It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will We See Martial Law Or Is This Biden’s Security Detail?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

If only Capitalism and colonialism lost... but the Democrats are as much hyper-authoritarian-capitalists as the Right/Republican/Patriots/ whatever identity you want to go with

oh, show me the documents

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe under national emergency, the POTUS has virtually the same powers as under martial law. Hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You’re correct; it’s not martial law. It’s a formally declared emergency. And that’s why I posted the article, because the majority of people don’t know the difference but any time they see NG soldiers, or hear anything mentioning FRMA, they freak out like chicken little.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

No. A declared state of emergency allows the states to request federal funding and other assets. It should be noted too, that the DC mayor, requested the declaration of emergency. That’s the appropriate protocol.

Typically, say if a hurricane devastates an area, the Governor is required to contact the state or provincial FEMA Advisor to complete an assessment that will contain resources requested for disaster relief and funding to cover other costs the state cannot cover or provide itself. That assessment is then submitted to the federal FEMA Advisor who submits the request to the President.

The President can declare an emergency for a state or province like Puerto Rico however, the assessment still needs to be conducted, and until that happens, no money resources will go to that area. And sometimes when they do receive resources, the governing officials like to make statements on tv in front of food and cases of water, claiming they didn’t receive anything.

Under a declaration of martial law, everything goes out the window. If declared by the President, he would be “the law.” Same thing if done by a military commander.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Milley is the military's chief turd. Like most officers, he graduated from a university/college whose staff and faculty run predominantly liberal. To do well in such an institution you must learn to play be their rulez. You most learn the crap they want you to be taught. Where do you think these 'eager minds' end up after four (4+ these days) years of indoctrination?

(EDIT: **NOT A VERIFIED ACCOUNT** h/t Snarl)

Exactly the reason I was surprised to see he tweeted this:

Tweet

edit on 1/16/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Snarl
Milley is the military's chief turd. Like most officers, he graduated from a university/college whose staff and faculty run predominantly liberal. To do well in such an institution you must learn to play be their rulez. You most learn the crap they want you to be taught. Where do you think these 'eager minds' end up after four (4+ these days) years of indoctrination?

Exactly the reason I was surprised to see he tweeted this:

No blue circled check mark ... ?

edit on 1612021 by Snarl because: And let me assure you ... Milley's actual thought process is in exactly the opposite direction you see in that tweet you quoted.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Hmm...I hadn't noticed that..

It is a new Twitter account though but you're right. Not verified.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: amtracer

If you can read officialese, Mark Millay has spelled it out.

No.

The only problem is... they ain't in charge.

The other clue is logistics. Martial law needs troops deployed at strategic locations - bridges, offices, freeway intersections, courthouses, airports - and if they're not already there they take time to put there and support to stay there.

So again, no.
You seem to be suggesting that martial law must be universally, everywhere. It doesn't. They can do it on one square block - or a 10 square block are - or an entire city, or an entire State. Each of those has very different and ever expanding logistical problems.

Currently, we're only seeing this activity in one tiny are of Washington DC (around the capital building).

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
I don't care what political party you associate with, if you are Trumps or Bidens biggest fan, no one should want or applaud martial law

You are correct...

Unless...

There is massive evidence of treason and crimes against humanity.

In that case... bring it on.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Unfortunately the bad people outweigh the good in Us politics by quite a margin, and those few don’t have the balls. Goodbye to something that once really was great.

This is what they want us to believe. I don't believe it. I think the real number of the truly evil is low.

There is a spectrum. There are the vocal fighters (in Congress there's Gaetz, Jordan, Cruz and a few other members of the FC), then the middle is split betweem lot of silent supporters who just don't have big brass ones. Then you have a bunch of middle of the road luke-warmers who are only there for the prestige and cushy job, but aren't exactly bad, and certainly not to the point of selling out our country. Then, there are some bad guys looking to sell out to whoever will pay to enrich themselves... and last, there are the truly evil ones (these are mostly the ones you don't see, but some you do, like Soros) - and these are the ones who have developed the blackmail files on everyone else they can, to control them.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

If only Capitalism and colonialism lost... but the Democrats are as much hyper-authoritarian-capitalists as the Right/Republican/Patriots/ whatever identity you want to go with

I guess you’ve never heard of Christina Fang and Eric Swalwell. What does he still do again?
Build Back Better is a communist slogan. Joe even uses the 3 red banners in his name.
Did you know Trump just notified Pelosi she’s going to have to cut all business ties with China?

That’s off the top of my head. Now I’m back to praying for martial law.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Maybe under national emergency, the POTUS has virtually the same powers as under martial law. Hmmmm.

Yeah, good luck with that tick-tock.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Heh heh. Sounds like someone is throwing ** in the game. Yeah, no checkmark, and at odds with the unusual letter put out by Milley and the other generals.

This probably isn't Milley.

Cheers
edit on 17-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Build Back Better is Make America Great Again but for Democrats and Liberals...

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Build Back Better is Make America Great Again but for Democrats and Liberals...

Problem is there’s 79 million Americans who know what they saw with their own eyes and never got their day in court.
You can laugh at a guiltyguitarist all you want but American society has a real problem on its hand and it ain’t my fault.
If Joe won fairly should be happy to prove it.
I would be happy to suck it up for four years as I did for 8 with him before.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

How would he prove it if as you said "79 million Americans who know what they saw with their own eyes "

isn't it the same with the last four years and the Liberals with Russia interfering, no amount of proof will ever get them to not believe what they "saw with their own eyes"

I think the biggest miracle would be for any party at any election to prove there was not *cheating* or interference because that would be impossible

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

They could address in a court of law the affidavits that were signed for one. All evidence was turned away and refused to be addressed.
The government shut down the country for a year then all of a sudden there’s no time to address the evidence for the crime of the century.
79 million Americans deserve better. And America has a bigger problem than Joe in the office.
edit on 17-1-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Ratcliffe report came out today. Carewemust has a thread on it. Check it out. China owns us.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

China has purchased land, agricultural businesses, food production businesses, security business, commercial and residential real estate, and even building security sensitive wind farms in this country for years, even during Trump's presidency. In fact it increased during Trumps presidency. And I am not blaming Trump for a nasty problem he inherited.

The China problem is like a deadly mold, that was once hidden, and by the time it became visible, the damage is too extensive to just wash away.

I agree it is concerning, but the fear of this being a Biden issue alone seems to me to be blaming to shift responsibility.

I wrote a post several years back, before 2012, expressing concern over our dual relationship with China. On one hand we were saying China was our most deadly enemy, on the other we were giving it most favorite nation status.

My concern then, and now, is the, keep your enemy closer approach, changes our likelihood of increased damages and losses when we are battling China from within rather than on their shores.

I said then, and I repeat it now, and I hope I am wrong, but I don't see any amiable way out of this. If we can't repay China all the money we owe, there are only a few ways out. We either repay them in land and businesses, or we go the, battle route. To the victor goes the spoils.

We have been setting up for battle for a long, long, time. We can't pay back China, and our government has been increasing that debt for a long, long time. Before Bush, before, Obama, and before Biden.

We have a problem, and pointing fingers and hiding behind the blame game, is not going solve it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join