It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will We See Martial Law Or Is This Biden’s Security Detail?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I posted this article from Military Times in another thread. Having this information makes the current events even more interesting to me with the expected declaration of an emergency by Pres. Trump.

www.militarytimes.com...

It clearly explains martial law, the National Guards typical purpose, and their authority under the Insurrection Act which allows Guard troops to be used as Federal Law Enforcement. Some points that jumped out at me were:

- There has been 68 instances of martial law declared in US history
- Typically, a declaration of emergency is issued, the problem not becoming resolved, warrants the necessity of the declaration of martial law or invocation of the Insurrection Act
- It can be invoked by the President or by a military commander
😮 Wait a minute. What? 😮
- “There’s nothing to prevent the president or a military commander from declaring martial law...They can just do it. It’s not sanctioned by law.”

So it appears the dominoes are set to fall in either direction. On one hand, we’ve seen a build up of events that lend credence to the theory that Trump is playing a long game which will lead to the arrests of numerous conspirators in government following a declaration of martial law:
- Riots which lead to the death of civilians and police officers
- Breaching of the Capitol building (Rather, seemingly given free pass to go in for some reason 🤷‍♂️)
- Weird pillow guy’s notes with possible allusion to using the Insurrection Act (I mean, all I can see in the photo is, “rrection Act.” Maybe he just didn’t spell check. “Mr. President, listen. According to this paper, you’ve gotta use the Erection Act. It’s time to get hard. Here, let me help. I’ve got bigger hands.”)
- Insane amount of National Guardsmen and law enforcement staged
- Possible formal declaration for a state of emergency

—— OR ——

- The large amount of Guardsmen and law enforcement are merely in place as a deterrent and security purposes for a primarily virtually aired inauguration, making Biden the next President and causing him to surpass the Pope, becoming the new, King of the Pedophiles.

So now, only one question remains: Will Biden get his victory sniffs on January 20? Stay tuned to find out.

Whatever happens, it will be very interesting to see how this all plays out.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I don't care what political party you associate with, if you are Trumps or Bidens biggest fan, no one should want or applaud martial law

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: amtracer

If you can read officialese, Mark Millay has spelled it out.

No.

The other clue is logistics. Martial law needs troops deployed at strategic locations - bridges, offices, freeway intersections, courthouses, airports - and if they're not already there they take time to put there and support to stay there.

So again, no.
edit on 16-1-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

If your election was stolen from you and you were denied a day in court and refused an audit you would pray for martial law.
Better the military in charge than the communist.

The democrats said if we can’t have the country then no one can.

Well two can play that game.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
I don't care what political party you associate with, if you are Trumps or Bidens biggest fan, no one should want or applaud martial law

It's what happens when you see the world filtered through the internet and straight to cable movies.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Looking for Trump to save us from tyranny can he do it?
Yes he cn because he's still the Commander in Chief of
the armed forces. Why would he leave this country in
the hands of absolute criminals?

I'd call martial and have them all in jail including Soros.
Anything is better than what the democrats will usher in.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Authorities are hoping things don't get to "hairy" on Jan 20th 😸

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Authorities are hoping things don't get to "hairy" on Jan 20th 😸

This is all. No move by Trump. No saving of the Republic. Unfortunately the bad people outweigh the good in Us politics by quite a margin, and those few don’t have the balls. Goodbye to something that once really was great.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

I agree with the 1st part of the post but to my mind it's the American People that make the US Great, not its leader.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Sounds like a valid definition of insanity to me.

I can't have what I want, so I destroy it all, and in the process destroying all hope of ever being able have anything, including your life.

Generally speaking when using the term "you".

Such a selfish act shows zero concern for anyone, including you. Regardless of how many lies you tell yourself, or how righteous or patriotic you think you are, destruction because you know can't win, doesn't make you a patriot, it makes you a criminal, a coward, and the destroyer of the lives and future of the innocents.

I would applaud you and fight by your side if your actions were noble, and if you fought for the good of all Americans, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, or ideology. I fought for my country, all of it and everyone in it. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Yes, I fought for the right of fellow Americans to hate me, disagree with me, and to even "say" things I don't agree with.

Americans was always about independence, rebellion, differences, and unity. It was what made us strong and difficult to overcome. If the "burn it down" mentality has won out, then there is nothing left to fight for. It is all just futile. America is then dead, before you light the first torch.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
If you can read officialese, Mark Milley has spelled it out.

Gonna level with you about the military here. Many of you won't like to hear this. Time to dispel some illusions. I've spent 40+ years in and around the US Army. I think it would be fair to call my opinion weighted

Milley is the military's chief turd. Like most officers, he graduated from a university/college whose staff and faculty run predominantly liberal. To do well in such an institution you must learn to play be their rulez. You most learn the crap they want you to be taught. Where do you think these 'eager minds' end up after four (4+ these days) years of indoctrination?

