It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone should stay home and off the streets on inaugration day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Inauguration day sounds like a good day to catch up with some family and friends. For sure stay away from the capital, have a bbq or something? Sounds like it will be one to remember.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yeah ... stay home ...

Read It and Weep

Another piece you should think about reading. That anger surfaced in Washington on January 6. The protest and raid of the Capitol were illuminating in several ways. They defined the two sides: the government, its string-pullers, and its allies versus those who despise and oppose them.

The Saul Alinsky line was crossed, setting an important precedent. His acolytes insist their enemies live by their own rules while exempting themselves from any rules other than those that secure power. Playing by the rules when the opposition doesn’t is a guaranteed loser. Caring what they think of you is craven. Cowering when they call you hypocrites is unilateral surrender. Going forward, Alinsky’s acolytes may face an opposition that plays by the same rules they do—those necessary to secure power.

The Capitol raid scared the crap out of uniparty politicians, witness the hysterical overreaction. Given what they and their accomplices have done to Americans and people around the world, they should live in perpetual, mortal terror. Unfortunately, their cowardice outruns their brains. Instead of responding to the message they’ll shoot the messenger and clamp down harder.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: loueber
whats to stop the loser left from simply putting on MAGA gear and riot? thats what they did in DC and thats what they will do on the 20th.

Regardless of whether the RIght or Patriots show up or not, we will still get blamed for the shills pretending to be Trumpers.

I say the Right SHOULD show up by the thousands! If rioting breaks out, just back away and let them riot and get arrested.

Or better yet, do a citizens arrest and carry them tied up, and place them at the feet of the police.

maybe you could bring some zip ties for just such an emergency. Derp.

so you would just sit there and watch it go on, and do nothing about it? Isnt that what ruined the original BLM movement? All legit BLM protesters stood there and did nothing while Antifa took over.

Evil wins when good men do nothing.
Sorry but if i witness a crime, (anywear) im not gonna pull a Seinfeld and just stand there and record it.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Yeah ... stay home ...

Read It and Weep

Another piece you should think about reading. That anger surfaced in Washington on January 6. The protest and raid of the Capitol were illuminating in several ways. They defined the two sides: the government, its string-pullers, and its allies versus those who despise and oppose them.

The Saul Alinsky line was crossed, setting an important precedent. His acolytes insist their enemies live by their own rules while exempting themselves from any rules other than those that secure power. Playing by the rules when the opposition doesn’t is a guaranteed loser. Caring what they think of you is craven. Cowering when they call you hypocrites is unilateral surrender. Going forward, Alinsky’s acolytes may face an opposition that plays by the same rules they do—those necessary to secure power.

The Capitol raid scared the crap out of uniparty politicians, witness the hysterical overreaction. Given what they and their accomplices have done to Americans and people around the world, they should live in perpetual, mortal terror. Unfortunately, their cowardice outruns their brains. Instead of responding to the message they’ll shoot the messenger and clamp down harder.

More white male genocide propaganda

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not being sarcastic at all. The “right” can’t afford to silence themselves when that’s exactly what the left is attempting to do. The right can’t afford to voice their dissent while covered in guns and empty plate carriers because they think it’s triggering to the left. Actions like that play entirely into what the far left wants to happen. That’s what I mean by “read the room.” People have got to smarten up with how they’re handling this and will continue to handle it.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I haven’t seen any pics with them locked and loaded, I doubt they are issued ammo

a reply to: The2Billies

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: loueber

That’ll work great. And then all the networks will have video of your attempted citizens arrest to point to as evidence of how violent the right is. Sounds like a super super good plan.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Uh, no.
I will not be avoiding the brown shirts.

Truthfully in my area, they are well outnumbered.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Wednesday is a work day for me. My schedule is packed and I have to end the day with a senior staff meeting. I don’t expect much to happen outside of DC.

