It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Kill All Republicans’: Amazon Sells 204 Items Promoting Violence, Hate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Everyone knows about Amazon and Parler, so I won't rehash it here. As the headline suggests, Amazons hypocrisy is no less in your face than twitter or farcebook.

According to the article, an organization calling themselves "The media research center" found 204 items on Amazon promoting hate and violence toward President Trump, Republicans, and the police. Of course, all of the links in the article have now been removed by Amazon, but examples include;

a flag with an image of Trump blowing his brains out.
a mug with the slogan “Where is Lee Harvey Oswald now that we really need him?”
a Donald Trump knife rack featuring the head of Trump filled with steak knives.
and an Amazon sponsored t-shirt with the slogan "Kill All Republicans".
Screen Captures from the article:

Other examples of the listings have also disappeared from the link to the MRC. No surprise there. I was able to find other examples of items the article mentions, such as this one...

...but not on amazon.

Obviously, it's PC to encourage and promote violence if it's approved by Democrats and leftist corporations. Not so much if you lean to the conservative side. It is interesting to note that ALL of the over 200 products promoting hate and violence are against Amazons own TOS.

“Amazon does not allow products that promote, incite or glorify hatred, violence, racial, sexual or religious intolerance or promote organizations with such views. We'll also remove listings that graphically portray violence or victims of violence.”

You would think Mr. Bezos would be a bit more subtle, but no...

Amazon is good at policing outside sites it doesn’t like. It doesn’t apply the same standards to itself. The company removed QAnon products from its website on Jan. 11, according to NBC News. The news outlet warned, “Amazon said vendors who attempt to continue to sell such products could be banned from its site.”

It is also worth noting...

The Media Research Center was unable to find any products that advocated for the death of all Democrats.

Imagine that. I'm sure they exist, but Amazon doesn't seem to be interested in carrying them. I wonder why?
Link
edit on 1/15/2021 by Klassified because: With Joe in Nancy's basement

edit on 1/15/2021 by Klassified because: formatting

Working link to article.

edit on 1/15/2021 by Blaine91555 because: edited in working link

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Obviously, the difference is that some things advocate for violence against actual human beings and the rest only advocate for violence against Republicans and conservatives and stuff.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Obviously, the difference is that some things advocate for violence against actual human beings and the rest only advocate for violence against Republicans and conservatives and stuff.

Oh, well that's okay then.
/sarc

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

And, here, I've spent soooo much money on Amazon over the years...and it turns out they hate me.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If it was there the shirt isn't there anymore. I also did a search on "kill all republicans" and nothing matched.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You could post MILLIONS of examples of Liberal hyprocrisy and hatred. Tweets of people wanting to kill/murder/rape Trump and his follow and all his supporters. Amazon products such as those. Liberal journalists/politicians/comedians advocating for awful violence.

But you will never be able to open the eyes of a Democrat. Sorry.

Then think Trump's tweets incite violence.

Lost cause.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Where are "Kill all democrats" stuff?

Saw that in the bottom of the OP, my bad.

edit on 15-1-2021 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
If it was there the shirt isn't there anymore. I also did a search on "kill all republicans" and nothing matched.

Read the OP. I addressed this.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You won't find any. I tried, and so did the MRC.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: HalWesten

Read the OP. I addressed this.

Why would I do that? I'm trying to be like every other responder...

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I edited, saw that.

So is this the "unity" that the left wanted?

I can't keep up with all the new definitions.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This stuff generally stays up longer because most of us who run across it don't run and cry about it. We click off of it and keep looking for what we came for. It's not our first instinct to keep everyone from buying something we may not like or agree with. When the shoe is on the other foot, they scream the house down until they are heard. If they aren't heard well... they just may ignite something. Who knows? It's a gamble. Better to pull it right?

It would be interesting to hear what Amazon's thoughts on this were. I'm thinking they'll say they didn't realize it was there.
edit on 1/15/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
If they were conducting a class in sociology, this would be a lesson of hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I edited, saw that.

So is this the "unity" that the left wanted?

I can't keep up with all the new definitions.

You need the latest edition of the Newspeak dictionary. I'll see if I can have one delivered to you by "the junior spies".

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
And, here, I've spent soooo much money on Amazon over the years...and it turns out they hate me.

I don't give the mother lover any of my money. Screw the Bezos.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But the Amazon is cool. I got 48 AA batteries for fifteen bucks man!

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
This stuff generally stays up longer because most of us who run across things like this don't run and cry about it. We click off of it and keep looking for what we came for. It's not our first instinct to keep everyone from buying something we may not like or agree with. When the shoe is on the other foot, they scream the house down until they are heard. If they aren't heard well... they just may ignite something. Who knows? It's a gamble. Better to pull it right?

It would be interesting to hear what Amazon's thoughts on this were. I'm thinking they'll say they didn't realize it was there.

This is the issue. Conservatives don't b*tch and moan over every little thing. Squeaky wheel gets the oil.

At Amazon, twitter, etc they have freaking progressive employee groups putting pressure on the companies plus all the external groups.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

204 items on Amazon promoting hate and violence toward President Trump, Republicans, and the police.

Depressing. Land of the Free my ass. Only 204 items?!? WHY OH WHY?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I think what is required is a good strong does of perspective.

It's one thing to wear a T-shirt that says "Kill all pigs", and it's another thing to actually promote real life violence against LEO.

As a free thinking conservative I understand this difference so I don't take offense when somebody has a T-shirt with a Kill XYZ slogan on it, and I'm not afraid of them either, because I acknowledge and accept that the person wearing it in all likelihood is a 25 year old virgin living in their parent's basement, who spends most of their spare time on social media talking about things that they neither have the capacity nor the capability to do.

Liberals, on the other hand, often seem to lack perspective, and to react to anything that they don't like with either hatred or abject terror. They don't understand the difference between saying something and intending to do something, or between them imagining a threat and there actually being one.

I say let those "offensive" items remain, so long as conservatives area allowed to put up the equivelant.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But the Amazon is cool. I got 48 AA batteries for fifteen bucks man!

Don't those things cost like ... maybe 10% of that for some Asian child in a sweat shop to make?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join