It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Gerogia Ohio Class Sub Spotted Near Iranian Navy exercise 01/14/2021

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
A US submarine was going for a swim in the Persian when a little fly hovered above to watch its elegant passage. Thats a nice size sub. Thanks for the view, random IRGC pilot.

@200_zoka
Today, in the Persian Gulf, there was a close contact between the American nuclear submarine and the Iranian anti-submarine helicopter SH-3D.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Iran has been testing ballistic missiles and advanced military drones this week. President-elect Joe Biden is planning on re-joining the "Iran Nuclear Deal", in the hope that the nation will control its desire for more military might.

Story: www.reuters.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

If my memory hasn’t failed me, the Georgia was converted to a cruise missiles sub instead of the long range ballistic missiles type it was originally.
Something like 150 tomahawks are carried now.
Not really a surprise it would be in the Persian gulf.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
They arent alone. There are is also an Israeli sub in the area, not to mention ships from India, the UK, Japan, i believe the Netherlands and either France or Germany. Kind of feels like that seven headed beast reference in the bible.

Can anyone fact check me to confirm there are seven allied navies' vessels currently swimming in sight of Irans shores?? South Korea has been trying to get a siezed vessel released for like a week now.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am no sub expert but did they want to be seen? Seems kind of embarrassing if not.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: USAFTW
I am no sub expert but did they want to be seen? Seems kind of embarrassing if not.

Yes they wanted to be seen.

This was a massage to iran "we are here. we are watching you closely"

top topics

join