It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would you panic if...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
you were told the universe is teeming with intelligent life and some of that life is in our own neighborhood and always has been? they just remain at a perfect distance not afraid to be seen but just rather not be and knowing the human population is too ignorant to recognize the truth and accept it, so if they land and greet you would you panic? will you be scared? would you start throwing hands? pull your hair out? run into trafic? maybe in the 1950s but in 2021? the amount of information once kept secret is now being discussed out in the open and thank god for that its just terribly upsetting on how this secret was kept and who all suffered because of it but we are in the here and now now, we must continue moving foward with no more dishonesty and stupidity and we should never allow just a hand full of people use the govt and hide behind it to lie and commit crimes against the american people because of the ufos or any other purpose for that matter, down below are a few things that may have some truth to it, remember anynoe can believe what they want to believe but in my opinion theres alot of connecting dots and id personally like to thank all the govt officials current and former who had alot of reponsibility placed on them for willing to open it up to the world community so that we all can work from the same sheet of music so to speak

pres eisenhower was worried about panicking the public in the 1950s and now it seems the aliens might be worried about that today

the only reason panicking is an issue is because we are not allowed to become familiar with these alien beings, btw they might not be aliens they might be the original earthlings thats something else we have to learn about them

men in black may be some type of liason to the aliens

we went from saucers and discs to pyramids and triangles to ufos and uaps to spaceships im thinking the aliens use the term spaceships

cseti and astronomers dont seem to be able to capture tictacs and gimbals but our military does and they have plenty of evidence but have yet to release it to the public hopefully one day it will happen

the term vehicles is good in the sense that it is something that you can get inside of to travel its something real and not just some fragment of something but once again we need to bring it out in the open and put it under one umbrella so that our best and brightest can investigate it

well anyways these are some of the things i found interesting recently, honesty and truth is always the most important thing, this is a very unique subject that many people including myself find interesting to say the least, some of us are not afraid of ancient societies who are highly advanced cultures who know way more about the universe than humans could ever imagine so why not learn about them and from them is how i see it, how do yall see it? are you going to panic? are you going to run for the hills? what do you believe of the current state of ufos? discuss down below

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch
Aliens will not allow themselves to be disclosed until practically the entire population is dead or enslaved into the NWO.

Can you imagine the anger from the people that live below the povety line, suddenly finding out that aliens could have forced the MIA to share the basic alien technology that they deliberately dropped into Roswell ?

The peasants will go ballistic and rip those little green slimy aliens to shreds for watching their poor family members perish whilst those same aliens sat on the fat green scaly backsides for decades after WW2.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Your point is moot.

They are here, have always been here, continually come and go to and from here. That's the reality. Nothing else.

Once realized? They'd have to be here being millions of years ahead.

So...since they are here? They don't want to eat us, screw us, enslave us, take our stuff. THEY WOULD HAVE.

So.What we know...prob they've always been here...and..

Common sense tells us...we needn't be told the obvious.

They are waiting for us to realize that...
edit on 16-1-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The answer to your question is yes. How our first encounter went, would likely determine if that fear would change into an obsessive curiosity, or flip the switch to some level of insanity. If I am strapped to a gurney and being probed, I will have a different response, then if they greeted me in the garden and levitated the rake towards me.

I have given thought to what a true first encounter would look like and how it would go down. I hope they have been watching us long enough to know they either would have to arrange clandestine meetings with people in positions of power, or just do a mass appearance, because sending out a single scout to most areas will just get them, and likely others killed.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
No one can say for sure if they would panic or not if aliens landed and introduced themselves to us, not unless it happens. But after seeing what I and my brother and the kids of the family that we were staying with did back in 1976, I think it would be more than exciting if they were friendly.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If they allow / watch the USA go into a civil war after Inauguration Day, then at the end of Jan 2021, ask yourself; why did aliens not intervene when it was obvios what the end result would be thanks to the (now active) Insurrection Act, no matter who is in the White House.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

They are already here. They exist. There ain’t a d@mn thing that you can think or control about your interaction with Them; They are in control.

And trust me, They are a bit more scarier than any “logical” thought experiment that you could come up with. Seriously! I have never been more freaked out in my life after a real abduction experience. Give me three steps...

As already said, this a moot point and you have not had an experience that makes you question reality.

When it happens, you can either try to convince everyone or just explain it.

link   

originally posted by: saskwatch
you were told the universe is teeming with intelligent life and some of that life is in our own neighborhood and always has been? they just remain at a perfect distance not afraid to be seen but just rather not be and knowing the human population is too ignorant to recognize the truth and accept it, so if they land and greet you would you panic? will you be scared? would you start throwing hands? pull your hair out? run into trafic?

That such life exists alongside us and, as you say, "has always been" there, is a fascinating notion that could potentially embrace and be the source for all forms of High Strangeness, from "UFOs" to ghosts, poltergeists etc.

However, contemplating the NATURE of such life is when we have to juggle and ultimately choose between the so-called 'Nuts and Bolts' nature of UFOs (ie "Flying Saucers" as we initially labelled them in the 1940s), and the more mind-bending yet arguably more realistic notion of alien life as a highly potent consciousness that has long since bypassed the need for bodies to encase their intelligence, let alone standard solid transport.

