It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who OWNS Us Now?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: IAMTAT

You can’t deserve a curtesy.

And just because you think you deserve something (for no reason apart from the equivalency “I shopped here”), doesn’t mean you do.

I don't believe current ATS ownership places as little value on it's loyal and faithful members as you apparently do.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Considering today's climate, it's surprising you think one can post anything on the internet with the 'power' to later take it back.

The phrase 'the internet is forever' has been around for at least two decades.

Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I can't comment on the status of ATS ownership right now (sorry!), but with regard to where the thread currently is, I can definitely repeat what has been my motto since I joined the staff 14 years ago, and it most definitely is my official position on the subject:

Every Member Deserves Respect

I believe it, I live it, and I hope you do too.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You can’t deserve a curtesy.

And just because you think you deserve something (for no reason apart from the equivalency “I shopped here”), doesn’t mean you do.

I don't believe current ATS ownership places as little value on it's loyal and faithful members as you apparently do.

That’s nice.

Still haven’t answered why you/we deserve anything from the current and future owners.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

We still have a time window to change our mind
on this site,I use it often,a woman's right.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: loam

We still have a time window to change our mind
on this site,I use it often,a woman's right.

MAMA...All I'm saying is I would like to know the size of that time window...and exactly what (or to whom) it will soon be open to.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic
I can't comment on the status of ATS ownership right now (sorry!), but with regard to where the thread currently is, I can definitely repeat what has been my motto since I joined the staff 14 years ago, and it most definitely is my official position on the subject:

Every Member Deserves Respect

I believe it, I live it, and I hope you do too.

I would 'Star' this...if I could.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Closed pending owner input.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Let’s see, you have (at this writing) 36,524 posts that would need to be manually removed and replaced with a “Removed by Expressed Consent” sticker. Which of course have others wanting to do the same. Swiss cheesing the threads that you have participated in over the last decade and perhaps longer for others. I would be paid exactly $0.00 to manually remove all those posts.

The owner would be purchasing a rather broken and disjointed product as no one could read very many threads after such an event. So what exactly is the new owners and current staff getting out of this request? What is the irreplaceable harm in leaving your posts as they currently are not harming you? But if Nancy Pelosi or Mitch McConnell owned the site it would? I mean you could just spray paint their houses and call it a day...

Those are your reasonable request questions to answer beforehand.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
We still own ATS, and I would let you know this:

The Members still own their content, but, so do we, All that means is (as it has for almost 20 YEARS) they can do what they want with their content and so can ATS...

I guess nobody remembers the late GREAT Jim Marrs and the book we had him publish way back when. :-(

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...or, perhaps the courtesy to know who will now be in control of our security, privacy and content?

To add to what Springer said, the Amigos intentionally set it up so that there is no data to secure or personal info privacy to protect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join