I posted this article from Military Times in another thread. Having this information makes the current events even more interesting to me with the
expected declaration of an emergency by Pres. Trump.
It clearly explains martial law, the National Guards typical purpose, and their authority under the Insurrection Act which allows Guard troops to be
used as Federal Law Enforcement. Some points that jumped out at me were:
- There has been 68 instances of martial law declared in US history
- Typically, a declaration of emergency is issued, the problem not becoming resolved, warrants the necessity of the declaration of martial law or
invocation of the Insurrection Act
- It can be invoked by the President or
by a military commander
😮 Wait a minute. What? 😮
- “There’s nothing to prevent the president or a military commander from declaring martial law...They can just do it. It’s not sanctioned by
So it appears the dominoes are set to fall in either direction. On one hand, we’ve seen a build up of events that lend credence to the theory that
Trump is playing a long game which will lead to the arrests of numerous conspirators in government following a declaration of martial law:
- Riots which lead to the death of civilians and police officers
- Breaching of the Capitol building (Rather, seemingly given free pass to go in for some reason 🤷♂️)
- Weird pillow guy’s notes with possible allusion to using the Insurrection Act (I mean, all I can see in the photo is, “rrection Act.” Maybe
he just didn’t spell check. “Mr. President, listen. According to this paper, you’ve gotta use the Erection Act. It’s time to get hard. Here,
let me help. I’ve got bigger hands.”)
- Insane amount of National Guardsmen and law enforcement staged
- Possible formal declaration for a state of emergency
—— OR ——
- The large amount of Guardsmen and law enforcement are merely in place as a deterrent and security purposes for a primarily virtually aired
inauguration, making Biden the next President and causing him to surpass the Pope, becoming the new, King of the Pedophiles.
So now, only one question remains: Will Biden get his victory sniffs on January 20?
Stay tuned to find out.
Whatever happens, it will be very interesting to see how this all plays out.