothing happens in the next 60 some odd hours; it leaves one thing for certain, there was a war and we lost.
The most powerful empire in the world was collapsed and rebuilt overnight by our enemy; without firing a shot.

Scary times

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Joe Biden IS the infiltration of our intelligence system VIA the Chinese communist party.
They own his extremely sorry POS ass.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand
Exactly what Nikita Khrushchev proclaimed way back when.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
California Con-Con Connections _ _ _

Pelosi
Swalwell
Feinstein
Harris
Boxer
Newsome
ETC

and more undercover

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

just like the Fen-Phen "Diet Drug"

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

just like the Fen-Phen "Diet Drug"

What do you make of this video just uploaded to Instagram by Dan Scavino at the White House, in the context of where we are now?

mobile.twitter.com...

Okay to let China Joe win this battle, but he will not win the war?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join