It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 7,000-Strong Migrant Caravan Inches Closer to US Border

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Good news!

Over 7,000-Strong Migrant Caravan Inches Closer to US Border as Biden Vows to End Trump’s Asylum Policies!

Tear down the wall and let everyone in!!! This is what USA wants! This is a small part of what the new USA wants.

Others have also heard the good news....and they too are heading to the USA border.

Make the white man a minority in USA and put these free loaders in charge.....

Soon the whole world will see and will rush the border.

Since many already speak Spanish in USA I would say make it mandatory in all schools...

Lets hope the Biden administration can get a few trillion dollars to house, feed, and give all medical care for the millions heading to your border. Millions??? Wait until the weather warms up!

[url=https://www.infowars.com/posts/over-7000-strong-migrant-caravan-inches-closer-to-us-border-as-biden-vows-to-end-trumps-asylum-policies/]LINK[/url ]

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Naaahhhh, once our country is ruined nobody will want to come here, in fact, I expect a wall at the Canadian border. Y'know, to keep us out of there. I bet nobody will consider it immoral as well. lol
edit on 17-1-2021 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2021 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Make the white man a minority in USA and put these free loaders in charge..

Race baiting fear mongering...

Last i checked, most politicians don't want illegal immigrants flooding in. As usual, they all disagree on how to solve immigration issues.

We should coordinate with Mexico on how to handle the situation. American immigration courts are reallyslow and adding 7000 people won't help anyone.

Yet, we can't ignore a humanitarian crisis. There has to be an inbetween solution.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Better off mandatory Spanish in there educational establishments than the creationist nonsense.

link   
I don't think Canada will tolerate the flood...BUT hey why not. Destroying North America is on the agenda of the NWO. They just have to get rid of your guns and black powder, free speech and the pussy republicans and it will easy.... stop selling ammo, arrest anyone who disagrees (currently ongoing) say BOO to any republican and they will run into their homes and hide so....its almost complete....

originally posted by: Necrobile

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Naaahhhh, once our country is ruined nobody will want to come here, in fact, I expect a wall at the Canadian border. Y'know, to keep us out of there. I bet nobody will consider it immoral as well. lol

edit on 17-1-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: blueman12

Their leaders take care of them humanely..... easy solution, but then they wouldn’t be *as* wealthy...

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
You can tell me if your satisfied.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Better off mandatory Spanish in there educational establishments than the creationist nonsense.

Ah yes, Spanish the language of the Conquistadors who raped their ancestors.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Not quite..... I want to see the return of summer 2020 on a national scale.....burn baby burn.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

They are already starting with the caravans again?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Make the white man a minority in USA and put these free loaders in charge..

Race baiting fear mongering...

Last i checked, most politicians don't want illegal immigrants flooding in. As usual, they all disagree on how to solve immigration issues.

We should coordinate with Mexico on how to handle the situation. American immigration courts are reallyslow and adding 7000 people won't help anyone.

Yet, we can't ignore a humanitarian crisis. There has to be an inbetween solution.

LOL, I remember this one guy who did that. He talked to Mexico and had them control their border from their side. But he was mean, and I believe orange, so never mind.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

That's why we celebrate Columbus day right?

link   
Soo funny, I am sure covid is not going to be a problems, here, they will vaccinate them as they fall off the wall and everything will be just great,

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

They are already starting with the caravans again?

why not? Joey promised them they are welcome.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Let’s just get a bunch of charter busses down to the border and take all these immigrants to San Fran, Portland,DC and what the hell, Toronto. Trudeau and the liberals loves the immigrants so let’s just make it easy for them.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
All up to the Mexican Army at the U.S. Border now 😮

Get ready for the onslaughts to intensify now that Joey is in charge !!😮

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Soo funny, I am sure covid is not going to be a problems, here, they will vaccinate them as they fall off the wall and everything will be just great,

Covid?
Just imagine how many other vaccinations they have not received.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Now that sounds like a good plan. Then put ankle bracelets on them so they don't leave the areas.

I will vote for you if you are not republican and not white.

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Let’s just get a bunch of charter busses down to the border and take all these immigrants to San Fran, Portland,DC and what the hell, Toronto. Trudeau and the liberals loves the immigrants so let’s just make it easy for them.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Trust me I know the list, remember when under Obama we got the horde of undocumented children, once the children were distributed around the nation, this diseases started to show with them, scabies, chicken pox, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections, and different viruses. Because US is one of the most vaccinated nations in the world, but still vulnerable regardless.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Well since you are from Europe your opinion of our immigration laws is kind of irrelevant.
But since you felt the need to give an opinion I’ll ask a question.

What do you suppose my chances are of coming to your country without a passport, being allowed to stay and finding a full time job?

My friends daughter just graduated with a useless degree and is trying to move to London.
She isn’t even close to getting permission.
Maybe if she would just walk on over it would be easier.

edit on 17-1-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join