It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gates, other Billionaires buy farm land - welcome to great reset.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Forbes

These cucks now buying up all the farmland.

Bankrupt the country with a scamdemic, buy up all the land.

They already control the media and politicians, now they are going after our food.

Welcome to the great reset.

You idiot dim dems voted for this crap because “Orange man bad, m’kay.”

Hope you choke on it.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It is not entirely clear how Gates’ farmland is being used, or whether any of the land is being set aside for conservation.

That is not true.

Farmland has to be used. He might plant some fruit trees and get away with it, but farmers will report him. He's got to remember one thing and this is it... Don't piss off your politician, you won't have that land for long. Look at Trump , banned from the news. If it can happen to a very well liked person, it could easily happen to a guy that is not so welcome on the farmlands of America.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Who banned Trump for the news?

Trump can call a press conference any time he wants and the press would be there.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Who banned Trump for the news?

Trump can call a press conference any time he wants and the press would be there.

So he can have a press conference and it is on all major news outlets? Maybe that is what I'm referring too.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Biden will build back better the press conferences.

Nothing but love and healing.

But only 1.5 burgers per week for you.

That’s Ok, you’re probably a soy burger lover anyway.

edit on 17-1-2021 by pianopraze because: Deleted boy

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Farmland has to be used.

as far as i know and read about land doesn't have to be used. show me where any law says farm land has to be used. now there are codes and zones that say what they can be used for. but not for being vacant or utilized.

i live in a county in Florida that was mostly farm and ranch land. just as in the OP's article,

Additionally, he has a stake in 25,750 acres of transitional land on the west side of Phoenix, Arizona, which is being developed as a new suburb.

i think two reasons why,
the children of the farmers grew up and their parents passed away, they had no interest in farming and sold out, or big corporate farm have pushed them out of business. now almost all of it has been turned into suburbs or super walmarts, that in turn draws strip malls ands chain food joints.

knowing gates has a population control agenda, it's more than likely he is making moves to control food production just like he did in the software industry.
edit on 17-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It is not entirely clear how Gates’ farmland is being used, or whether any of the land is being set aside for conservation.

That is not true.

Farmland has to be used. He might plant some fruit trees and get away with it, but farmers will report him. He's got to remember one thing and this is it... Don't piss off your politician, you won't have that land for long. Look at Trump , banned from the news. If it can happen to a very well liked person, it could easily happen to a guy that is not so welcome on the farmlands of America.

It doesn't matter what the law is.

The billionaires are above it. They have been for decades.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Exactly.

If the shoes fit, wear them.

Only $9.99 per month subscription which covers you’re environmental impact fee.

$8.99 a month if you use soy shoes.

A bargain rate $5.99 if you go shoeless- which covers your mandatory monthly impact fee, plus offset fee for developing countries like China.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Hello All, people should be worry about who is buying the farm lands more now than ever, since China bought the Smithfields in 2013, China promised to spend about 35 millions of US products, but rather than buying the products from US farmers they are buying the land instead from US farmers. China as today owns 1.4 billion in farmland in the US.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

He wants to plant supper crops per Forbes article.

You know, the ones that sterilize US, and are patented so you can’t plant them without paying a corporation and if their super crop cross pollinates your field without your permission they get to Steal your land legally.

edit on 17-1-2021 by pianopraze because: Spelling crops not tops. Stupid auto correct.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Forbes

They already control the media and politicians, now they are going after our food.

You idiot dim dems voted for this crap because “Orange man bad, m’kay.”

Hope you choke on it.

Were you planning to buy farm land? Did you know someone who wanted it? Did it used to belong to your ancestors? I'm trying to figure out why you care.

Also, you seem to not know what the word "cuck" actually means. What does a man permitting his wife to have sex with the other guys have to do with buying farmland?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Welcome to USA 2.0. The cuckuning.

Soy for you. And you. And you!

Enjoy the world you voted for.

They used to call them commie bastards when I was a kid, but that’s to un-PC now.

Which pronouns did you use again?

edit on 17-1-2021 by pianopraze because: Too much tzarchasm?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I call this practices of controlling the crops you can plant a "rent a crop" type, remember how Gates and Microsoft got away with renting their services when it comes to programs in their windows, so the road now have been pave since then to offer the rental of everything without ownership, food crops will be one of them. Is actually hilarious. Remind me also the exercise machines now been offered you own the machine but need to rent the programs,

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It’s the theme of the great reset.

“You’ll own nothing and You’ll be happy*”

Remember, if you like your steak you can keep your steak!
edit on 17-1-2021 by pianopraze because: *unless you are a billionaire. Then you get to own anything you damn well please.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Cuckold is a term used to describe beta males that watch their women sleep with other men because the soy diet doesnt allow them to be able to please their women the right way.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If Gates comes here shopping for land, we'll gladly sell him all the prime rockland and swamp he wants.

The good farmland will be for rent. Hope he's ready to cough out an exorbitant price.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

It says he's buying farmland, not Chik-Fila-A, Mountain Dew and Golden Corral, your steady diet of cholesterol and high fructose corn syrup will remain uninterrupted.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Enjoy your cuck-fil-a.

I’ll be eating lots of fresh fruits from my trees and chicken that’s running around my yard.

The rest we will buy at local farm markets.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I have a 1/4 section of productive irrigated farm land for sale or lease. I'm to old to farm it.. Why don't you buy it!

Otherwise I'm going to sell it to whom ever gives me the best price. It's called capitalism...you got a problem with that?
edit on 17-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It seems odd that they are doing this when in fact you would think that someone with all that technological background such as Gates has would instead invest in new high technology food production such as converting old and no longer used areas on his old technology estates and old office buildings into hydroponic production facility's, he already has enough real estate room with a few modifications to produce a huge amount of food if he just put the money into eco friendly low power lighting, irrigation and hydroponics growing beds, he could produce organic or if he wants to go the whole corporate poison route non organic crop's in huge volumes outdoing what can be done on an ordinary farm field, of course they don't want to fix the problem by producing more and healthier food they instead want to cull the population and limit humans to a minimal number of STAFF for there new world order paradise of the elite.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join