It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Team Already in Talks with Iran over Return to Nuclear Deal

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

As suspected, the Joey Biden teams are already engaging in behind the scenes talks with Iran !

They want their Iran Deal back !!

Remember over the last 4 years too, we know some old dug-up Obama ex-officials have been in constant contact with Iran officials and with people inside the Paris Climate (D)is-Cords.

All this crap from Obama is coming back 10x stronger and 100x more destructive.

Get ready for the long lasting negative effects on 99% of the World Citizens as the NWO rekindles itself !!

The Biden administration has already unrolled its plan to return to the 2015 nuclear deal and has begun holding quiet talks with Iran, an Israeli TV station reported Saturday.

Officials for the incoming administration have also updated Israel about the conversations, Channel 12 News said.

A separate report by the Israel Hayom daily said Israel, wary of Biden’s promise to return to the deal, is crafting military options to “undermine Iran’s nuclear efforts or, if need be, counter Iranian aggression, which will soon be presented to the government.”

The paper also quoted Defense Minister Benny Gantz as saying: “Israel needs to have a military option on the table.”

President Donald Trump withdrew from the deal with Iran in 2018 and has since imposed crippling sanctions on Tehran.

Report: Biden Team Already in Talks with Iran over Return to Nuclear Deal

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I remember when Flynn got in trouble for doing things like that. I suppose it's not really a crime if it's on the left.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Biden also says he's going to start sending our money to Paris Climate Change crooks again, within his first 24 hours in office.

link   

originally posted by: network dude
I remember when Flynn got in trouble for doing things like that. I suppose it's not really a crime if it's on the left.

They need to dig-up Mueller again !! 😸

link   
Is going to be the most interesting 4 years to come, Lots of promises, money squandering, free range for foreign countries and yes, I forgot, the nuclear deals, woo hoo.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Biden also says he's going to start sending our money to Paris Climate Change crooks again, within his first 24 hours in office.

He's already told (according to inside sources) those EU countries to stop paying their fair shares into NATO too ☠️

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It was a bad deal the first time around.
All we got were empty promises.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It wasn’t a crime for Flynn. Donald Trump himself said so:

www.bbc.com...

Flynn was never prosecuted for his discussions with Russia before the inauguration; he was prosecuted for lying about it to the FBI. If it wasn’t a crime for Flynn, then I guess it shouldn’t be a crime for someone on Biden’s team.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
He needs to send a few planes full of tax payer cash to Iran.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Is going to be the most interesting 4 years to come, Lots of promises, money squandering, free range for foreign countries and yes, I forgot, the nuclear deals, woo hoo.

As usual, the US of A is the world's cash cow. I have come to realize that so-called foreign aid is just another form of money laundering. Looks like Biden is eager to pay for anything...except relief of American citizens.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

I am still waiting for my 600 miserable dollars, on the no so covid relief package,

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Doesnt matter at ths point its to late the UN just put out a report on Iran producing uranium metal, Its over at that point there is only one purpose for it and its to make bombs. Expect the Israilis to level Iran sometime within the next year.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

wasnt a crime because when the authorities go out to trap someone in a lie its not an actual investigation...

entrapment: the action of luring an individual into committing a crime in order to prosecute the person for it

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Trader Joe.

I hope neither him nor Indian-American, Kamala Harris, completes a single term.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Bingo, I try no to engage on that one this days, is over with, Flint did not do anything wrong, for the contrary the FBI frame him, but still no matter how many times you try to explain that people just can not understand, like they can not understand what deception means. But alas, that is what the new improved fascious liberalism is doing in American this days, everyday with the media in their side.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

It wasn’t a crime for Flynn. Donald Trump himself said so:

www.bbc.com...

Flynn was never prosecuted for his discussions with Russia before the inauguration; he was prosecuted for lying about it to the FBI. If it wasn’t a crime for Flynn, then I guess it shouldn’t be a crime for someone on Biden’s team.

Either it is, or it isn't. Whichever is fine. But be consistent. Apply the same rules to all cases. Or is that wrong?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Iran would be foolish to accept any Biden deal since the Bush-era policy of regime change in the Islamic Republic will likely be front and center, not to mention Biden’s part in instigating the war in Syria in the Obama administration.
edit on 1712021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
IDK If the Iranians would deal with the wimmins after Biden dies of Covid-19 or something. They don't think people with bewbs are worth much over there

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Trump didn't accomplish anything but putting sanctions back on.. Something to reduce their ability to generate a nuke is better than nothing..

Endless sanctions just push iran into being more hostile.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
He needs to send a few planes full of tax payer cash to Iran.

He will !!

Iran has been suffering so under Trump, it's worth at least $50 Billion 🤣

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join