It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Unknown Noise Caught On Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The woods are full of odd sounds. I was staying in a BNB in Fredericksburg, TX once. It was a country cabin type deal out towards that big rock they have. This was when i still smoked, and was outside having a ciggie around 1am. There is this steep hill behind the property, to the east, that rises up maybe 300 feet, and is only about 150 feet across. I hear this loud scream, then heavy thudding footsteps and crashing foliage. The scream was like what you'd hear in Jurassic Park. The sound of its footsteps...about .75 steps per second, and it sounded like it weighed several tons.

I put out my cigarette quickly, then went to get back in bed (when i travel i keep my pistol next to the bed at night). I've been in Fredericksburg countless times before and after. That experience is unique.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: marceldp1
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Think i did it right

Thanks for that.

Quite a few suggestions that it sounds like it could be in pain, whatever it is. Maybe an animal that lost a mate. Could it be in a trap?

But no overall agreement on what it could be

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: loueber
it was a wolf... more important question is, who takes a baby with them hunting in the woods?

Why not? Better than taking a baby to a bar or some crowded restaurant. Hunting is not intrinsically dangerous, unless you are the game. Taking a kid out into the wild and teaching him or her from a young age to appreciate the outdoors is about the best thing you can do for a young one.

But not babies.
Hell , I am an old country boy and would never do that.
I waited with mine till they were 5 years old.
edit on 1/15/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Lol a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Tossing my hat in the ring.

Only one thing gets my neck hairs up.
I'm going with BF.

I've never heard a moose OR wolf sound like that & I've heard both.

Oh an bears running thru the woods actually sound like bears, it's their pattern of running that's distinctive.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Have no idea, but I feel like if I was there, I would not search out the source!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join