It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tearful Nancy Pelosi said members of Congress may be prosecuted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Seems we are caught in a big tit for tat war, As the Democrats investigate and push this was an organized insurrection, yet we were told all spring and summer there was no organization and it was just an idea. All the while the Republicans try and save face at this late date bringing up stuff that we should have been over with. Makes me wonder what is really going on behind the scenes in the back channels cause it definitely is more to this than we are seeing in public.

It doesn't matter who is right or wrong, but the divisiveness in politics may just have gotten way worse.

From The Indepedent.UK

A tearful Nancy Pelosi said members of Congress may be prosecuted over the Capitol insurrection as she launched a major security review.

The House Speaker grew emotional as she announced that she has asked retired Lieutenant General Russel Honoré to carry out an “immediate” review security arrangements in the wake of the violence last week.

And Ms Pelosi also warned lawmakers that they could face criminal charges if they were found to have aided the pro-Trump mob.

Mod Note-
Posting work written by others. Please Review
edit on 1/15/2021 by Blaine91555 because: inserted mandatory ex tags

+59 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Crocodile tears.

She should be arrested and dragged into jail
for her treasonous phone calls asking the Pentagon
to get involved in her coup attempt.

But let me guess, anyone in Congress that gets
arrested will be a Republican.

+31 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
How about we revoke madame speakers credentials for leaving unsecured classified information?

Where are the security footage from Capitol hill, prior to the raid of her office?

+45 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yeah, she's tearful like someone cutting onions in the kitchen is.

The Democrats are acting like we are in the post war period and they get to run Reconstruction, only we skipped the actual Civil War.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Irrational fear. Democrats in Congress are worried that some of their Republican colleagues will try to murder them!

mobile.twitter.com...

+57 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

4 years ago the Left was "horrified" at Trump stating he intended to prosecute Hillary Clinton over her illegal private email server. Many, including Pelosi commented on how prosecuting and threatening political opponents was "abuse of power" and "un-American."

It would seem that was all a lie, as she clearly doesn't see much wrong with prosecuting political opponents... so long as those prosecuted aren't Democrats or Democrat allies.

Pelosi should spend the rest of her life in shackles, rotting in federal prison for a lifetime of abuse against the Constitution and the American people.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Silly woman

Trying to save face because she knows she is about to get the axe?
edit on 15-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am still looking for a word that describes people doing this. Over-the-top-dramatic?

How is a person with irrational, over the top fear and claims of impeding doom ascending on them every second to paint others in a bad light, intentional, called?

Sociopath?
edit on 15.1.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: added intentional, important factor

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Irrational fear. Democrats in Congress are worried that some of their Republican colleagues will try to murder them!

mobile.twitter.com...

...and yet the Democrats are still the proud party with a member who is the only example of direct physical assault and attempted murder in the Senate's history. Democrat Preston Brooks tried to beat Republican Charles Sumner to death with a gold topped cane on the Senate floor because Sumner was in favor of abolishing slavery and the Democrats were desperately trying to keep the enslavement of black people legal in this country.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Silly woman

Trying to save face because she knows she is about to get the axe?

I think this is most likely.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

This might be the one you're looking for:

Histrionic Personality Disorder

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Narcissistic Sociopath.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Please someone put a muzzle on that old drunk bitch!

They are censoring the wrong people. Censor THAT drunk bitch.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Right. Very neutral choice.

Lieutenant General Russel Honoré

Gen. Honoré blasts security failures at the U.S. Capitol building; says some people deserve jail

" I think [the Capitol Police] were complicit..."

Retired US Army Lieutenant General Rips Trump Administration Over ‘Bulls–‘ Militarized Presence in Portland

So Troops in Portland bad....in DC good...

As expected, just another political hack.

edit on 15-1-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

G-D looney!

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If it's found that members of Congress aided the rioters why shouldn't they be prosecuted?

Let's be honest, there are some aspects to this whole thing that seem to indicate the some inside help. The only question is how high up it goes.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Drama Queen.

Gold digger.

That girl that has tons of guy friends but not a single girlfriend around...you know what I’m talking about.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
When I see claims like this I want to say where is the evidence? Madame Speaker? and let's remember affidavits are not evidence. Nor are theories and conjecture, amirite....

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

A tearful Nancy Pelosi said members of Congress may be prosecuted

Self admission of guilt ?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
She just ran out of cocktail onions and had cut up a regular one.

Too much horseradish in her Bloody Mary.

Too much Tabasco sauce in her Bloody Mary.

She wiped her eyes after squeezing the lime in her gin and tonic.

She all of a sudden gained self-awareness and realized how hated she is.

Her bush got caught in her shirt buttons.

She mistook Icy Hot for Polydent.

Her vodka soaked, deteriorating organs have decayed to the point that her farts are L.D. 50, but she’s a tough bitch and fought through it.

Spilled a shot of Everclear on fresh labiasplasty stitches.

All of these things ran through my head when I read the subject of this thread, then the headline of the article, unfortunately, I did not see any f*cking tears and I’m angry that those jokes just don’t feel as authentic to me anymore.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join