When you step back and look at the forest of Soldiers it is not difficult at all to see the diversity (liberals) that makes up the ranks. If you step up to examine one of the 'white trees' you (more often than not) see a liberal voter. They're not typical white folks. They're a product of the disaster that is the American economy ... and they're most likely struggling to earn that degree. These days, the topmost enlisted ranks have have more diversity in them than white. In fact, I can't remember the last time I even saw a white dude E-9 in the flesh. Now ... I know there's someone out there somewhere that's seen a white dude E-9, but what was his sexual orientation?

I still get their Early Bird. It's the Insider's News ... filled with right-think-diversity indoctrination (for the troops ya know). I scan the headlines and vomit in my mouth a little. But, I'm hoping for change. The last office space I had a desk in was surrounded by 39 other little pods. I knew everyone in there pretty well. Enough to know that there were three conservatives in total. Me, another civilian who was a white dude, and an E-7 who spoke Spanish.

I don't think I need to beat this horse anymore. I don't think POCs are bad. I don't think wimmenz are bad. Hell, I don't even think the slackers are all that bad. But, I want everyone to know that the typical military voter is a Dem. And Milley? Milley is as Swampy as they come.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
If your election was stolen from you and you were denied a day in court and refused an audit you would pray for martial law.

Guess you're gonna be bigly disappointed then when you don't get your martial law.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I grew up in a military family. Every two years I was calling a new place home, sort of put a bit of the wanderlust in me. I still get itchy feet if I sit too long. I was an officer in the Air Force more than a few years back, I worked for and with the Federal government for a number of years, and I am a woman.

I consider you a friend, and as that friend, I respect you enough to let you know when I am not sure of the intent of your message. I am sure I am wrong, but your post sounded as if there is an us and a them division in the military, or that there should be.

I know right now all the conversation is about division. It is been sold to us that having a different idea, not championing the opinions of the majority, and wanting something other than what is handed to you, makes you an enemy. Who does it benefit to kill diversity in our country? Being am American meant being able to exercise your right to be different. Being American was being tolerant of the rights of others.

Where I think the cart went off the rails is not when we stopped being tolerant, it is when we allowed our needs and wants to overshadow those of others. We had what were considered agreed upon societal norms. These norms once unified us. There will rarely be a majority were everyone is always going to be in one hundred percent agreement. Compromise is not a fighting word, and winning is not achieved by burning everything to the ground.

It is my belief that the internet has allowed people to rant loud enough and long enough, that they have been able to find the perfect spot for those with like minds to gather, grow, and become rigid in their beliefs. They provide enough acceptance and support that anyone that does not agree with them is viewed as an outsider and the enemy.

We were warned that America will be destroyed from within. Our enemies have gloated for years that they would take us over without firing a single shot. It has been in the works for a long time. We saw it coming. Many of the same people that warned of this destruction are the same ones that are now carrying the banners for our demise. It is an easy trap to fall into when you think you are right. We were taught that it is our duty, our responsibility to protect truth, justice and the American way. We were not taught how to respond when truth, justice, and the American way, no longer speaks truth, when justice becomes corrupt, and the American way is the path to death and destruction.

Sorry if I read your post wrong.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I think Milley is one of Hackworth's "perfumed princes of the Pentagon".

One doesn't make it to that level by being of the troops.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: amtracer

If you can read officialese, Mark Millay has spelled it out.

No.

The other clue is logistics. Martial law needs troops deployed at strategic locations - bridges, offices, freeway intersections, courthouses, airports - and if they're not already there they take time to put there and support to stay there.

So again, no.

You sure about that.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I was giddy watching that!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

FEMA is in charge in DC, now. That was announced at the mayor's press conference yesterday. FEMA has massive discretionary power. They can detain and set up their own courts. FEMA said Trump declared an emergency yesterday.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Ok, it's still not martial law or any of the other wacko nonsense that the bizzaro's post.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Millions of Americans are coming to terms with the fact that their children, grands, uncles,cousins etc have died in endless wars to make these people rich and powerful. Its been in their face that they don't even have a vote that counts. They believe the election was a continuation of the coup that started 19 minutes after he took office with cries of impeachment.

They believe Donald Trump was the winner. And they believe its their responsibility to make sure the republic stands. Yes, its going to get ugly. We may even turn on each other. These usurpers know its a constitutional right to challange this election, they refused an audit to cover it up. All that is left is the exercize of the second amendment. If a revolution is the only option left then so be it. I would be scared $%&less if I were them and surround myself with the military.

The continuation of the kick him while he is down slapping and spitting on the president, his family and all his supporters is fanning anger. Adding insult to the injury is causing a revolutionary spirit to well up in their souls. Its their constitutional duty to protect this country.

edit on 16-1-2021 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2021 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

(post by DarkestConspiracyMoon removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join