It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Generation In Flight Countermeasure / Counterclockwise Spiral Galaxy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Since I moved to South Carolina outside of Columbia, I see things I never saw before in my time here on earth. In my opinion some ours, some theirs.

On a weekly basis this big boy does a flyover near Columbia. It’s annoying because his engines are so loud they shake the house anywhere from 3:00AM to 5:45AM. Finally one day I got up to see what was making the noise and I saw what I perceived as a triangular image. I was corrected however by an in house expert here on ATS. OK, fine.

Anyway I didn't hear this guy for several months in 2020 and wondered whether they retired or transferred the aircraft as its military as it never appears on Flightradar24. Then I was out at 5:00AM one clear morning in December 2020 and once again I see him. To me it sounds like his engines were either changed out or overhauled. That would explain his disappearance This video was taken at a distance which I estimate at 2 to 3 miles out.

What’s really wild is the next generation countermeasure that he now has as it used to be a pulsating flashing orange light.

Now it’s a Counterclockwise Spiral Galaxy. It’s beautiful. Sorry for the heavy breathing in the beginning as I ran to get my camera.

Spiral Galaxy Countermeasure

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

You see that face your avatar is making? I'm making that same face right now. Can you get a screenshot of the "Galaxy" part? I watched it, but I just see some light moving far off in the distance ...

Did I miss it?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByteChanger

You see that face your avatar is making? I'm making that same face right now. Can you get a screenshot of the "Galaxy" part? I watched it, but I just see some light moving far off in the distance ...

Did I miss it?

Actually, come to think of it, my face was the same way when I tried to watch that video, trying to figure out what the hell it is all about with that video.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What would the purpose of such a spiral be?

If I had to come up with a rocket, I would not rely on just letting it aiming at a point of light. I would combine heat seeking the hot parts of the engine, use mathematics / physics to calculate possible flight or evading paths, use radar too.

Or do you think it is something exotic?

My professional background with planes:

I liked that F22 game on the PS1 a lot. I never shot down anything, but I liked the idea I could, if I just knew what I did. I once crashed into my foe but not by intention. Blind chicken sometimes find's a seed, too. So trust my input on this one, as it's just me trying to make sense of it.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
ALIENS disguised as countermeasure.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ByteChanger

You see that face your avatar is making?

No, they removed my Avatar months ago and will not let me reload it. But you can see it. That means I am special and am being tracked. Right?

I always know when I found something as the SOP MO is "don't see it"

How foolish can people be. So just who is the countermeasure for? Citizens of the USA because all things Russian ad China already know where our planes are 24 / 7.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

It's not a countermeasure. It's the camera causing it to look like that. It's just a standard light on the aircraft.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

No, this guy is USA all the way.

Plus, thank you as I know when I have a goody as all the big guns here on ATS show up on my thread. To me this is just minor junk. Nothing. So its fooking top secret? Really? That's why its on You Tube as "cant touch this"

At leas not yet and they would be the real conspiracy when they pull it.

Go ahead and laugh it off. I along with several others have watched this guy for several years.

Now, go away and do your research on Cirquids Technology. Then we can discuss further.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Big gun here chiming in.

That's not a countermeasure... it's something else. You see near your location is a reverse engineering R&D lab. Its inauspicious so not many know about it. Underneath the lab are tunnels that go to a joint human alien facility. What you saw is actually a new device they are testing on the aircraft joint developed by "them" its called a BA-L1g-HT. It can detect objects through different frequencies in the electromagnetic range than radar. Primarily in the terahertz range. In some ways its more compatible to the human eye when used.
edit on 17-1-2021 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's not a countermeasure. It's the camera causing it to look like that. It's just a standard light on the aircraft.
I also see a light, rather plain looking.

originally posted by: Waterglass
Now it’s a Counterclockwise Spiral Galaxy. It’s beautiful. Sorry for the heavy breathing in the beginning as I ran to get my camera.
You didn't mention it in this thread, but didn't you mention in another thread you're a stroke survivor? 60% of stroke survivors have some kind of vision issues after their stroke and they often go undiagnosed. I'm just wondering if that could be a factor since I'm not seeing what you're describing and apparently neither are some other posters. It looks like an ordinary light to me.

