It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Hill Siege Snapshot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
For your information:

extremism.gwu.edu...

January 15, 2021

The number of federal cases against individuals involved in the Capitol Hill siege stands at 55. According to our latest analysis of the cases:

The average age of individuals was 43-years-old.
Individuals came from 25 states and the District of Columbia.
Cases have been brought against 50 men and 5 women.
We will continue to monitor developments and provide daily updates. Browse the cases below.

They list by name the formal criminal complaints, statements of facts and other legal documents:

and I'll add for fun...

edit on 16-1-2021 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jan 16 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: T&C issue removed

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

For your entertainment, a "conservative" showing what her idea of personal responsibility looks like:

The funniest part? She really doesn't realise she and her business have been thrown under the bus.
edit on 16-1-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Hey wait !!

She looks like a paid actress !!

😎

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Thank you. Worth a listen...

She "followed what her president told her to do"?

She's begging for a pardon. She is worried about her business reputation now?

From the Joint Chiefs (not a very liberal bunch - especially under #45):

“The violent riot in Washington D.C. on January 6, 2021 was a direct assault on the U.S. Congress, the Capitol building, and our Constitutional process,”

the seven generals and one admiral said in an internal memo to troops, adding that the military remained committed to protecting and defending the Constitution.

“The rights of freedom of speech and assembly do not give anyone the right to resort to violence, sedition and insurrection,” the memo, seen by Reuters, said.

www.reuters.com...

Her duty as she states it is to do the bidding of #45, not defend the constitution. Any one with any civic knowledge or education knows that promoting VIOLENT acts is a crime.

The entire statement from the Chiefs can be found here.

www.defense.gov...

I'll remind you this is #45's Military.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

For your entertainment, a "conservative" showing what her idea of personal responsibility looks like:

The funniest part? She really doesn't realise she and her business have been thrown under the bus.

I feel for the lady. But I don't know where she was in or on the Capital grounds, but if in the building and was escourted in by security and it shows she was just an attendant then charges should be minor and no prison term.
But there's a double standard here, what about all those trepassing on other property and not arrested during the looting, rioting . Really sad.

As a former RE agent, I can tell you this, maintaining a good reputation in the business is a must. I hope people don't destroy her business. But sad times we live in.

The only punishment for her has now been done and it is public shame forever.

If and when Joe and Harris gets public shame it will be like we live in Heaven, a Heaven of lies of doing bad that equals doing good. I said confusion is what Americas enemy now is.

And that poor lady is now living in a state of confusion . I do feel sorry for her, and yes, I would use her to buy some property in her local area if I was in the market in her area.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Im more concerned about pedophiles and child molesters

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I think she is an example of what happens when you trust the government and when you listen to madness on the internet and fall down that hole of belief when you have been deceived.

Unfortunately, she is all of us. Anyone that has spent any time on the internet has fallen in the hole at one time or another. How far we continued on the path down, varies for each of us with each situation.

Since I don't like Trump or Biden, it allows me to be more cautious and suspicious of anything that I hear coming from either camp. But when you are so caught up in the fever of game they have dropped us into, it is not easy for those that are passionate, on either side, to put on the brakes. It is full steam ahead for most. They can't see or they refuse to believe the "Bridge Is Out Ahead" signs flying past them. They just push the petal to the metal, wrapped in their passion and trapped in the belief that they are right, justified, committed, and patriots.

To borrow a phrase from our President. There are good people on both sides. It is a pity that the good people continue to follow the bad people instead of joining together.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I feel for the lady. But I don't know where she was in or on the Capital grounds, but if in the building and was escourted in by security and it shows she was just an attendant then charges should be minor and no prison term.
But there's a double standard here, what about all those trepassing on other property and not arrested during the looting, rioting . Really sad.

As a former RE agent, I can tell you this, maintaining a good reputation in the business is a must. I hope people don't destroy her business. But sad times we live in.

The only punishment for her has now been done and it is public shame forever.

Every parent has heard similar reasoning at one time or another.

Same for this woman as for any ten year old: it doesn't matter what happens to anyone else, you did this - own it. You're busted.
edit on 16-1-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Having raised three children, and having once being a child, I know well the lessons of responsibility. I was never given a get out jail free card, and I gave none to my children.

