It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19: You have been warned – spread fake news, and you could go to jail

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
All the crazy stuff we predicted here on ATS would happen in the immediate future is unfolding in front of our eyes just as we speak. Crazy right?
The sad news is the feeling experienced from its realization is complete and utter trash. The worst feeling of all.
At least we were right, right? That's so dope!
We're not crazy!
Well, unfortunately for us, it's a pain in the ass.

So now the attack on free speech is blatant and obvious and it truly hurts deep down at my core. Mostly because nobody seem to care at all.

Please take the time to read this disturbing piece of overwhelming sociopathic ideas-
A push to make it illegal to have different opinions or even make jokes about what they ironically call "misinformation" about Covid-19

www.dailymaverick.co.za...

Can't say you've not been warned folks. Shut your mouth and eat the damn coolaid.

edit on 15-1-2021 by St0rD because: Wording

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD
Going to happen in the USA too. The incoming Biden Admin says the definition of "Domestic Terrorism" will be expanded to include certain types of speech.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thought police incoming.

I don't recall that on Bidens campaign list, almost as if his promises don't mean dick and it's about their agenda...
edit on 1/15/2021 by Nivhk because: Why do autocorrects exist?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Once again, nations having "novel" ideas that are unique while falling straight out of the CCP playbook.

Whose pulling whose string?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Going to happen in the USA too. The incoming Biden Admin says the definition of "Domestic Terrorism" will be expanded to include certain types of speech.

Indeed m8.

Just like that woman who got arrested and handcuffed in Australia in her own home in a freaking pyjama for even daring to talk about the idea of a contesting the covid restrictions. Crazy fact-

She even told people to respect the guidelines and wear a mask and social distance. Still got sent to jail for going against the government official story.

How crazy is that?
edit on 15-1-2021 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
America has a Gaping Wound and i'm afraid there will be Much Blood spilled before the Wound Heals.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
America has a Gaping Wound and i'm afraid there will be Much Blood spilled before the Wound Heals.

Exactly my point.

Some people think that because the universe is mostly about love that by denying evil it will simply go away.

The truth is we will pay for the pain we inflicted on this world whether it be intentionally or untentionally. We are in for a massive brutal awakening...

USA is/was the protector and true example of freedom. No wonder why they are working so hard to destroy it.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

That article's from ten months ago.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

They have to arrest the Simpsons now ?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

That article's from ten months ago.

Lmao.

Cmon dude, I understand you might not want to face the implications of what's at stakes here but do you realize this might be one of the most dumb answer ever provided on ATS?

No offence maybe you meant something else. Still from what it looks like, it would be the same as saying to a victim of rape who is coming out years later

"Yo girl, happened years ago, get over it"

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Democrats are undertaking a huge task-
Arresting everyone who disagrees with them.

They gonna need prisons the size of Canada.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Fake news kills.

I have seen the very worst of Covid but a colleague I spoke to told me of a patient she had who died and it turned out the guy had a Facebook page full of Covid fake mows about 5g and it was all a Chinese conspiracy with a splattering if Bill gates stuff.

I have often wondered how many kids have suffered due to fake news about vaccines.

I do think in extreme cases legal consequences for the morons who spread this stuff is acceptable.

It’s the 21st century equivalent of shouting fire in a movie theatre that causes a stampede that’s kills a guy. Lying about the stampede is just like lying about Covid being some kind of 5g hoax because some Qanon idiot said so.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The biggest problem with this is the government medical experts are controlling the scenario, yet other, just as qualified medical experts are calling BS. Now if you want to talk about it which side are you going to believe, both are experts equally renowned in the medical field.
The crux of the matter is you and I know one of them is flat out lying, so which one is it.
The danger is prosecuting any dissent, no matter if you call it misinformation, leads down the path of control.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Fake news kills.

I have seen the very worst of Covid but a colleague I spoke to told me of a patient she had who died and it turned out the guy had a Facebook page full of Covid fake mows about 5g and it was all a Chinese conspiracy with a splattering if Bill gates stuff.

I have often wondered how many kids have suffered due to fake news about vaccines.

I do think in extreme cases legal consequences for the morons who spread this stuff is acceptable.

It’s the 21st century equivalent of shouting fire in a movie theatre that causes a stampede that’s kills a guy. Lying about the stampede is just like lying about Covid being some kind of 5g hoax because some Qanon idiot said so.

Well, I agree spreading harmful nonsense should not go unpunished. Of course, we should also let people make their own mind about stuff of importance by using their logic and using what we proud ourselves to possess: Intligence.

Now, the problem rises when the same people who want to send you to jail for "spreading misinformation" is the same one who spits lies with every breaths they take. Mainstream media is probably the main source of bull# and misinformation being distributed into our minds. It is a disgrace to our intelligence and they want to make you a crimimal for not adhering to their wicked and wrong ideas.

If this goes on, your kid will be prosecuted for having an opinion
You gonna let this happen for real?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

originally posted by: Trueman

Democrats are undertaking a huge task-
Arresting everyone who disagrees with them.

They gonna need prisons the size of Canada.

Those used to be called "ghetto ".

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Who determines what is fake?

the state?
The WHO?
A panel of doctors paid by the state?

F### this.

Individual responsibility must be dead because it used to be up to the individual to believe or not believe a story.

Now it's up to the state?

Kiss my liver-spotted, elderly, wrinkled old ass.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah because the thought that YOU have been lied to is just too much to bare! No one fools otherside of the coin!

This is the end times deception, PROVE ME WRONG.

You're in line to get the mark of the beast son, move along and keep pretending this is all normal and a level headed response to a virus that threatens virtually no one......

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

And who will determine what is fake news?

I guess the Ministry of Truth.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah because the thought that YOU have been lied to is just too much to bare! No one fools otherside of the coin!

This is the end times deception, PROVE ME WRONG.

You're in line to get the mark of the beast son, move along and keep pretending this is all normal and a level headed response to a virus that threatens virtually no one......

What??

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join