It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to elevate role of science with cabinet picks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Joey Quid-Pro has selected his brand new science team !!

Lookout for for more misfits and derelicts to reign supreme !!

He's setting up the biggest climate takeover in History !!

The NWO/Democrat Climate agenda will do more damage than the Climate itself !!

President-elect Joe Biden announced key members of his science team Friday, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander as the director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy, elevating the post to Cabinet-level status for first time.

Biden nominated Eric Lander, founding director of the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, who was the lead author of the first paper announcing the details of the human genome. He is the first life scientist to have that role.

Lander, 63, will succeed meteorologist Kelvin Droegemeier, who was named director by President Donald Trump in 2019 after the role was left vacant for nearly two years.

The president-elect is expected to formally introduce his picks Saturday. NewsNation will stream the event in the embedded player.

LIVE: Biden to elevate role of science with cabinet picks

"stammer-hammer double talk"

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Biden is half asleep in this press conference. I have to say though, I really enjoyed the part where he mentions the lady tinkering with computing and code breaking equipment that every kid has around their house.

What a dunce.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well I lasted for about 30 seconds.
Listening to Commie-La is like listening to nails on a chalkboard.
I cringe every time I hear her stupid voice.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Corn Pop’s getting a grant to study the effects of chlorinated pool water on blond leg hairs!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I cant even finish watching. Something about this man
is very off. His voice is flat, not even human like.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Let me guess he's naming Hunter Biden to a position on the cabinet because of his experience with pharmaceuticals, chloroform, and roofies?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
When the trust in government is gone, look to that same government to then hijack the trusted authorities and scientific institutions, and then weaponize them against their own people - meanwhile using their now edited data to 'prove' that their opposition is wrong and unacceptable to any 'sane' person.

These hijacked authorities then become another arm of an already morally bankrupted government and start being used to pester and abuse the subject populations for their 'own good' and 'safety'. Any opposition is shouted down as being 'anti-science' and so patently ridiculous and 'conspiracy theory'.

Over time this erodes the resolve of the educated class who 'know better' and isolates any 'experts' in the fields which the government wants to manipulate. The old axiomatic becomes the new esoteric and all sense and reason is abandoned for he party line. The thinking man is left continually frustrated and increasingly agitated at a society that adopts lies as it's modus operendi. Eventually they're killed anyway for being a 'menace' and 'conspiratorial agitators'. The fools clap and the genius' die. Government wins and once again Hitler rises.

Enjoy your new scientific dictatorship. It's for you own 'good'...... I've never been so sad to be alive in this world as I am right now, we are in for SUCH a bad time........
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Good...

I mean, raking leafs, nuclear bombing hurricanes and windmills that cause cancer weren't exactly making the rest of world take you guys seriously.

Peace
edit on 16-1-2021 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Good...

I mean, raking leafs, nuclear bombing hurricanes and windmills that cause cancer weren't exactly making the rest of world take you guys seriously.

Peace

Yeah the Liberal science of 15 different genders is much better.
GTFO

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Good...

Peace

Imagine how much of a smooth brain you'd have to be to believe these MSM lies.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Good...

Peace

Imagine how much of a smooth brain you'd have to be to believe these MSM lies.

Only someone with no brain believes them.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Good...

Peace

Yeah the Liberal science of 15 different genders is much better.
GTFO

Rounding the corner folks...believe me.

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Uh oh. Putting science ahead of conspiracy theories and BS. This isn't gonna go well with the Trump traitors.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I think he knows he's almost out of gas with four more years to go.

I still feel sorry for him.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
...Trump traitors.

Love all this unity and healing talk about fellow Americans.

It really helps.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Uh oh. Putting science ahead of conspiracy theories and BS. This isn't gonna go well with the Trump traitors.

Biden and Commie-La are living in a conspiracy theory.
Every time they open their mouths, nobody that has more than 2 brain cells believes them.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I am rubber, you are glue...

This is quite a productive thread...lol

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

As long as we all venting and blowing off steam here, that’s a good thing!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

Can't argue with you there...

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The Biden administration will hopefully be performing a hell of a lot better on the environment, than the eco-terrorists and their so-called supporters from the Trump camp.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join