I have never been a follower, and while I will listen to what others have to say, I, like everyone else, may even be influenced by what that they present, but if I make to choice to believe them, or do what they say, I am the one responsible for the outcome.

When dealing with the government, we know better.

The President recited a cautionary tale, that we have all heard before, and most did not take heed.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hey wait !!

She looks like a paid actress !!

😎

I don't buy for one second that all these Trump "supporters" who were rabid enough fans to break Federal law and riot are also now saying he incited them, which feeds directly into the absolute farce that he directed them to riot going on in the media and Congress.

Somebody is pulling strings on this

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

i thought about writing an OP and including this video, but then i thought about how The Usual Suspexts would be right along to claim that actually it's proof that it was antifa and she's clearly in the thrall of the undead sorceror Soros and look, right on time there they are.... damn this place is predictable -___-

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I see...the problem is the FBI. Apparently, they didn't tell her she was NOT being charged for protesting peacefully and making her voice heard, she was being charged for taking it upon herself to riot inside the Capitol.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It amazes me that so many Biden supporters would apparently storm the Capitol if he said they should protest peacefully and make their voices heard.

A lot of sheep out there.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Have you see any? Are they terrorizing your town?

Oh my god....

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think she is an example of what happens when you trust the government and when you listen to madness on the internet and fall down that hole of belief when you have been deceived.

Unfortunately, she is all of us. Anyone that has spent any time on the internet has fallen in the hole at one time or another. How far we continued on the path down, varies for each of us with each situation.

Since I don't like Trump or Biden, it allows me to be more cautious and suspicious of anything that I hear coming from either camp. But when you are so caught up in the fever of game they have dropped us into, it is not easy for those that are passionate, on either side, to put on the brakes. It is full steam ahead for most. They can't see or they refuse to believe the "Bridge Is Out Ahead" signs flying past them. They just push the petal to the metal, wrapped in their passion and trapped in the belief that they are right, justified, committed, and patriots.

To borrow a phrase from our President. There are good people on both sides. It is a pity that the good people continue to follow the bad people instead of joining together.

Excellent points and I would hope most people would be aware of this tendency - and look for it in themselves. It is human nature to justify whatever we do in order to "believe" ourselves to be "good" people. Read "Mistakes were Made; But not by Me" - excellent read on the subject.

BTW - like the Steven Covey quote.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

The murders of over 50 people and $1 Billion in private property damage/theft by BLM/ANTIFA is also much more serious than trashing some Capitol building offices. After all, most of the ran-sackers own the building.

Duh..

edit on 1/17/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Absolutely! I feel bad for her. It’s harsh to punish her just for being stupid - I mean, where does that stop? Trump shouldn’t only pardon her, he should take the rap for all the idiots. Maybe just for all idiots everywhere!

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: musicismagic

Absolutely! I feel bad for her. It’s harsh to punish her just for being stupid - I mean, where does that stop? Trump shouldn’t only pardon her, he should take the rap for all the idiots. Maybe just for all idiots everywhere!

He should certainly take the rap for so many moronic people voting for Biden, a literal ghost of a man. I still don’t actually get how anyone could vote for Biden. This guy, this guy sucks man, he sucks.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

This is a great post, spot on!

15 years ago I probably would have bought into the propaganda as well, but eventually I came to the conclusion that any person seeking authority probably isn't the right person to wield it, so "left" and "right" both just seem authoritarian at this point.

It seems that in the current climate, if a person starts to question things, starts to think outside of the box there is immediately a trap waiting for them. Years ago it was just alex jones who would be greeting people at the event horizon of skepticism, and it was pretty easy to see through him. But now conspiracy theory has become weaponized propaganda, and it seems to work really well at controlling the masses who are just now realizing that something is wrong with the world.
edit on 17-1-2021 by wheresthebody because: werdz

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I feel a bit bad for her. She took president dumbo seriously.

This is a reality check for all those who don't think a president's hasty tweets carry weight.

President Trump may have had a few good ideas but he absolutely failed as a representation of America.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join