It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would you panic if...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
There are hundreds of reports of scared humans firing upon alien visitors. Some where aliens were killed and then they retaliated and killed humans. Mostly from the 1960's or prior. A lot after as well in the Vietnam war, but soldiers were ordered to fire upon them with devastating retaliation for doing so.

It's a cowardly way to greet visitors, and dishonorable, and often deadly.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
post deleted, nothing to add
edit on 17-1-2021 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Perhaps when the aliens seeded the earth with humans they blow it in the DNA sequencing. Maybes humans were supposed to be 12 feet tall, have wings, 5 rows of teeth and live for 5000 years. Maybe there we’re supposed to be 4 sexes.

Back in the fifties a scientific expedition stopped by to check on us. Oh they were so surprised. It took them a few decades to decide how to alter the humans genome and another 20 years to decide on how to implement the changes.

Don’t think about any of this, just go get your COVID-19 shots like a good little monkey.
edit on 17-1-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I happen to believe they are..everything. Right here with us...only we don't know what to look for...yet.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Because you believe you need it...you aren't ready for it.

That's why you ignore it
edit on 17-1-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

Is of my believes that our planet was seeded by extraterrestrial life, soo not I will not panic at all.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
What scarier, not being alone in the universe, being alone in the universe, or being alone in the universe all the while they are in our head, hearts...probably other places where angels dont tread.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Mass panic! Certainly in the developed world everything the masses have always took for granted would suddenly be at risk. Resulting in a rush for food, fuel and anything of value. You'd only need a minority to start the rush for it to turn into a rampage turning into mass violence. Some religions would panic people with end of the world rhetoric It wouldn't take much for people to stop going to work because they are protecting their family and property meaning the economy would collapse. Even people who believe in life elsewhere would get caught up in it. Then when it becomes fact everyone's going to start to wonder exactly where we are in the food chain or where we fit into a superior civilizations plans.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Seems media has been steadily ramping up the probability of disclosure over the years. From Star Wars and Star Trek depicting aliens in various sizes and shapes to a cute little baby yoda. And to your point of aliens among us, there’s a new show “resident alien” where the alien maintains his cover by appearing as a human

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
People continue to say that these aliens are all over the place - we just can't see them or detect them. Given the hundreds of thousands of reports - everything from abductions, to sightings, to landings - there's not a scrap of hard evidence which definitively shows that these aliens exist and are here. Why is that?

Tables turned for a minute: If we traveled to another star system, found a planet with sentient beings and decided to explore - would we use a cloaking device to hide ourselves from detection? Maybe we would for a while just to determine who and what they are and how safe we would be. But after that, why stay cloaked? What's the point?
If aliens have been on Earth for thousands of years, there's no logical reason for them to play hide and seek. If they're explorers, then chances are they're not that different from us. So why continue the game?

Maybe someone can offer a rational explanation as to why they remain cloaked. Obviously, we pose no danger to them or they wouldn't hang around.

Anyone?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

My theory is religion, we have been drilled that we human are special made by design of a higher being, if the word spread that we are the experiment of a science fiction allien the danger of civilization base on religion will collapse.

And that is my opinion.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I think it's true that a lot of people actually would panic...

And that there is definitely a very drawn-out plan to bring humans familiar with the concept of alien life, before it's ever officially validated.

There's also the problem of people being angry that alien life was deliberately lied about for their whole lives, so the governments have made it rather impossible to admit that.

But the low-key disclosure project does seem obvious that it exists and continues on.

The most recent example being a TV show called "Resident Alien," which is a COMEDY about... an alien living in a small town, USA.

Which is not AT ALL a funny concept, lol, and there simply must be a disclosure project that leads to these repeated examples of shows and movies like this.

The comedy here seems based on the alien learning to appreciate our stupid human ways, such as drinking beer, so the alien has so much fun meeting us and hanging out. Which is again, amazing how unfunny that concept is.

"Third Rock From the Sun" was an earlier example of a TV show about an alien / aliens, living on Earth, and the comedy based on their unfamiliarity with everything. I think it's the lamest form of comedy lol.

But it seems clear enough that it's bringing alien concepts to humans, to make us familiar and comfortable with it. It make us associate aliens with comedy and drinking beer, and acting like they don't understand how a light bulb works or whatever lol.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
Seems media has been steadily ramping up the probability of disclosure over the years. From Star Wars and Star Trek depicting aliens in various sizes and shapes to a cute little baby yoda. And to your point of aliens among us, there’s a new show “resident alien” where the alien maintains his cover by appearing as a human

Nice, you mentioned it before I just did. This show includes the real concept of aliens disguising themselves, as humans, and manipulating our perceptions of them.

So while the comedy itself seems absolutely lame, there are big, real concepts that they're bringing to humans' brains, and prompting us to be familiar and comfortable with it.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Phantom423

My theory is religion, we have been drilled that we human are special made by design of a higher being, if the word spread that we are the experiment of a science fiction allien the danger of civilization base on religion will collapse.

And that is my opinion.

Yes, that's a great point too.

Imagine the outrage and confusion etc. if it's officially announced that humans are basically chimpanzees that were slightly updated genetically.

There'd be people who refused to believe it, and people who were very insulted, etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: RMFX1

Because you believe you need it...you aren't ready for it.

That's why you ignore it

I'm ready for it. I'm dying to see it. Show me just one piece of convincing evidence.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I suppose I'd have to do pretty much what everybody else does -- just like I did with Covid. Even if I was unafraid, I'd probably be forced inside away from witness or contact by martial law.

We live in a society.
edit on 26-3-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
If they allow / watch the USA go into a civil war after Inauguration Day, then at the end of Jan 2021, ask yourself; why did aliens not intervene when it was obvios what the end result would be thanks to the (now active) Insurrection Act, no matter who is in the White House.

In my opinion, a civil war or military conflict or even WWII/Limited Nuclear Exchange(Active Nuclear arsenals have been drastically cut since the end of the Cold War, to the point that major cities/population centers are no longer seriously under threat unless being used as a harbor for strategic naval assets or near Strategic bomber bases or ICBM complexes, counterforce and countermilitary targets have priority these days, it would get BAD: but not end of civilization bad anymore), wouldn’t cause them to intervene, since it’s not a threat to either the species, or modern civilization.
edit on 26-3-2021 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If the aliens came and introducaed themselves to me they would see how intelligent and kind and accepting I am and that I was the only person in the world who was not afraid of them so they would choose me to be their spokesperson to the world. They would love me very much and I would love them and they would teach me how to fly using just my mind.
Or maybe not. But I'm pretty sure that's probably what would happen.

edit on 3/27/2021 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

top topics

<< 1   >>

join