It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump order the military to show pictures of China building the hospitals and

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I wonder now if Trump has enough pull, but Trump has Chinese business ties there. But the military has thousands of photos of what to place all around Whuhan and in Beijing . Trump probably was right, this just came around the flu season and a very bad novel flu indeed.

Wish the military would expose some of all what happened in China, you know all the apartments burning with people them, the funeral homes , the refigerator trucks filled with people.

Let's get real, this virus was to ruin America for bragging that the people of America feel great for once in their lifetime. jealousy by the chinese

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Excellent thought provoking thread, MM!

lets go a step more; will he permit the reveal of the dehumanizing of the male population there and the (absolute satanic rit's) things they do/have been doing underground for centuries?

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Why do we need the military to do it? I watched video of what was happening in China as it unfolded, sometimes live, and I posted it all on my facebook for my multitude of "friends" to see. What was going on in China wasn't exactly a secret. Most Americans don't ever care about what's going on in China and many didn't even know there was a virus going on until President Trump declared a national emergency. Even the ones looking at my facebook page. They scrolled right past videos from China of overflowing hospitals, people being welded into their apartments, apartments burning with people inside, the funeral homes , the refrigerator trucks filled with people and much more. They would only comment on all of my dog pictures and food pictures and ignore anything about China. Then they rushed out to buy all of the toilet paper on March 13th when the emergency was declared by the President.

I'll be honest though. I was only posting to make my Chinese lady friends think I cared about what was happening in their homeland. I never thought the President would let that # come here and infest every nook and cranny of the country.
edit on 15 1 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It is not just America hit by this virus, the whole world has been impacted by it in some way. How all the Big Pharma companies practiced the rollout with Event 201 and still have there players in their roles is highly suspect. Controlled the narrative, banned effective treatments, exploited the situation and have taken away doctors licenses for asking to many questions.

With China's population issues there probably are some in the CCP that don't mind a bit of culling going on. They are not the only ones as people like Bill Gates has publicly made his eugenics aims clear. With the made in a lab and released on purpose theory, it goes beyond national boarders as for who and why.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Pandemics don't really make much of a dent in populations. In general, not a good way to cull.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Pandemics don't really make much of a dent in populations. In general, not a good way to cull.

It is a slow and sneaky way to go about it. Lot of hit and miss. In the long run one small lab can do a lot more damage than one small squad of armed troop, while keeping a lot of the infrastructure in tact.

As for how lethal covid has been, getting some mixed messages on the USA data. Some say the 2019 and 2020 death tolls are about the same, some say a 400K increase in 2020.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

The numbers for 2020 won't be available for a while yet.

Not going to make much of a dent in the population though.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Might be a noticable boom in the bat population though.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Why?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Ohanka

Why?

Nobody would be eating them.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

An extreme biohazard can, black plague, Ebola. These are general localized events with other environmental factors in the mix.

As for covid, it looks comparable to a bad flu season from the data so far. The novel spike protein from Wuhan has given the microbiology ecosystem something new to play with, lots of mutations and variations going on as it blends in with the rest of the bugs and bits out there. We do have many millions of years of evolution behind these bodies to help.

As for what might happen with covid-23, covid-42 and the others if this research is allowed to continue? Mixed in with no questions asked forced vaccination programs, do you trust it? Even if the people making the injections are working with all the best intentions, what happens if they make a mistake?

All this gene editing is fairly new technology. It is expected to get stronger and faster over time, as with everything else we do.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

An extreme biohazard can, black plague, Ebola. These are general localized events with other environmental factors in the mix.
Black plague is a bacterial infection. Hasn't been much of a problem for a long while now. Did ebola result in a large reduction of population?

Mixed in with no questions asked forced vaccination programs, do you trust it?

What are these forced vaccinations of which you speak? Looks to be a few months before I get a chance and no one is making me do it.

edit on 1/16/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Did ebola result in a large reduction of population?

In some African communities. It burns quick, 3 days so does not get too far.

What are these forced vaccinations of which you speak?

Our Prime Minister implemented 'no jab, no pay' a while back. Effectively forces everyone receiving family benefits or day care to get their kids vaccinated. Those that can afford it get to use their self determination in these matters. Still got about a month or so before starting to roll out here. Lot of people worried about losing there job or other income if that say no to the vaccination.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Did ebola result in a large reduction of population?

In some African communities. It burns quick, 3 days so does not get too far.

What are these forced vaccinations of which you speak?

Our Prime Minister implemented 'no jab, no pay' a while back. Effectively forces everyone receiving family benefits or day care to get their kids vaccinated. Those that can afford it get to use their self determination in these matters. Still got about a month or so before starting to roll out here. Lot of people worried about losing there job or other income if that say no to the vaccination.

So you're saying that down under, the government is with holding welfare benefits if you and/or your kids don't get an experimental vaccine? Basically, your government would deny it's poorest citizens food, shelter and a public education because they don't want to be experimented on with new "vaccines" that manipulate their body's cellular functions at a genetic level?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

"Once a coronavirus vaccine is widely available for children, immunization will be required for students in Los Angeles to attend classes, the district's superintendent said."

Sounds forced to me.

Just not until the miracle drug is out.

Usnews.com

Don't know how to make a Google amp link work.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

The Mongols would divide the population among the army and each man had to kill x of the populous.

Bring an ear back as proof.

Not sure my point, I been listening to the hardcore history podcast, Wrath of the Khans a lot tho.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

That's pretty much what I say every time somebody starts talking about population control. The things that people seem to believe are population control andor "culling the herd" are generally small scale events at best. At least when you look at the levels op population vs the number of people who die.

And the places where these "events" take place don't make sense for population control.

If the NWO really wanted to reduce the global population they could do it by bringing in two simple measures,

1) Free condoms, and education on how to use them.

If the NWO wants to lower the population the single best way to do it would be to give people access to birth control and then encourage them to use it. People will control their own populations. Especially in places such as Africa and India where the population is expanding exponentially.

2) Abortion on demand.

Free and accessible abortion will fill in the gaps of the above. People will reduce the population themselves.

Both of these measures will primarily be of advantage to the poorest communities and the least educated. The people who have the most children and who contribute the least to the financial and knowledge economies.

The people who are of the least use to the NWO will cull themselves by reducing their own birth rates.

You could prevent children being born through simple public initiatives that can be done right out in the open and without the use of risky and unpredictable tools such as chemical or biological weapons.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What I worry about is the social effects,.Will a economic depression come from the shutdowns?Will war break out if proof it's a bioweapon were found,will it disrupt the food supplies? The pandemics going to have bad consequences,besides the deaths.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

So you're saying that down under, the government is with holding welfare benefits if you and/or your kids don't get an experimental vaccine? Basically, your government would deny it's poorest citizens food, shelter and a public education because they don't want to be experimented on with new "vaccines" that manipulate their body's cellular functions at a genetic level?

Yes. At this time the covid vaccination is not in the childhood vaccination schedule. Link. As this new vaccination rolls out there are valid concerns that it will find a place on this schedule.

top topics

join