It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true face of TDS will be shown

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It was easy to deny when everyone was doing it, I mean, it was the 'in' thing to be doing. All the Hollywood A listers were in on it, and the entire MSM was in on it, and seemingly most democrats were in on it, hell, even some staunch republicans like Mitt Romney were in on it. It being outwardly showing your anger, hatred, disdain, or general REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE of Donald J. Trump. We have seen denials, some even mid REEEEEEEEEEEE, but they ring hollow.

Well, in a few days Trump will be gone, his kids will be gone, actually, everything "Trump" will be gone from the white house. I'm sure there will be much rejoice. (Monty Python reference) But there will also be great sadness. Likely some badly needed therapy can be sought. I say this because after the 20th, bitching, whining, crying or blubbering about the Mean Orange guy who isn't in office anymore, isn't in Washington anymore, Has no control over your world anymore, will look exactly like what it is. A sickness.

Some of you right here have spent a good bit of your time with the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, and to just shut that down, cold turkey, will be difficult for some. Much like that one guy here who seems to always equate everything to how badly Obama was treated, the haters will look just like that. pathetic. Helpless. Sick. And it's doubtful they will be able to stop. This is like quitting smoking. it's hard. So they will need some help. Perhaps just a gentle reminder that Orange Man is out. Something simple to re-assure them their world is now one of their choosing. They won! And the big door prize? Ladies and gentlepeople, Joe Biden! and soon to follow, Kamala Harris! (and there was much rejoice)

So look out for your neighbor. If you see the TDS overtaking them, see them seething spit and hatred, grinding their teeth and of course, sky screaming, be sure to let them know, Trump is gone. It's time to seek professional help. Remind them, all their troubles are over now that Joe is in charge. And of course, it's always good to offer an air hug. from 6 feet in order to give that personal space.

Good luck, and remember, 2021, time to stop the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There's been a fair bit of TDS shown by his supporters since his defeat ,the "REEEEEEEEEEEE" is strong in this OP too.

Good luck, and remember, 2021, time to stop the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

We can but hope.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

You know everything Biden fails to do will be blamed on Trump, everything positive will be all his. That's the presidency.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Yeah I'm a bit curious to see what they fill the news with now. I suspect it will be a bunch of praising Joe Biden and making sure everyone watching sees what a great saviour he is to the free world. They will probably be sweeping a LOT of stuff under the rug, so much so, that eventually they will be tripping over the lumps. Then, more lies, and probably somehow bringing it all back around to "Trump's fault" narratives.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

You know everything Biden fails to do will be blamed on Trump, everything positive will be all his. That's the presidency.

I expect no less.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

There's been a fair bit of TDS shown by his supporters since his defeat ,the "REEEEEEEEEEEE" is strong in this OP too.

We can but hope.

And if it continues after he leaves, you will know it was pointed out here first. Good luck in 2021.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

The media, social media, and in public (because you will be fired/punished otherwise), all and everyone will praise Kim Jong-Un Jao Bai-Den regardless.

If unemployment goes up, it will be wonderful.

If taxes are raised? It will be for the betterment of our People's Republic.

If freedoms are removed? It will be because we could not handle the personal responsibility and we will instead, be enjoying the freedom from freedom.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

After he leaves I'll be criticising Biden when he does stupid stuff , I guess then we'll both be on the same side of the fence.

What happens to Trump when he leaves office is still to be written and of little interest to me TBH.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Storming the Capitol is a pretty good example of TDS

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The media, social media, and in public (because you will be fired/punished otherwise), all and everyone will praise Kim Jong-Un Jao Bai-Den regardless.

If unemployment goes up, it will be wonderful.

If taxes are raised? It will be for the betterment of our People's Republic.

If freedoms are removed? It will be because we could not handle the personal responsibility and we will instead, be enjoying the freedom from freedom.

Let the Biden/Harris crap show commence. I can’t wait to see the defense for all the craptastic ideas,EOs and laws this admin puts into place.
Power will go unchecked as the fully Democratic government, media, social media and 60 million Americans and 20 million dead Americans give them a free pass on everything they do.
It will be a woketard experience to forget.

edit on 16-1-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

It will be the same stupid with a different name...
Next we see the BDS and it is the same as was TDS and it was the same as ODS...
in reality just the same old same old ...again and again and again...

edit on 16-1-2021 by Peeple because: technical difficulties

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
War. After four years of stability, it won’t take long.a reply to: Ellie Sagan

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I expect the TDS will last as long as "but but Obama" rational reeeeeesponses.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I expect the TDS will last as long as "but but Obama" rational reeeeeesponses.

of course humans are fallacy prone and both sides love whataboutism.

whats new? you act like you cracked some undecipherable code.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
TWS ( Trump worship syndrome) is worse, at least on ATS. Qanon people still believe Trump was the chosen one. What's going to happen when they find out he was really anakin Skywalker?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Well the economy is going to go to # and all the blame will be placed on trump and the pandemic.
That’s good for two years anyway because joe will be gone by then and the cackling whore will take over.
Then hopefully the voters will come to their senses during the midterms.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Sadly, I fear that is true. I thought for sure if Hillary won, we'd be at war in no time. Trump started nothing, indeed, made steps towards peace. Now with Biden, I'm sure it will come to war. I don't know with what country, but surely.

a reply to: stormbringercompanion
edit on 16-1-2021 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
TWS ( Trump worship syndrome) is worse, at least on ATS. Qanon people still believe Trump was the chosen one. What's going to happen when they find out he was really anakin Skywalker?

Like all snowflakes they will have to "suck it up buttercup"

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Storming the Capitol is a pretty good example of TDS

No mann that was all Antifa wearing qanon tshirts, confederate flags, and maga outfits. They were all Antifa members who spent monthes covering their social media in trump related stuff and were willing to go to jail for a cause they didn't believe in.

Or maybe it's all actors... Trump supporters would never do such a thing!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
What will they do about TDS?

Turn on EVERYONE who voted incorrectly.

There has already been liberal chatter on MSNBC and elsewhere about how to deprogram and reeducate every single person who voted for Trump. Get ready if you voted "wrong" the media will go way beyond calling you a racist/sexist/homophobe/hatefilled/supporter of chaos and lies - you will now be an instant terrorist.

On quora I'm seeing stuff like "Trump voters" are traitors/terrorists/seditionists and what to do about the nearly one out of every three American citizens who voted for Trump.

www.refinery29.com...
splinternews.com...
www.rawstory.com...
www.expertclick.com...
www.thewrap.com...
www.refinery29.com...
www.citizenfreepress.com...
www.salon.com...
www.washingtonexaminer.com...
www.lawenforcementtoday.com...
twitter.com...

Read these articles, it is real and happening, this is not paranoia.
edit on 1/16/21 by The2Billies because: addition

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join