It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple message for Biden's day, the 20th.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
As most Biden events, a low turnout would be par for the course. I sincerely hope that anyone who isn't a CNN junkie, or of that variety, knows that going to an event like this would be exactly what "they" would want. The 6th played into their hands so well, they are emboldened to stand on the hill and declare victory. I hope they stand alone. If only idiots go to the event, and as usually happens with idiots, they do stupid things, then only idiots will go to jail. Only idiots will be shot by the troops. Only idiots will be on the news.

Simple message, "don't be an idiot". Don't be that guy.

America First.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Anyone who shows up to the inauguration for any reason is an idiot.

Why the hell celebrate(or protest) the fascist in chief?
edit on 1 16 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I thought it was virtual or some crap or canceled?

Why not just use that bluebeam and beam Biden hologram into everyones head?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I’ll stay home and drink, that probably the way I’ll spend the next 4 years.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I hope everyone knows this. The MSM will have all the cameras on anyone remotely resembling a conservative.
Time much better spent finding some good candidates for the 2022 election cycle.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The Three Card Monte Basement Presidency is about to begin !!

🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
You're not alone. This...

...has been making the rounds.

Hopefully it is successful on a grand scale, but I have my doubts.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Why does the candidate who got the most votes in American history need 25,000 soldiers at his inauguration, after winning the most secure election ever in US history?

edit on 16-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Not showing up is a given - with armed military all over the place, only the stupid
or those paid by Soros to be there would actually attend the inauguration.

NO ONE in their right mind would attend with all those military holding loaded guns surrounding all the events.

Not only is not showing up a given, I won't watch it on TV or listen to it on the news. It will be full of TDS and how Grandma with a walker who hasn't left her house since COVID started just might storm the capital and how scary all the Trump voters, nearly 1/3 of the population is.

Nope, don't attend, don't watch on TV, don't listen to it on the radio. That is the sensible thing for everyone to do for their own personal safety and the safety of Grandma.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I hope conservatives realize how any negative events will be blasted out of context and used to do more of what we already see.

A calm, calculated approach with some planning and peaceful movements is what's needed. Concentrate on their money. Find ways to circumvent the norms. Create new ones. Selective ones. I think your ideas on this are spot on. We just need some smart, calm leadership.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

If the watching numbers that are reported are as low as most Biden events, it would be comedy gold.
More Basement Joe numbers.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Unfortunately I'll be downtown Portland on the 20th, medical stuff, and some meetings downtown.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Unfortunately I'll be downtown Portland on the 20th, medical stuff, and some meetings downtown.

Meeting up with OSOTC?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Better than those of us who work in DC. Luckily I'm not close to the Capitol.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I don't understand why everybody isn't asking wtf is up with a virtual inauguration that has scaffolding, razor wire fence, and a small army. I also don't understand the ads I keep seeing about a celebrity packed 5 days of inauguration celebration.

I don't know why, but this virtual inauguration is the most confusing part of the past year to me. It's a pretty high bar for strangeness.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I hope conservatives realize how any negative events will be blasted out of context and used to do more of what we already see.

A calm, calculated approach with some planning and peaceful movements is what's needed. Concentrate on their money. Find ways to circumvent the norms. Create new ones. Selective ones. I think your ideas on this are spot on. We just need some smart, calm leadership.

Exactly. Boadicea posted something in that thread I had forgotten about until she mentioned it. The Velvet Revolution. It was an age before digital, but now we have their own tools to use against them. Get enough people of one mind and we could do some serious damage to the cyber Behemoth without even stepping foot outside our front door.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Lysergic

I don't understand why everybody isn't asking wtf is up with a virtual inauguration that has scaffolding, razor wire fence, and a small army. I also don't understand the ads I keep seeing about a celebrity packed 5 days of inauguration celebration.

I don't know why, but this virtual inauguration is the most confusing part of the past year to me. It's a pretty high bar for strangeness.

Me either I think thats why I think bluebeam, you know coachella style tupac hologram biden, Rapping with cardi B and doing the nene.

Razorwire to keep out all the trump losers who couldnt get a sweet ticket cause their moms boyfriend doesn't work the door.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

They will manufacturer negative events if need be. I have no doubt of that.

I think it is too late to hurt them with money. It seems in a communist country the businesses that are sanctioned will survive no matter what the people do and the ones that are not sanctioned will fail no matter what is done to save them.

I do agree that the best thing to do on the 20th is to lock down at home.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Biden already has his live audience in place, 25000 National Guard and military.
There will be prompters stationed strategically throughout their ranks during Biden’s acceptance speech and they will order the troops to clap and cheer at certain times.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Exactly. Boadicea posted something in that thread I had forgotten about until she mentioned it. The Velvet Revolution. It was an age before digital, but now we have their own tools to use against them. Get enough people of one mind and we could do some serious damage to the cyber Behemoth without even stepping foot outside our front door.

I think some good planning and some great leadership could make this a reality. We just have to be sure the platforms are self sufficient and not subject to censor by the snot gobblers. I'm thinking a totally new way of doing things. But without the douche bags.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join