It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Orders Military Tribunal for Brad Raffensperger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Doctor Smith’s threads are the Walmart version of carewemust’s threads.

When even Trump supporters are telling you they’re BS articles and you should consider that before posting them, maybe it’s time to do that.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

That was my thought as well Jimmy, hence the lightly sarcastic reply to the OP.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
The single fact trump has been against the corona hoax from day one tells me what side he's on. Whereas Biden is completely on board with whatever traitor fauci wants to do with the country...

Should tell you everything, but oh noes trump is mean let's be communists.

Or maybe there is no Corona Hoax and instead there is a Coronavirus (a novel one, no less) and Biden will do what is necessary to get rid of it.

There is no enlightenment in believing Covid-19 is a hoax.

My brother just died from COVID.

My boyfriend is having lingering effects from a fairly mild case of COVID.

Those continuing to push this as a hoax are delusional.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The single fact trump has been against the corona hoax from day one tells me what side he's on. Whereas Biden is completely on board with whatever traitor fauci wants to do with the country...

Or maybe there is no Corona Hoax and instead there is a Coronavirus (a novel one, no less) and Biden will do what is necessary to get rid of it.

Sorry your brother died. Evidence shows this is a man made virus. That good old globalist system hard at work. Just keeps on giving.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
ALL new world wide is suppressing news infaver of trump!
do any of you know of a country that is not?

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: Annee

Sorry your brother died. Evidence shows this is a man made virus. That good old globalist system hard at work. Just keeps on giving.

I'm sure that comforts her

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
ALL new world wide is suppressing news infaver of trump!
do any of you know of a country that is not?

America

Yes all the normal countries like Trump more than any other President I can think of. He isn't a criminal.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

When even Trump supporters are telling you they’re BS articles and you should consider that before posting them, maybe it’s time to do that.

Haven't found the story anywhere else. Seems like it has been copied and pasted to several sites. If it's false I wish people would quit making things up. We just want to find out what is actually happening.

I don't think they are capable of finding election fraud in Georgia or the other states. They don't have the technical knowledge to have a clue about the electronic voting machines. As far as he is concerned their isn't any voter fraud. But if the military was monitoring the whole thing they expect these officials to know what's going on with their own elections.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: Drucifer

Haven't found the story anywhere else. Seems like it has been copied and pasted to several sites. If it's false I wish people would quit making things up. We just want to find out what is actually happening.

I don't think they are capable of finding election fraud in Georgia or the other states. They don't have the technical knowledge to have a clue about the electronic voting machines. As far as he is concerned their isn't any voter fraud. But if the military was monitoring the whole thing they expect these officials to know what's going on with their own elections.

First off, thank you for actually making a solid statement.

I wish the same thing, however, that will never happen when it’s one side against another.

In the line of work I do, I often have to call upon people who are more knowledgeable than I to resolve an issue, the difference is, I actually trust my vendors because of a long history with them...and no politician should ever be trusted.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

can you show me who thinks the virus itself is a hoax please?

Yes, not a hoax.

A crisis that could not be wasted, more like.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join