It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true face of TDS will be shown

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ahhh, BUT...unlike previous presidenys, this time the100% effective response will be...

"Please explain...exactly what did Trump actually DO to cause this????"

**crickets**

There will be nothing to blame on him!

Race relations? How? What?

Economy? What specufically?

Crime?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: blueman12
TWS ( Trump worship syndrome) is worse, at least on ATS. Qanon people still believe Trump was the chosen one. What's going to happen when they find out he was really anakin Skywalker?

Like all snowflakes they will have to "suck it up buttercup"

That # must've really #ed you up when they told you that, now you roam around posting it all the time, roflmao.

y u mad?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ahhh, BUT...unlike previous presidenys, this time the 100% effective response will be...

"Please explain...exactly what did Trump actually DO to cause this????"

**crickets**

There will be nothing to blame on him!

Race relations? How? What?

Economy? What specifically?

Crime? What?

**crickets**

COVID won't work. Otherwise other countries wouldn't have had the same problems.

It's all Trumps fault is a non-starter!
edit on 1/16/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Except when it's Trump. He was given credit for nothing by the left or the fake media.

edit on 16-1-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: network dude

Storming the Capitol is a pretty good example of TDS

that was an example of idiocy. Retards wanting to play "reality", and sucking badly at it. I doubt your TDS would let you comprehend this, but violence, more focused, Violence against Police, is directly against what this entire movement has been about. I wasn't there, and I didn't applaud any of that. I don't do Q, and I don't LARP. There are much more of me, then there are of those who did this.

Unless you are to be lumped in with BLM and ANTIFA, you might do better to realize that in the same light, not all those on the right, stormed the Capitol.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
Yeah I'm a bit curious to see what they fill the news with now.

Trump was a very good tool for keeping the alt-left busy and his absence from public life will be a loss for many across the board.

In his absence the alt-left will direct their energy at new ridiculous things to demand of a much more malleable Biden. The rest of the left will now have to shut down the alt-left or end up hijacked completely. I'd rather the alt-left stayed busy impotently raging about Trump on Twitter.

Giving young entitled pseudo-revolutionaries more idle time to dream up crap to be offended over is a lose/lose for everybody.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I expect the TDS will last as long as "but but Obama" rational reeeeeesponses.

You are one I fear for most. I hope you find help.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Oh my gosh, that one from lawenforcementtoday.com is very disturbing! They all are, but I only skimmed a couple of them, enough to see that they spew lies to justify their views.
I've thought about this sort of thing ever since AOC asked if there was some sort of list of people who are on Trump's side. These people seriously have no concept of how wrong it is to call for this punishing and re-educating people they don't agree with is. It really saddens me and frightens me.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Trump was a useful idiot for awhile... but apparently, now he has lost his usefulness.

I’m sure we all could relate, in the end.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The true face of TDS was shown on Jan 6th by his supporters. They certainly behaved in a deranged manner, and continue to. Lock them up!
edit on 1/16/2021 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
True face of TDS was shown on Jan 6th, his supporters certainly behaved in a deranged manner.

which group are you in, ANTIFA, or BLM? What's your preference, Molotov or fireworks? When you LARP, do you wear black, or do you mix it up?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I expect the TDS will last as long as "but but Obama" rational reeeeeesponses.

You are one I fear for most. I hope you find help.

Are you blaming me for the advice the 2nd amendment supporters gave me to "lock and load"? After Jan 6th, what do you expect?
edit on 16-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Yep.
They should have just seized several city blocks and made an autonomous zone.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Monger

The left's campaign slogan from now until infinity...

Lock them up!

link   

Idiocy, derangement, pretty much the same thing.

It just diminishes this moral high ground many here seem to think they have.

link   

You are TDS personified. You let a megalomaniacal multi-millionair convince you to join his cult of personality. Trump Train! Choo Choo! Are you sick of winning yet bro?
edit on 1/16/2021 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
a reply to: The2Billies

Oh my gosh, that one from lawenforcementtoday.com is very disturbing! They all are, but I only skimmed a couple of them, enough to see that they spew lies to justify their views.
I've thought about this sort of thing ever since AOC asked if there was some sort of list of people who are on Trump's side. These people seriously have no concept of how wrong it is to call for this punishing and re-educating people they don't agree with is. It really saddens me and frightens me.

Especially when you consider that approximately 1/3 of the entire US population actually voted for Trump.

So my question to Democrats and the liberals on ATS is,
what are you planning to actually do to 1/3 of the entire US population because they voted incorrectly and to deprogram and reeducate them? This rhetoric sounds a lot like Stalin, Mao and what the Chinese are doing to the entire Uyghur population in their country.

link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

That's a very good point.

link   

originally posted by: blueman12
TWS ( Trump worship syndrome) is worse, at least on ATS. Qanon people still believe Trump was the chosen one. What's going to happen when they find out he was really anakin Skywalker?

As a 2-time Trump voter, he really became Jar-Jar Binks.

link   

I'm a centrist. Wingcucks on both sides will be mocked.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join