It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Hill Siege Snapshot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Trump was saying the election was going to be stolen before it even started. He asked people to come there. Qanon is huge and said a coup was taking place. Trump's team constantly said we need to fight against this massive injustice.

So all that relentless push and it's unbelievable that supporters would be motivated to do such a thing?

What proof do you have that they're all paid actors willing to go to jail?

Come on..

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Having raised three children, and having once being a child, I know well the lessons of responsibility. I was never given a get out jail free card, and I gave none to my children.

I have never been a follower, and while I will listen to what others have to say, I, like everyone else, may even be influenced by what that they present, but if I make to choice to believe them, or do what they say, I am the one responsible for the outcome.

When dealing with the government, we know better.

The President recited a cautionary tale, that we have all heard before, and most did not take heed.

Trump is the snake.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Capitol Hill Siege Snapshot

Here's another....ironic that the infiltrators took their own selfies.

edit on 17-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

...Biden, a literal ghost of a man.

Evidence?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You see the FBI as corrupt, correct?

Okay let's go with that....

And you think members of the Democratic Party corrupted it?

Okay let's go with that as well....

Didn't #45 purge the FBI of it's corrupting influences? Remember the "Drain the Swamp" chant?

If not, what do you propose? Dismantling the FBI completely? Having no domestic/federal law enforcement agency whatsoever? Or replacing it with a praetorian guard/private police force for the sitting President of whatever party?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Im more concerned about pedophiles and child molesters

The murders of over 50 people and $1 Billion in private property damage/theft by BLM/ANTIFA is also much more serious than trashing some Capitol building offices. After all, most of the ran-sackers own the building.

Duh..

Supporting documentation please?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hey wait !!

She looks like a paid actress !!

😎

I don't buy for one second that all these Trump "supporters" who were rabid enough fans to break Federal law and riot are also now saying he incited them, which feeds directly into the absolute farce that he directed them to riot going on in the media and Congress.

Somebody is pulling strings on this

Bingo!

mobile.twitter.com...

I am getting the feeling the massive Capitol lockdown was the desired outcome

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

The murders of over 50 people and $1 Billion in private property damage/theft by BLM/ANTIFA is also much more serious than trashing some Capitol building offices. After all, most of the ran-sackers own the building.

Duh..

Why? Your views have been clear for a long time. They are not going to change because a keyboard Warrior posts documentation.
edit on 1/17/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: musicismagic

Absolutely! I feel bad for her. It’s harsh to punish her just for being stupid - I mean, where does that stop? Trump shouldn’t only pardon her, he should take the rap for all the idiots. Maybe just for all idiots everywhere!

Interesting take. My question to you would be "How do you encourage awareness and knowledge if "stupidity" doesn't have consequences?"

We've all been stupid at times, that's how we (or I) learn to be less stupid. I've (and I suspect you) have had to pay for those consequences? The only people who don't are those infected with affluenza.

What Is Affluenza?
"Affluenza" is a social condition that arises from the desire to be more wealthy or successful. It can also be defined as the inability for an individual to understand the consequences of their actions because of their social status and/or financial privilege.

Definition from: www.investopedia.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

There is an interesting study on Conspiracy Theories both real and imaginary here:

An AI tool can distinguish between a conspiracy theory and a true conspiracy – it comes down to how easily the story falls apart

theconversation.com... part-146282

This article goes into a detailed comparison of Pizza Gate and Governor Christy's Bridgegate. An interesting piece and seems to agree with my experiences with conspiracies real and unreal (anyone remember NESSARA?)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Duh..

Why? Your views have been clear for a long time. They are not going to change because a keyboard Warrior posts documentation.

Too much work for you? Shifting the burden of proof? You just don't like what I say? So be it.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Ksihkehe
What proof do you have that they're all paid actors willing to go to jail?

What proof do you have that I said that? None. I don't think any of them, including the Antifa I'm aware of being there, are actors. People are responsible for their own actions no matter how strong the peer pressure was. It's not grade school.

The post I responded to said actors.

I simply said somebody is pulling strings. Either their attorney is coaching them or they've been offered some kind of deal.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd
Good post - I wasn’t familiar with the term affluenza, but it’s certainly a keeper!

Indeed, stupidity isn’t an excuse for doing bad things, but everything needs to be judged on its own terms, case by case and punishment should be proportional.

In this case they had the POTUS more or less telling them that this action was sanctioned by him. That’s a very strong mitigating circumstance.

A judge or jury should be given the leeway to decide if an individual was persuaded by the POTUS to do something out of character, in which case a slap on the wrist is probably sufficient.

...Or if an individual with a violent record simply used this as an excuse, in which case harsher punishment may be permissible. But again that should be proportional; relative to what proof there is of what they actually did on the day.

Simply tarring all of these individuals with the same brush does the Dems no favours, as it will eventually come back to haunt them when trying to win back the red voters.

edit on 18-1-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply FyreByrd, but that link isnt working though and I am very interested in what the article has to say!

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Having raised three children, and having once being a child, I know well the lessons of responsibility. I was never given a get out jail free card, and I gave none to my children.

I have never been a follower, and while I will listen to what others have to say, I, like everyone else, may even be influenced by what that they present, but if I make to choice to believe them, or do what they say, I am the one responsible for the outcome.

When dealing with the government, we know better.

The President recited a cautionary tale, that we have all heard before, and most did not take heed.

Trump is the snake.

With no rhythm or knowlege - he recited the song rather than the poem (written by D. H. Lawrence.

The song is a northern soul classic and polar opposite of the xenophobic dribble trump tried to paint it as. Northern Soul was a North England based 60s/70s anti-racism movement that blended all cultures to create something new and combated neo-nazism/blackshirts, 'no blacks, no dogs, no irish policies, race riots and systemic racism in police. underground-england.com...

That's the problem with todays soceity, a lot of people don't know the difference between poetry and prose. I'll give an example.

There once was a man named Horrocks
Who walked into the sea up to his knees.

That's prose. Another 10 yards and it would have been a poem.
edit on 18-1-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

You see the FBI as corrupt, correct?

Okay let's go with that....

And you think members of the Democratic Party corrupted it?

Okay let's go with that as well....

Didn't #45 purge the FBI of it's corrupting influences? Remember the "Drain the Swamp" chant?

If not, what do you propose? Dismantling the FBI completely? Having no domestic/federal law enforcement agency whatsoever? Or replacing it with a praetorian guard/private police force for the sitting President of whatever party?

Would it matter if there was no FBI for a while? All they do now are cases that fit their political interests, much like the worthless CIA who hasn't stopped any foreign interference, they have only encouraged it.

All summer BLM/Antifa violence on a scale usually reserved for France or some place and all governors refused NG help while police cars burned and cops were murdered.
Now some glass got broke on Cap Hill and some items stole and the demolition crats are up in arms and suddenly wanting police help and NG help when it affects their own politics.

HYPOCRITES and criminals all. A gutsy president would have sent in F-18's loaded with parking lot makers and fixed those worthless intel agencies for the worthless traitors they really are.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I thought the US loved coups, Congress set aside
30 Million Dollars to overthrow the Venezualan Government included on the last bill, Can't remember it's name.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

Thanks for the reply FyreByrd, but that link isnt working though and I am very interested in what the article has to say!

Try this: extremism.gwu.edu...

You do have to scroll down the page a bit.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Thanks, but I don't think that's the same link...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join