It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and administration is moving out of the Whitehouse so no problems to fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Who called the National Guard in ?
Why weren't they called in during all the riots?

There is not going to be any disturbance on the noon of January 20. If the FBI sees a heavy traffic leaving the peoples States heading for DC, the National Guard will be placed at all exits points leaving their States.

We all know that I've posted that we now in an open door prison... is this MIM's Street was all about . You don't active the National Guard like this on a national scale unless Martial Law is in the makings.

If your pantry is low on food and water now... think...

Biden did mention his 100 day plan, but really what is it. Of course, he just gave his path for America yesterday, but probably no one was there and no questions asked.

Also Pelosi left her speech with no questions.

For real, check about the airlines travel plans for the next 2 weeks.

The sad part is the troops on the ground have only one mission... take no prisoners.... orders from headquarters.

You don't arm the National Guard with live ammo unless Martial law is in the plans.

MIM's Street Talk is this: Martial Law will be in effect for about 100 days. That is why the Governors are opening up their towns businesses . What that churches will be allowed to open up only as to calm down the population under a new order of DC politics. Remember there is only one party now and they already showed, America can burn... tough times ahead.

Biden's virtual inauguration is not necessary. It is what is done by Dictators by a nation in transit.

Don't be surprise if guns are to be turned in within the next 100 days, oh and slingshots too !

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

they are probably tired of living in the dump.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

If I were Trump, I'd leave a huge "deuce" in the Oval Office toilet.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So; does he get move back in when Biden is impeached for pay to play with China; or colluding with the criminal element that resulted in his getting 30 million fraudulent votes?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Maybe two. The haters love a double scoop scandal.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

He won't do that, he has much respect for the Whitehouse.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
So; does he get move back in when Biden is impeached for pay to play with China; or colluding with the criminal element that resulted in his getting 30 million fraudulent votes?

Sorry, no he doesn't. Chances are Harris will be short term and Pelosi will be at the helm. She'll then be under the command of the military. Military"s profile of Pelosi and her family would sink anyone in quicksand real fast. She may talk like she is brave now, but... but there is a saying in Chinese, " you may win, but at the same time you may loose".

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Where's your imagination?

Vase for number ones, desk drawer for number twos, and on top of the ceiling fan with some in between.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

An upper decker?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Why weren't they called in during all the riots?

All the riots? Perhaps because they weren't needed. The Guard was called in more than once this year.
duckduckgo.com...

I think this inauguration is somewhat different though, considering that the Capitol was invaded last week. And stuff.

edit on 1/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It wasn’t an invasion.
That was a surge in tourism.

top topics

join