It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I made this prediction on Jan 4th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:44 AM

Biden will be president! I hate to say this and his first act in office will be targeting extremism within America. On Jan 6th 2021 they have infiltrated far right groups with fed and undercover cops who are marching on dc. The idea is when they count the electoral votes for Biden it will be no shock that the undercover cops and feds will become agent provocateurs and a false flag event will pop off!

Congress will get scared as the votes tally! With the armed mob outside! Cops will instigate a reaction with the armed mob! Shots will be fired when Biden is elected president . A bomb might go off! I believe this is so they can take people guns away.

This was 2 days before the event! A bomb didn’t go off but pipe bombs had been shown! Biden electoral votes counted! A mob broke into the session “a maga supporter killed”
Evidence is coming out showing some politicians knew about this.

I got some help

youtu.be...

Here are dems plotting out the DC capital riot!

youtu.be...

Here’s the link to the thread where the prediction was made

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-1-2021 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

Noted “armed mob” was incorrect!

One of the links are to people who use remote viewing and they remote viewed the information days before the event.

They might have been wrong about massive loss of life event where a bomb goes off! However, I’m not counting out Biden’s Inauguration!
edit on 15-1-2021 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
That leaked Sunrise Zoom call was chilling. Just imagine how many of these agitator groups are present that we do not know about. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Your prediction might have been a few days off as others are saying, "The FBI, Antifa and CNN are all conspiring to create a huge number of false flag shootings at state capitols in the coming week. It’s all theater for the coming gun confiscation".

What is really bad as you read something like that one wonders how much truth is in the statement ?
edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Unlimitedpossibilities

Thanks for posting!

Watch the remote viewing on Jan 2021! They did that remote viewing in December of 2020! I think the guy who created the farsite institute is into black chicks “nothing wrong with that” however the old boomer white guy seems to have the most interesting information! The girls do a good job but I get the feeling they are mostly for show? I could be wrong! What are the chances that 20 year old females are just the only people talented in remote viewing! No 80 year old or some kid or old or 50 year old old lady who’s over weight? No just healthy young women! I don’t buy it!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Your prediction might have been a few days off as others are saying, "The FBI, Antifa and CNN are all conspiring to create a huge number of false flag shootings at state capitols in the coming week. It’s all theater for the coming gun confiscation".

What is really bad as you read something like that one wonders how much truth is in the statement ?

Wasn’t a few days off it says the 6th of January right in the post. I made the post on the 4th. I do think there is more in store for the inauguration however! I could be wrong I’m no prophet or Clairvoyant. I showed some of my sources and came to my conclusion based off them to make a prediction! I was wrong on some things but right on a lot!

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It is like a local weather report a couple days out, it's mostly an accurate weather prediction unless the incoming front changes direction or lingers in an area, or what have you.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

DING-Ding-Ding ... as the Coast-to-Coast-AM bell rings for a correct Hit !

well done.... but will there be streets barricaded off for the swearing-in of Biden then a VP ceremony with no protests ?

new topics

top topics

join