It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to Republican fundraisers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I hate even linking to twitter, but something that should be posted everywhere

ALERT: The first fundraising benchmark of 2021 is in 2 days! WIll you help Senate Republicans start this year STRONG? Pitch in now.

I didnt include everyones favorite four letter reply to the message.

A landslide victory can be erased and were told to move on...

Why should anyone believe any election going forward is real?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Republicans who are in high positions failed their people/party by remaining silent during national turmoil.

They can starve as far as I'm concerned.

What did they do during the summer of love?
Did they call out the idiots running states into the ground, killing humans? Or did they hide?

Why would I support someone who rather keep their mouth shut and keep their job then protect their people?

Edit: With how destructive and vocal democrats have been, Republicans have been just as destructive in their silence.
edit on 1/15/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

What? You don't want to do what you're told?

I hear there are reeducation camps on the horizon. Pretty certain the first session is on how secure our elections are.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: loam
No, no. First lesson is how great Winnie the Poo- I mean, CCP is and how we really should have them in the US. Since our government is having such a hard, hard time at being adults.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
And before those people come in,

Democrats would rather kill citizens for silence then simply just stop breaking the law.

Oh noes, did I say negative things about both parties?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
They ain't getting a damn thing from me and they can take THAT to the bank.

I want the quid pro quo now. They can all grow a set and do the right thing or go down with the ship. I'm tired of all talk and no action and I imagine they're about to find out how many others feel the same way.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

What? You don't want to do what you're told?

I hear there are reeducation camps on the horizon. Pretty certain the first session is on how secure our elections are.

Yes, twitter just locked out the "Stop the Steal" guy Raheem Kassum... sheeple might get confused.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Republicans, Democrats, they are the same animal with different names. Their goal is to keep the masses arguing and fighting amongst themselves while they profit off their positions of power and influence.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Republicans who are in high positions failed their people/party by remaining silent during national turmoil.

Did they call out the idiots running states into the ground, killing humans? Or did they hide?

Why would I support someone who rather keep their mouth shut and keep their job then protect their people?

Edit: With how destructive and vocal democrats have been, Republicans have been just as destructive in their silence.

I agree with this completely and this is exactly how I feel. I hope President Trump runs independent and another rogue democrat runs independent also and they both simultaneously destroy the dual party system, fracturing them into a total of at least four parties.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

I want the quid pro quo now. They can all grow a set and do the right thing or go down with the ship. I'm tired of all talk and no action and I imagine they're about to find out how many others feel the same way.

A star bellied Sneech has the perfect facial expression to go along with what you just wrote.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct
It doesn't even need to be Trump, at this point, with how inept our government is, we have 4 years to find a candidate that'll give both parties a run for their money.

Although, those crying for more parties, how many parties besides R&D are holding elected offices?

Maybe instead of focusing on the end game, start working locally?

(Also, I just noticed how the two parties is just social Research and Development)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

A star bellied Sneech has the perfect facial expression to go along with what you just wrote.

I didn't even notice until you said something. And I absolutely love that you know what a Star Bellied Sneetch is.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Money is the life blood of American politics and you can take that to the bank....

I have many GOP friends, some in local political positions that rely on campaign contributions to run.
They realize what happened on the 6th and are retiring and/or looking for jobs. Corporations are pulling all political contributions from the GOP.

The Republicans essentially don't exist anymore and they realize that the events on the 6th brought down a "Grand Old Party"

It's sad. I'm a committed Libertarian but have worked for the GOP as a media geek on their campaigns. They are fine Americans.

www.bloomberg.com...
edit on 15-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Let their party burn.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Now, if only the media allowed us to hold the Democrats to the same standard.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Nivhk

I agree with this completely and this is exactly how I feel. I hope President Trump runs independent and another rogue democrat runs independent also and they both simultaneously destroy the dual party system, fracturing them into a total of at least four parties.

President Trump and a popular Democrat running together on the same ticket as Independants is an excellent idea.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Send your pre-paid fundraising envelope back empty but tape it to a large box.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I won’t be donating to any of them at this point. I’m a registered Republican (for the time being) but lately I have taken on some new views about our political leaders in this country and even more so into the Republican Party.
I won’t donate money or a vote to a group that have proven themselves to be made up of a majority of cowards who thrive on greed.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSilverGate

A good friend of mine was a dedicated Repub donor, sending them at least a few grand every time they asked. Ever since the election and electoral vote fiasco he's been sending back their donation pleas with "PISS OFF" written on them.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Ever since the election and electoral vote fiasco he's been sending back their donation pleas with "PISS OFF" written on them.

Sounds like my correspondence relationship with the NRA. They think I'll forgive them. I tell them not until Wayne buggers-off.

<<   2 >>

join