A weary President Trump will leave office, Biden will be sworn in to the sounds of a Bronx cheer. The Dem’s will put on their pussy hats and run through the streets like idiots. Crazy Nancy will wonder the halls of power looking for the new meaning of life.

Meanwhile in the Presidential bunker, Kamala Harris is playing poker with the nuclear launch codes.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

All right, DB! You shouldn't be hateing on these people now.

They're your brothers and sisters.

edit on 17-1-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

whats to stop the loser left from simply putting on MAGA gear and riot? thats what they did in DC and thats what they will do on the 20th.

Regardless of whether the RIght or Patriots show up or not, we will still get blamed for the shills pretending to be Trumpers.

I say the Right SHOULD show up by the thousands! If rioting breaks out, just back away and let them riot and get arrested.

Or better yet, do a citizens arrest and carry them tied up, and place them at the feet of the police.

Why are you advocating violence, shame on you.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

maybe you could bring some zip ties for just such an emergency. Derp.

so you would just sit there and watch it go on, and do nothing about it? Isnt that what ruined the original BLM movement? All legit BLM protesters stood there and did nothing while Antifa took over.

Evil wins when good men do nothing.
Sorry but if i witness a crime, (anywear) im not gonna pull a Seinfeld and just stand there and record it.

Look at how this went down. Anything remotely resembling aggression will be blown out of proportion and made an example of. People acting on emotion don't use their brains for thinking, just for adrenaline.

It's time to sit back, and start planning. Nothing is going to stop the current situation. But planning for the future will at least offer something. Remember, these tool bags can't govern themselves without screwing someone, they will piss each other off and implode soon enough when the Squad and their group stands tall against the old guard. Just watch it happen and wait for the opportunity to kick some sand in their faces when they are down. For the lolz.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Go about your business in a non-violent way and most likely nobody is going to give you any problems.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I will not be starting the violence.
That will be totally on the people preventing me from going about my business.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I agree with the OP, stay away.

Due to security issues, the president Trump asked his family and friends to leave the White House tonight

Trailer for the 2005 Video game Shattered Union

edit on 17-1-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I truly believe that the vast majority of republicans won't even think about starting anything. It's just not their belief. This is what irks me about the left, they judge everyone by their own [non-] standards.
If there will be some violence it is either:

- Infiltrators or agent provocateurs or
- Rednecks who had enough

but really, nobody else wants to kick off for no reason, as it doesn't fit what being a patriot means. I say that as a European who would be a Republican [at least under Trump].
Would they fight back if provoked with violence? I sincerely hope so and I think so too. At some point decent people have to stand up against indecent people, regardless of what names they will be called by them.
Because once life settles back to decent for the majority of people, they will eventually be hailed as the heroes they are/will be/were.

Most people on this planet just don't want communism and oppression, but a peaceful life that is good for anyone with personal responsibilities and freedom of speech; not just one crazy side's mad dystopia, where right is wrong and wrong is right, I guess.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
We need to stay calm, maybe go “silent “ for a short while and let them settle in and become complacent.
This is a long hard campaign we have ahead of us and it is going to to take clear headed calm thinking people to work out the tactics we need to use.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
Go about your business in a non-violent way and most likely nobody is going to give you any problems.

The word you're probably looking for is 'submit'.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

We need to stay calm, maybe go “silent “ for a short while and let them settle in and become complacent.
This is a long hard campaign we have ahead of us and it is going to to take clear headed calm thinking people to work out the tactics we need to use.

Regarding what agenda?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I think lefties should swarm DC. They need to support their man. Show him the kind of love Trump was shown. Give him a crowd worthy of a President.

But conservatives need to stay home. We aren't welcome there. And that's cool.

I hope the lefties behave. No really.

Everyone should stay at home unless they have essential reasons not to be. This isn't said from any kind of political aspect, more the fact that there are now over 395,000 excess deaths in the USA. Unlike 4 years ago, low turnout this time should be encouraged to keep people safe from something that doesn't give a sh!t about politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join