It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Guard Deployment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: ketsuko
All that I see for Kansas is that you are sending some of your national guard to DC.

I added some thoughts on that after the fact. Sorry. I sometimes do that -- realize I have more to say after I hit post.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Try the link again. I think I fixed it. The article is dated for yesterday.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If anything, this is just showing how obscured information has become to even look at stories beyond what MSM is peddling 24/7

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
No need for you to say sorry for something that I do myself, too

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
Yup, that's a different article from what I saw before, thanks.

Funny enough, they didn't implement any curfews, but have closed off the Capitol building and even "recommend" staying away from the area, not on the day, but days leading up too.

Edit: Are we under a new emergency or whatever the critters like to call abuse of power?

It seems like they're restricting citizens ability to travel where they were once allowed.
edit on 1/16/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

But you won't have an alibi! And they know where you live from the registration!
You should go to public places constantly taking pictures and posting them immediately and wear a tin foil hat, or they'll hack your brain and make you violent!
You have to assume everyone you'll meet is antifa, but I have heard a garlic necklace will keep them at bay.
And wherever you go always shout: "I am a communist!"
Most of all: PANIC!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

EVERYONE, especially those who voted for Trump

DO NOT leave your homes on inauguration day!

I know you realize this sounds paranoid to the hilt.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Michigan is barricading and closing up Lansing.
I believe a peaceful protest is scheduled this weekend.
Whitmer calls up National Guard, windows boarded ahead of possible violence Sunday

I believe MI is also sending NG to D.C.....the call up went to all 50 states IIRC.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids
In a way, hes not wrong.

These last two weeks, law enforcement is looking for all and any excuse to pull someone over.

I've seen more cars pulled over this January then all of 2020. And I drive daily.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe
It seems like they've set the precedent of protest = violence.

Kind of funny after a summer of peaceful protest articles to not even a month in and being pre-emptive with boarding up windows.

Don't blame them, just the irony isn't lost on me.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ohio National Guard is deploying to the state capital. But as the article says, NG headquarters in D.C. is asking for more troops at the Nation's capitol. The Ohio Governor is splitting them up.

Source: www.ong.ohio.gov...

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
In a way, hes not wrong.

These last two weeks, law enforcement is looking for all and any excuse to pull someone over.

I've seen more cars pulled over this January then all of 2020. And I drive daily.

Maybe so but getting pulled over isn't scary amigo!
Not like I'm running guns across state lines or anything.
edit on 16-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
No, it's not.

But I could understand there being tensions within the twin cities with law enforcement interactions.

I'm not saying to cower, just keep your head on your shoulders.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

But I could understand there being tensions within the twin cities with law enforcement interactions.

Granted!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Funk that.
I'm will not be changing my routine for anyone.

I'll be out doing my usual things as well.

However I won't be displaying any kind of political identification, and will be staying clear of brewing crowds.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

This article talks about the Illinois deployments. There is DC, but also more local information too:

[url=http://]https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-illinois-inauguration-national-guard-armed-riots-20210114-y6bj6xjobnb6pkexmu5lttcb3q-story.html[/u rl]

But then there is also mention of Governor Pritzker deploying troops to the Chicago suburbs, and I have heard some will also be in Champaign, and you can bet the capitol of Springfield:

https ://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-illinois-national-guard-activated-suburbs-20200601-uiqazinrszh7pkzupiu5jfs3yy-story.html

Take out the spaces behind https to get that to work, hopefully.

edit on 16-1-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad
That's what bothers me, from what they're saying Illinois, it sounds like the set up for lockdowns.

Not covid like lockdowns, but threatening type.

If more states join in with this level of lockdown, you gotta admit it doesn't look promising.

Edit: Also the fact that this information so far, has been coming out at local levels, not MSM or talking heads around the globe.

May prove useful to those watching out of the US.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

How do they know if you voted for Trump?

I have wondered for a while, how you can look at someone and tell their political affiliation, and who they voted for.

My Mother never votes the party line. She researches, with my help, all the candidates she votes for, and she votes the person not the party.

I am non-partisan. I can't look at someone and tell what they think. So I don't know how it is done.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Probably after they've been processed. I think they're going to grab anyone they can that wanders too close, then after searching your records, act accordingly.

Edit: May not need voter IDs, but if you voted, you are on record within the government database.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
We're at a point so tense that ONE SHOT could kick off a whole civil war!

People are leaving their senses and giving in to a reprobate mind and committing lawlessness. Repent people! I don't know why this is so heavy on my heart but it is so I have to say it.

The end is very near, VERY near (yes I know I sound paranoid ect ect) but listen, I'm a level headed person, my posting history hopefully shows that, and I can NOT shake the feeling, in the spirit, that something is imminent! And I mean imminent!

We still have time, God still tarries and we are still able to repent and give our lives to the Lord. I fear for the members here who a still mockers and scoffers! Please get your house in order!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join