It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Scriptures That Relate To The Current News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I like using more than one bible version, it gives the stated point more power.

Don’t put your confidence in powerful people; there is no help for you there. - V1
Do not trust influential people, mortals who cannot help you. - V2
-Psalms 146:3

It is better to trust in God: then to put any confidence in man. V1
It is good to trust upon LORD JEHOVAH: better than to trust upon man. V2
-Psalms 118:8

The LORD says, "I will put a curse on people who trust in mere human beings, who depend on mere flesh and blood for their strength, and whose hearts have turned away from the LORD. V1
This is what Jehovah says:“Cursed is the man who puts his trust in mere humans,Who relies on human power, And whose heart turns away from Jehovah. V2
-Jeremiah 17:5

Entrust your efforts to the LORD, and your plans will succeed. V1
Commit your activities to the LORD, and your plans will be achieved. V2
-Proverbs 16:3

And in the days of those Kings, The God of Heaven shall raise up the Kingdom that is for eternity that shall not be destroyed, and the kingdom shall not be left to another people, but it shall pulverize and it will consume all these kingdoms, and it shall be established for eternity.
-Daniel 2:44

It is clear the political situation for Christians in America that it is time to be reminded of these verses, I know I found them helpful.
Regardless of what happens, we can't depend on the governments, and we never could, the last 4 years if anything just added time before the "Great Tribulation" actually starts.
edit on 16-1-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
God has determined as he said in Luke 12:2-3, that the secrets will be uncovered, the truth will come forth, and God's thought about every behavior and action will be vindicated. What's done in the dark will come to light, and thank God he has created it to operate so!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Psalm 73 is a good commentary on the rich and powerful that we see strutting on the tv these days.

Amos 5:12-13 "For I know how manifold are your transgressions, and how mighty are your sins—ye that afflict the just, that take a bribe, and that turn aside the needy in the gate from their right. Therefore he that is prudent shall keep silent in such a time; for it is an evil time."
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: fix quote

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

(NASB)
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
edit on 1/16/2021 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Is late to say the Simpsons did it?
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
Socrates

"I'm trying to think, don't confuse me with facts."
Plato

"In a democracy the poor will have more power than the rich, because there are more of them, and the will of the majority is supreme."
Aristotle

"Never may a man prone to believe scandal be a despot or a popular leader! Under his guidance, democracy itself will be despotism."
Apollonius of Tyana

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

Yes the white hats at least mean well and aim for some level of justice and sanity, the black hats however are just plain evil and do the bidding of the devil himself, they thrive on injustice and cackle like the Emperor when their evil plans work out.
Sometimes we forget God can step in at any moment and end them all for what they are doing to humanity and this earth.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I would say that we may be entering the time of "patient endurance" the half times spoken of are 3.5 years which turns out to be nearly one presidential term.

Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Another view and a brief message.

top topics

join