It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Collusion really a crime?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Collusion

: secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose

When Trump was being impeached the first time, Collusion was the crime. It was said, he colluded with the Russians. Turns out he didn't, and they had to charge him with being pissed they tried to railroad him, but none of that really matters now.

We do have some real time collusion happening right now. It started with Censorship of the Hunter Biden laptop story. Big Tech colluded with the DNC, and the news Papers to hide the news and influence the election. Anyone with even a hint of a brain cell left knows this is true. If it was a crime, (and it sure sounds like one) a justice department (yea, I laughed when I typed that word too) would look into this and perhaps look at communications between the Big Tech boys and key DNC folks.

But it didn't stop there, it continues. Trump's tweets and anyone else who questioned the election was censored and tagged with some 'truth' addition showing that what they thought was disputed. Thoughts disputed. Like the thought police. Then we have the events of the 6th of January. Claims that Trump caused an insurrection at the Capitol, and immediately, his communications were cut. By all the big tech communication companies, all at the same time. Now I'm not a smart guy, but even I can see the collusion here.

So the big question here is, Is this a crime now that it's not Trump doing it? If so, should it be looked into?
edit on 17-1-2021 by network dude because: bad spler

edit on 17-1-2021 by network dude because: bad spler

edit on 17-1-2021 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Collusion may not be a crime but conspiracy to commit sedition and treason is.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
“Collusion “ is a word probably used by the semanticists in Nazi Germany and any communist country to go after their political enemies.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I think we need to look at this on a micro level. What can be proven easily and how.

I heard rumors that trying to mess with an election was wrong, apparently that's not really true. At least no lefties will have the tiniest pair of little gonads to come here and admit that. They have no integrity at all. Not even a little. BAMN. Which is how they roll. Like little bitches.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hunter Biden's actions are collusion with foreign powers that are not actually our allies. The Chinese people are not our enemies, but they also are not our allies.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Hunter Biden's actions are collusion with foreign powers that are not actually our allies. The Chinese people are not our enemies, but they also are not our allies.

But that entire fiasco has been white washed. Nobody will talk about it, just as nobody will talk about the FBI investigation where the FBI it trying to make all the bad things disappear so nobody can say mean things to the frail old guy in charge.

It it wasn't so damn sad, I'd laugh.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: rickymouse

But that entire fiasco has been white washed. Nobody will talk about it, just as nobody will talk about the FBI investigation where the FBI it trying to make all the bad things disappear so nobody can say mean things to the frail old guy in charge.

It it wasn't so damn sad, I'd laugh.

Frail old guys or women can still be jerks and very dishonest and incite civil unrest. I know old people like that. Not all old people are like the typical nice grandpa and grandma image the left creates about them, many are experiences A$$holes.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Collusion isn't a crime, the crimes Trump theoretically committed were more specific than that. Collusion was the label being used to describe the crimes, but it is not a crime itself. The crimes themselves had different labels.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

so Big Tech colluding with the MSM and the DNC is cool?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
"Big Tech", lol. After years, decades of capitalism worship have the cancervatives' faith in the system finally started to crack? Reap what you sow: this is the beauty of capitalism on full display, ladies & gents. You've spent years in fear of a "BIG Government" and being controlled; meanwhile monopolies and empires were being built while their CEOs & owners bought off most of Congress in order to kill off our freedoms & enact legislation to protect their own status. Conservatives fear big government because they are "out-of-touch" and "don't represent the will of the American people", which is 100% correct, but they worship capitalism so much they fail to acknowledge that government went to #### when the mega-wealthy started handpicking our Congress for us by means of Super PACs, lobbyists, mega donations, ownership stake in media sources, etc. The wealthy bought off our government years ago, and they are the same wealthy people that own all of your media sources. Little unfair, ain't it? Seems kind of rigged.

Oh, but we should never, EVER think about raising their taxes. That would be unfair

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: network dude
Collusion may not be a crime but conspiracy to commit sedition and treason is.

No one has been charged with this. So why bring it up unless you are trying to just smear.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

so you are good with big tech (twitter, facebook, google, ect.) colluding with the MSM and the DNC to silence opposition?
yes or no?

new topics

top topics

join