It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing wealth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I have always been interested in remote viewing. It takes time, patience and dedication to gain this skill. With a team of remote viewers the accuracy is said to be at 100% but dont take my word on it. My question is who is a remote viewer here? Or maybe you have the skill naturally and dont know it? My grandpa gave me a large bar of precious metal from a mine when I was very young, I wont say what the metal was. I stashed the precious metal bar at a undisclosed location. Can you guess where it is? If you are right ill message you. This is a very tricky challenge but I know it will be easy to some and they wont even know it. Hint: Country:Canada, Location: Saskatchewan. If you guess right, you will unlock a wealth of opportunity.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: unknown32

Been trying for a short time with some success (at least I think success) but my best success was earlier in life by pure chance that I experienced a series of unintentional remote viewing encounters and it blew my mind

I read the CIA report titled ‘Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process’
Very detailed analysis of why and how the human consciousness works and how it can be utilised by the CIA and the Army for remote viewing (information gathering)

I’m gonna try to answer your question but my guess is, I won’t be able to.
But I hope someone on ATS does, seeing that amazing phenomenon in action is impressive

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

The first thing that popped into my mind was Prince Albert in the can, thus Prince Albert National Park buried in a can.

edit on 15-1-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

platinum. water well.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
No it's germanium and there is likely a reason that its price is about to soar either new technology or use
edit on 15-1-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Palladium behind the house

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
my partner says its up a hill , near a tree , near a small body of water , dark brown box nothing fancy , its not buried
its just hidden well

she thinks its silver

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The gold nugget is at your family’s house in Regina. I hope they are doing well and staying warm this winter. Send them my best

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

a small bar, surrounded by thin trees, or bush. a rock next to it. close to your house. you live in an open area, lots of land. not near water, but there is water there. above is just the thinly sparse tree tops. below, lots of leaves and covered ground. something limestone nearby. not to do with what you're asking.

overcast. late in the day. not a hot day. the air smells alive. twigs, most of all.. but it's next to a rock. stuck in the ground. or, no.. wasnt you.

-- wasnt you that places the rock. but it stands out.

edit on 15-1-2021 by DogWithABone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Will you let us know if someone got it right? No need to identify who got it right just that someone did. I’m curious.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

silver, wood shed.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Silver. In Saskatoon...yours or his property. Gravel, to the side, close to house or prop.

Who REALLY knows?

One can "see" without eyes, "feel" without hands, "speak" without sound, and "move" without moving.

I am a 5th gen "sensitive"...which means nothing in the scheme.....and, Im prob incorrect.*

*PS Who is "Suzy"...or "Lucy"...and do you know why she's screaming at me?

Peace.............................................................................................
edit on 15-1-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well did anybody get a PM LOL I didn't...

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I’m totally 100% guessing. But what I’m seeing In my brain, is lots of white, snow flakes, and ugly pine trees. Carry on.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So did anyone get it?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
You were not close at all

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Thank you, Not golda reply to: brianrook

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
No not yeta reply to: vlawde

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: unknown32
I have always been interested in remote viewing. It takes time, patience and dedication to gain this skill. With a team of remote viewers the accuracy is said to be at 100% but dont take my word on it. My question is who is a remote viewer here? Or maybe you have the skill naturally and dont know it? My grandpa gave me a large bar of precious metal from a mine when I was very young, I wont say what the metal was. I stashed the precious metal bar at a undisclosed location. Can you guess where it is? If you are right ill message you. This is a very tricky challenge but I know it will be easy to some and they wont even know it. Hint: Country:Canada, Location: Saskatchewan. If you guess right, you will unlock a wealth of opportunity.

This isn't the way remote viewing works. You've already told us way too much to be able to do it correctly. The trick with remote viewing is to try to keep it separate from your own imagination. If you tell me it's a bar of metal hidden in Saskatchewan, I'm immediately trying to think of someplace you could have hidden it. I've just ruined the viewing.

What you could do instead is give somebody the metal to hide for you, have them take a photo of it where it's hidden, and then put the photo in and envelope, write a number on the envelope and hide it. Then they give you the number on the envelope, which you give to us. That way even you don't know where it is, but can be able to find out. It still doesn't eliminate the possibility that we're being precognitive by reading your mind in the future after you've retrieved it, but for a little while we wouldn't be just trying to guess. That's important. No guessing. Just experiencing.

Even then it probably wouldn't work, though, because most remote viewers need trained guides (a lot like snipers need spotters) to keep them from locking onto images or feelings. I don't have one. Not many people do. What you're looking for are sideshow fortune tellers, not legitimate remote viewers.
edit on 18-1-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
could we train ourselves up using the declassified CIA documents ?

or we wont be able to as Im, sure they would have left out some pertinent details
edit on 19-1-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join