Stroke survivors’ views and experiences on impact of visual impairment

Approximately 60% of stroke survivors have visual impairment (Hepworth et al., 2015) which typically relates to impaired central or peripheral vision, eye movement abnormalities, or visual perceptual defects (Rowe & VIS Group, 2009a).
I assure you I'm not part of any conspiracy to hide the truth. I'm just wondering if you might be seeing it differently than the rest of us, and there could be a valid reason for that.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Disappointed. Very, very disappointed about this thread. I was excited to have a conversation about cirquids. I just saw a excellent documentary on youtube about reverse engineered alien cirquid technology. The host making all the connections was Jacque Schitt. Fascinating stuff. Highly recommend.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
You are massively mistaken. Both you and the OP have no idea what you are talking about. You need to both stop meddling in things you dont understand. Tell me more about why you think what you see is something else.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: thebozeian
No your wrong.You need open your mind and accept the impossible that its a Tr3b!!OP next time look at it with night vision goggles and take some pics then..

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebozeian
a reply to: BASSPLYR
You are massively mistaken. Both you and the OP have no idea what you are talking about. You need to both stop meddling in things you dont understand. Tell me more about why you think what you see is something else.
I'll bet you didn't even watch the documentary on youtube that BASSPLYR mentioned!

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
I just saw a excellent documentary on youtube about reverse engineered alien cirquid technology. The host making all the connections was Jacque Schitt. Fascinating stuff. Highly recommend.
I did see a documentary on the turbo encabulator one time from a host with a name like that, though maybe not the same host.

a reply to: Blackfinger
I've already suggested Waterglass may want to look into the latest night vision camera tech which he did and said it's expensive, but like all new technologies that are expensive when first introduced, I think the prices will come down. For example:

Looks like it's already 4.5 years old tech, there could be even better tech by now, or that may be getting cheaper.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger
Pfftt, another know it all big gun are we? It was long established by myself and Zaphod that Tr3b was NOT an aircraft platform at all but in fact a secret government operation to connect with stolen Nazi time travel equipment using modern digital interfaces. You should become more learned Lenny!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I'll bet you didn't even watch the documentary on YouTube that BASSPLYR mentioned!
Why would I watch something on YouTube? If its there and hasn't been deleted then I KNOW its just a fake. When it gets deleted then I KNOW its real and I try and watch it. And anyway I'm not going to watch something or listen to someone just because they can prove me wrong, that's not very objective analysis at all is it?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I like turtles

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Interesting.

S+F !
edit on 20-1-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: thebozeian
You know nothing John Snow!!!The Nazi Bell was stolen by the Russians and test flown over the USA.How do you thing Roswell happened?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I assure you I'm not part of any conspiracy to hide the truth. I'm just wondering if you might be seeing it differently than the rest of us, and there could be a valid reason for that.

Yes, I had a massive stroke and was in hospital for over 30 days. In ICU for over 10. Was initially blind and could not walk. I am not some old crusty fat person. It was my 7th concussion, as the prior six were football and hockey injuries. Yes, the stroke has changed my senses. I will admit that I can sense energy but it doesn't happen often. Plus, I am now beginning to wonder whether I can see things that you and others cant. As far as the video goes, I have filmed this guy numerous times. First time I ever saw what I saw on him per this thread. Before he was using a orange at random pulsating flashing, in my opinion countermeasure. Hes also flying perpendicular to me so I am NOT filming the engine intake. Before I post anything else on the internet in the future I will have a 2nd person confirm what I am seeing. I also have finally found a night vision camera to buy. It runs around $2500 but will either confirm or deny what we see down here.

I could go deeper with my abilities but that's another thread for another day. It gets weird. See Sled735 thread in paranormal and my entries. All true.

<<   2 >>

join