It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 7,000-Strong Migrant Caravan Inches Closer to US Border

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Thats nothing wait until the first group makes it Honduras was devastated by hurricanes. There entire population is in trouble and getting little help from their government. Mexico will try to stop them only because they cant handle all the refugees.

If the US government was smart it would get help down there asap otherwise Honduras will have no one living there.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Interestingly that is one of the issues that gets me the most, in our country we let everybody come in, we even have a program for foreign students and even jobs, but we have millions in our own nation graduating from college and no jobs, I never really understood this way of thinking by our so call politicians, other countries priority is for their own first. Can somebody explain that one to me. We even have countries that to let you into their borders you have to invest in their economy, but here in the US we give away our tax dollars to immigration. I been banging my head on that one too.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Lets see..... a friend of mine has a masters degree and works for Hardees as an assistant manager.

I know a few good men and women who have impressive degrees, heavily in debt, barely making it.

Immigrants don't need higher education, they will be given high paying jobs because of thier color or culture.

Hate whitey and get promoted!!

The American way!!!

a reply to: marg6043

edit on 17-1-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Better off mandatory Spanish in there educational establishments than the "man came from apes" nonsense.

Fixed that for ya.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Yea because all those mexicans working in landscape are passing up their free "higher job".

And by your logic, if i walk into any professional setting i should be prepared to see a majority of colored people.

Hmm.. im seeing a majority of white people. We must live in different universes.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Why if you have work, get in your pickup, drive downtown and you have the pick of cheap labor, any color, race or belief. Surely you can find a white PHD candidate to dig your ditch.....

originally posted by: blueman12

Yea because all those mexicans working in landscape are passing up their free "higher job".

And by your logic, if i walk into any professional setting i should be prepared to see a majority of colored people.

Hmm.. im seeing a majority of white people. We must live in different universes.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think they are trying to make white men a minority in America. As soon as we get there, the colored people have no right to challenge us anymore, we should be protected as a minority. Soon all the people with the majority of the money will leave this country and everyone left will be poor and barely surviving. It will resort to a third world country and all the nukes will be under control of foreign entities because it will be too risky to have them here.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I work for an international company. When we're in the office I see from my desk one White female director, one Black director, one mixed Black/Latino Canadian manager, then team members include two Black women, one Indian woman, two Hispanic women, eight White women, one Indian man, seven White men. I work with Chinese, Indian and South American men and women daily. Sixteen Whites, eight non-Whites.

Conversely, when I worked for a health system my direct IT team of 20 had 18 White, one Hispanic and one weird mix of we didn't know what. The mix of nationalities among the rest of the staff was pretty much from all over the world, literally. My hometown is vast majority White. One of the hospitals is in a community with a lot of immigrants direct from Mexico for agriculture. So the area has a high Latino population.

I can drive a half hour to a large city and see mostly Blacks. I go the other way and see mostly Whites. I don't really know what the point is, location determines who you'll see mostly from which background.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I been banging my head on that one too.

Missed ya, Girlie. Where ya been hiding?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
They are no longer "inching" their way to the US-Mex border.

They are seeking to be FIRST IN LINE when Joe Biden signs the Executive Order to open the borders.

BIG BIG HURRY!: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Caravan season came early this year hmm

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I decided to take gaming soo became very active and even got me a gaming computer,

but it started to become very expensive

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Bring it on, let see how the Dim’s can handle it. Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I want to see how the US taxpayer is going to respond.

a reply to: Nickn3

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Oh my Bluntone, I posted the scheme a couple of years ago and it's even better now.
Get you and your family to go on a sightseeing trip to Southern Ireland. Buy a cheap car and drive to Belfast (no border between South and North Ireland. Hop a ferry to Liverpool, no passport control. Oh I forgot, throw ALL your documentation into the Irish sea as you cross.
Drive down to London and claim political asylum. Just say your and your family are republicans and in fear of your lives in your own country.
We've been giving "help" to thousands of "refugees" from far away places like Syria, Somalia, oh I can't be bothered with the BS they spout where their from.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

"Make the white man a minority in USA and put these free loaders in charge....."

wait until you learn what the "white man" did to the Native people to this continent

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think maps should be handed out to these new citizens showing where the Biden supporters live with a label - free housing.

We could also give pointers on how to get to Brad Raffensperger and Brian Kemp in GA, Cyrus Woods and Tom Wolf in Pennsylvania, and those holding the dominion machines hostage in Azizona. Im sure Im missing a few, but at least that would get them started.

Trump flipped areas along the southern border of Texas. They know who is going to bear the brunt of this.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: andy06shake

Better off mandatory Spanish in there educational establishments than the creationist nonsense.

Ah yes, Spanish the language of the Conquistadors who raped their ancestors.

That's 100% true. I remember that everytime I have to speak Spanish. Nothing good came from conquistadors, nothing.

What we call "Latin America" was meant to be a great empire. Maybe another century and Mayas and Incas could had become a great civilization. Evidence of some early stage of trade between them was found.

They wouldn't need to go to other country looking for a better life. All lost forever.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
But, but. A Hunky thread from 2018 told us the caravans was paid for and encouraged by right wingers.

While same posters were crying about not letting in war torn economic stragglers.

Even silly people said it was Trump himself that encouraged these people while saying the Democrats were innocent.

I wonder if those same Democrats and "fence sitters" from 2018 will welcome this caravan or cry the "right wing" agenda game.

Edit: Let's see how we've improved since.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1/17/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
But, but. A Hunky thread from 2018 told us the caravans was paid for and encouraged by right wingers.

Im sure Hunky will do his part and welcome a few of them into his house with open arms.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join