The latter is of course difficult to prove, but the sheer advanced nature of a species that can reach our atmosphere via methods that are potentially millions if not BILLIONS of years ahead of our own rather meek and paltry 75 years of Space travel (since the Nazis first fired V2 rockets into Space to attack the UK in 1944), is inevitably beyond our natural understanding - at the moment anyway.

Or did they enter our world via interdimensional means - an increasingly popular alternative to the Extraterrestrial hypothesis, and growing within pop culture, too (as any fan of 'Twin Peaks' (1990-91, 2017) will avidly tell you). Again, almost impossible to prove, but the notion of an advanced ET consciousness visiting here is what I'd find more believable and easier to contemplate than the interdimensional route. Indeed, some say that the latter is the last refuge of ufology when all else fails - but all else has yet to fail IMO.

But would the public panic at either of these notions if proven REAL...?

'Flying saucers'-style UFOs? Sure, they'll be screaming and scampering to the hills in a manner that would make Orson Welles proud.

But an alien consciousness that some believe exists among us and 'watches' us without interfering (which could also be termed as a 'trickster' and a source for all paranormal phenomena)? No. I mean, how on earth would a tabloid newspaper even BEGIN to explain that story to its bum-scratching readers over a bowl of cereal?

edit on 16-1-2021 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

link   

No panic, I would just want a bunch of liers to be brought to justice. If the lizard people mean me no harm, then likewise or vice versa.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If I can handle continue living my life, knowing the CCP on the other side of planet exists.

I think I can handle aliens.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
If I can handle continue living my life, knowing the CCP on the other side of planet exists.

I think I can handle aliens.

If they wave a little red book upon arrival, RUN! Unless it's titled 'To Serve Man'... oh, wait... RUN EVEN FASTER!!

"Other side of the planet", though? Are you sure they're not under your BED?

(Just a little bit of 'ole 50s nostalgia, albeit switched from the USSR to the CCP.)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Your point is moot.

They are here, have always been here, continually come and go to and from here. That's the reality. Nothing else.

Once realized? They'd have to be here being millions of years ahead.

So...since they are here? They don't want to eat us, screw us, enslave us, take our stuff. THEY WOULD HAVE.

So.What we know...prob they've always been here...and..

Common sense tells us...we needn't be told the obvious.

They are waiting for us to realize that...

Maybe not exactly what you think they are?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Nothing of what I'm told can cause me to panic.

Panic only happens after I utter the words "Watch this!" with a
beer in my hand.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
If I can handle continue living my life, knowing the CCP on the other side of planet exists I think I can handle aliens.

The CCP simply wants everything you possess; obedience and your slave labor. The aliens are just trying to correct some genetic problems they created for themselves in the past (I think I love you).

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
And what makes you so sure it is the ignorant ones that do not believe ?
From my point of view it is ignorance to blindly believe in something that does not exist .(except in glorified headlines).

Prove they do.
Real proof.
And no YouTube videos , please.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Your point is moot.

Show me the proof.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Even though I am an intelligent, loving person... in all honesty it depends to some degree on what they look like. They could be the kindest most compassionate beings in the universe...but if they look like the classic alien predator type movie character with long, sharp claws and rows of needle-like fanged teeth and red glowing goat eyes then I will have to struggle somewhat to get over my natural aversion to their appearance.
Perhaps that's the case and that's why they don't make open contact.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
If they allow / watch the USA go into a civil war after Inauguration Day, then at the end of Jan 2021, ask yourself; why did aliens not intervene when it was obvious what the end result would be thanks to the (now active) Insurrection Act, no matter who is in the White House.

my argument for this hypothetical is why did they let all the wars in our history happen.

i would say that if 'they' are currently here, they have always been there.

why should they step in?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ancient Aliens aside, if you look at everything we know, flying gods, odd powers, strange things in paintings, weird legends, a plethora of crazy phenomena and now many sightings that are difficult to explain, as we are fairly difficult ultimately to explain, then I too subscribe to the view that aliens have always been here, or for as long as makes no difference now.

However, if our understanding of physics is correct and at least reasonably accurate, then I cannot believe that interstellar travel is easy or even possible in anything like sensible timeframes. Speed of light travel is orders of magnitude too slow to make it practical.

Therefore my take on it is that if aliens are here and have been visiting for millennia, then they originated far closer to home, either within this solar system or actually here on earth. Makes far more sense.

The only other real, plausible explanation is that these entities can manifest wherever they like either through the very fabric of reality or by some other method we cannot fathom. In which case they are something we would designate as spirits, demons, angels, that kind of thing. Then their craft would be nothing we could touch, hold or understand - unless manifesting through portals.

The possibility that several craft have crashed and been recovered makes me think that these alien are not as advanced as we may think. Certainly they are ahead of us, but perhaps only by a few thousands of years.

Would I panic meeting them? Not at all. Even a few thousands of years ahead puts them in a league which could see them enslave us, wipe us out, take what they want at any time. It doesn’t look like they’ve done that at all, so what is to fear beyond the unknown. Bring it on ET. I’m ready.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
These Aliens wouldn't show themselves until we do not unite as humanity.

a reply to: Rapha

Please... USA isn't the center of the galaxy, USA does not even make up 5% of the world population.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join