It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's what I don't understand!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I didn't say it would happen tomorrow did I? Or on Jan. 20th for that matter.

I'm saying that if things did indeed fall out to Civil War here, I have no trouble seeing the American left invite the Chinese in to help them. Under those circumstances, the left pretty much owns the left coast and plenty of major ports.

Who knows how the American military would divide (because it would), but it would be no stretch to assume that Chinese troops could be floated into the major left coast ports, and a land war across the Great Basin and over the Rockies would be incredibly inconvenient.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Pompeo: "Communist China is already within our borders."
Twitter link

There has been talk for a while that the Demonrats will call up the UN if Trump tries anything, with China making a strong presence.

I don't know why people are buying into the "Biden is going to hand us over to China" fear mongering. They obviously are being played, and have not been paying attention, since China has been buying up America by the acres, for years with a sudden increase occurring in 2017.

They already have a strong presence, and has had one for a long, long time.

This is just pork.

While Chinese entities only own about 191,000 acres worth $1.9 billion, overall Chinese investment in the agricultural sector has grown tenfold in less than a decade, according to the USDA’s Economic Research Service. For example, ChemChina, a chemical company, recently purchased Syngenta, a Swiss pesticides and seed company.

apnews.com...

They are not alone.

Foreign investors now own more than 23 million acres of American farmland—roughly the size of Ohio. Foreign investors acquired at least 1.6 million acres of U.S. agricultural land in 2016, the largest increase in more than a decade, according to a review by the Midwest Center for Investigative Reporting of the latest available federal data. The data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture show that foreign investors control—either through direct ownership or long-term leases—at least 28.3 million acres, valued at $52.2 billion. That area is about the size of the state of Ohio.

thecounter.org...

I am sure there is more than one reason for foreign companies buying our land.

Reasons for foreign investors to buy American ground vary with the investor. In the case of Maine’s largest private landowner, Canadian timer company Irving Woodlands, their use for their 1.2 million acres is pretty clear. Approximately 8.8 percent of Hawaii is also foreign-owned, with most of those acres going for cattle pasture. But in terms of the Netherlands, a nation with only 16 million citizens that still comes in as America’s No. 3 foreign investor, the answer is simply cold cash.

www.agdaily.com...

China is here and had grown considerably since 2017. It is a little late to complain of a China take over, after we have spent years selling America to them.

Most notably, Asians who tend to indulge in cross-border property investments are mostly from China. Having taken over the US in terms of international buying power, they are a force to be reckoned with. They represent tremendous opportunities for real estate sellers around the world. However, sellers will have to cross certain challenges such as how to reach out, communicate and engage with them.

Why is the Chinese such a formidable market for real estate?

China boasts some of the wealthiest people on the planet, most whose personal fortunes can dwarf treasuries of medium-sized countries, and the growing population of high-net-worth Chinese now also has their eyes set on international property. According to IMR forecasts and Bloomberg calculations, China will be the world’s biggest growth engine in the years ahead and Chinese buyers are expected to be the leading group in global property acquisition.

In the past few years, Chinese buyers have started to make their presence felt on the global property market, snapping up everything from luxurious trophy homes and vineyards, to more modest condominiums and investment opportunities. For many Chinese, global property investment is an emerging opportunity which until recently was out of reach.

Second only to the US in terms of international buying power, Chinese buyers represent a tremendous new market opportunity for property sellers around the world. Yet, new opportunity brings new challenges in reaching, communicating and engaging this new market.

list.juwai.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

The problem is we have gone beyond cusp.

Truth no longer matters. It is not about truth, it is about being chosen, belonging, being important, having value, elevating that value by eroding the value of others.

If I can't get accepted in one group, I will always, by way of the internet, be able to find me another. From bestiality to making dirt cookies, you can find it online.

It is not about tribalism or even loyalty, people will switch camps like they change underwear, they will go wherever they feel the most accepted, and where they can feel the most relevant.

Q was just the kindergarten stage of the mind prep. They gradually programmed and conditioned their following, until they had molded, cured, and kilned, them into the vessels they need them to be.

Though Alex Jones alienated me early in the game, he taught me two things.

He taught me that the truth can be expertly woven into a lie to the point where the truth becomes a cocoon for the lie, until it looks like truth, and it is believed to be truth.

Most importantly, he taught me that there really is a war on for our minds.

The internet is the gilded cage that we have walked into, we have turned the key and locked ourselves inside the cage, and many are willing to kill and die in the fight to remain inside of our constructed prison for the mind.

We speak of honesty and truth. We demand the right to free speech, with no regard to the actual cost. We are blind to the fact that nothing in this world is truly free.

edit on 17-1-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Its called imminent domain. the chinese didnt get the super deeds,and as such we can just take the land back.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I don't know why people are buying into the "Biden is going to hand us over to China" fear mongering.

The reputation of Biden's work in China has been very profitable for him, not so much for America. As for what has come out about Hunter's laptop, Joe is in deep. His views on things like mask mandates and more lock downs fits in well with the CCP ideology.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

When it has been proven by voter machine fraud alone that Trump won by 11 million votes. And they refuse to make it right. Installing exactly what we don't want against our will. They probably would be stupid to think they wouldn't need military force.

They want to discourage any would be trouble makers. So they can begin the lies and brainwashing.

I recommend staying away from the sick event.

edit on 19-1-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join