It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Donald Trump declassifies Obamagate documents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CthruU
If i was a gambler - my money would still be on JB & Co never seeing a single day in office - wow what a big gamble all things considered ehh.......we'll see very very soon.

I've got $10grand that says you're wrong.

I don't think you've ever agreed with a single thing I've ever said if we look back on it all......which is fine, your also quite a intelligent individual and i weirdly enjoyed tug a war-ing with you, however i won't take that bet - i understand the very high risk at face value as people do change their minds and chicken out come crunch time, so if wrong end of day you will have the satisfaction of chopping me down - a scenario you have tried and failed to date to achieve.

I wish you luck but know this- your win will prove to be humanities loss but the sadest part of all is that most know this but their blind hatred for one mans personality blocks the greater truth.

I read in another thread here today exactly what is meant to happen - i couldn't believe my eyes that someone actually stumbled on our endgame but as said people can and do chicken out, however the reason I put it all out to air is because simply you don't need so many troops to secure the inauguration, we are not that far down the civil war road to justify the numbers - are we???? In all reality. So maybe it really still is a go.

Those troops are there to protect trump when/if he pulls the big one out of his sleeve, but all hell will break loose if he does.

Think why all the commotion, why the urgency to get him out like today if possible, why even the accusations of theft of WH property? I mean it really is and has been a constant witchhunt every single step.

I for one hope he follows through and we see the greatest moment as plannned in US political modern history, a moment that will be infamous for the rest of recorded days and celebrated by generations to come.

Anyway I've said to much but hey good luck.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It has nothing to do with national security.

That's what I said.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
I wish you luck but know this- your win will prove to be humanities loss but the saddest part of all is that most know this but their blind hatred for one mans personality blocks the greater truth.

"Your win"? Did you actually mean that?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

You could have just said that you don't want to put your money where your mouth is instead of giving me a double helping of word salad.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Mine went down and most Americans though perhaps you claimed some itemization entries you used to get but were lost. Could you please provide additional color? If not, I understand.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JSpader

The itemization piece is where it went up.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

If i was a gambler - my money would still be on JB & Co never seeing a single day in office - wow what a big gamble all things considered ehh.......we'll see very very soon.

That's a tuff call because of destiny. Certain events are going to take place.
They're set in stone just as solid as events of the past. Nothing is going to
happen but what's supposed to happen. We have no control over any of it.

And don't take that bet with out getting at least 3 to 1 odds
edit on 15-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Between 33%-36% of each of my paychecks goes to taxes. One of which is the SS tax that includes “disability”. It brings great joy when I see many of my neighbors sitting out on their porches drinking beer reaping the benefits of disability and welfare as I come home from a long days worth of work. Merca’ heck yeah!

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

He may have lived in a state that lost its SALT deductions too.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So what i dont get is, that if this investigation happened. People were debriefed, investigated by FBI, there is evidence of what they did (and this goes for ANYTHING he declassifies) ....whats the point?
if the authorities in charge that compiled all this stuff did nothing , then whats the point? no one will do anything now. All it will do is let 75mill people say "yeah that figures"... and move on.
No one from the other side will believe anything that proves anything against the deep state. Honestly it will make the right hate the left even more.
Seeing how courts did nothing when confronted with legit proof of election fraud. Nor did they even TRY to look at proof, and by that ill just remark on the video evidence that i seen with my own eyes on video. If video evidence is admissible in normal court cases as proof, why not for election fraud?

what possibly could come of this? even if he appoints a special investigator.. nothing will come of it.

I say dump everything classified, burn the bridge, and let the people start with personal lawsuits against the the players.
He should have done all this stuff his first month in office.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

3 to 1 odds?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Done.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Between 33%-36% of each of my paychecks goes to taxes. One of which is the SS tax that includes “disability”. It brings great joy when I see many of my neighbors sitting out on their porches drinking beer reaping the benefits of disability and welfare as I come home from a long days worth of work. Merca’ heck yeah!

There's some things us Brits share with you Yanks and that is one of them

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Boring.

He should release the UFO files.

And all the MKUltra stuff. You know the real ones.

He's desperate now, he's no interest in the truth, only hurting the Dems and tying to install himself as dictator. He seems to have an affinity with them.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: 38181

There's some things us Brits share with you Yanks and that is one of them

I had to sign on benefits for a month in the late 90's, 1st time in my life. Back then, for 6 weeks, once i finished my daily job hunt/application filling, i could afford to go to the pub for a few pints each night, provide power to my flat and feed myself and my cat (but got bored very quickly).

Fast forward to my last signing on experience, 2017. I get just enough to get by on, no extra cash for anything, even as a non-smoker. The days you speak about, in the UK anyway, are long gone.
edit on 15/1/21 by djz3ro because: Typo

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: loueber
He should have done all this stuff his first month in office.

And yet ... he didn't.

Everyone who's on my ass in this thread should take a moment.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
linktr.ee...

This link was sent to me. It includes a very long list of declassified documents. I hope the link works as I'm not very good at these things. If it doesn't, maybe someone with more skill could help?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Snarl

Him lording stuff over his (perceived) enemies (like Clinton and Pelosi) is why they never let up him for four years.

LMAO Wow one would have to be a master at fooling themselves to
believe such hokey backwards thinking. You just despise Trump with
out any reason at all. Except the ones that sound good in your mind.
But anyone can see right thru you.

This is coming from a guy who just the other day called Trump a prophet and how he’s righteously still the POTUS.

Pot, meet kettle.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: dragonridr

He may have lived in a state that lost its SALT deductions too.

^^^^ this, and the same thing happened to me.

But have no fear, Joe is here to put SALT deductions back on the table, if I remember hearing that correctly. I guess I should be doing back flips given where I live and housing prices.

Not to mention the "Biden Bump" in the financial markets has been a boon to portfolios, at least that's what I've seen.

But as the smart analysts are saying, all of this is a sugar high, and will be wearing off presently.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
But have no fear, Joe is here to put SALT deductions back on the table, if I remember hearing that correctly. I guess I should be doing back flips given where I live and housing prices.

Either that or make each state revenue neutral when it comes to money paid into the Treasury and paid out. I'm tired of paying for broke ass states.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join