It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp's Latest report on the continued efforts real study of the phenomenon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
There's not a whole lot I can add to or talk about what's in George Knapp's excellent report Here:

www.mysterywire.com...

That said,I actually hold out hope that before I keel over we might, might, get a genuine clue about what the governments of this world know about the UFO/UAP phenom...

Nah...

Enjoy the brief video, you just might learn quite a bit about just how seriously the US Government takes this crazy UAP phenom. @@

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
There's not a whole lot I can add to or talk about what's in George Knapp's excellent report Here:

www.mysterywire.com...

That said,I actually hold out hope that before I keel over we might, might, get a genuine clue about what the governments of this world know about the UFO/UAP phenom...

Nah...

Enjoy the brief video, you just might learn quite a bit about just how seriously the US Government takes this crazy UAP phenom. @@

MARK! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN????? THANKS FOR THIS LINK, AND YOU'RE MISSED šŸ˜”

Edit: if it's not to much to ask, one day I'd love to go on one of your trips for an overnighter looking up at the sky's. Looks like you and knapp have some amazing experiences to share. Seriously I'll pay my way and drop some coin. šŸ˜

edit on 15-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Unavailable to Europeans

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Can it be embedded?

Bitchute YT something? I know Knapp was supposed to get the channel to work overseas. Where is he on that?

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Is there a title to the video?

Maybe its up on the 'tube i can check if it is

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Trying I am...
www.mysterywire.com...

MYSTERY WIREĀ ā€”Ā The clock is ticking for the Pentagonā€™s hush hush program to investigate UFOs.Ā  Itā€™s called the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force (UAPTF), and it has been ordered to prepare a detailed overview of the UFO mystery for submission to Congress.

However, there are already challenges to meeting this deadline.

The first public mention of the UAPTF came in June 2020 when the Senate Intelligence Committee formally asked the Pentagon for a comprehensive analysis of the UFO mystery.

Over the previous three years, members and staff of key committees had received closed door briefings about startling encounters between the U.S. military and UAPs.

Senate Intelligence Chairman Sen. Marco RubioĀ acknowledged to Mystery WireĀ that lawmakers consider this to be a serious matter.

www.mysterywire.com...

www.mysterywire.com...

It absolutely will not let me link the video directly. I did everything l could i swear to dogšŸ˜šŸ¤”šŸ˜šŸ˜

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
In the meantime.

[

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Cool Beans Springer! Have always enjoyed and respected George Knapp's interview's, Documentaries and general take on things.

For our friends unable to watch or get to the website... a brief summary below.

It will be interesting to see what is presented to Congress, as a provision authorized the task force to prepare a comprehensive analysis of the UFO mystery and submit it to Congress within 180 days, meaning around June 1st.
Chris Mellon and Luiz Elizonda have left TTSA but are still supportive of DeLong's project. They are currently working behind the scenes getting other Politicians interested in the UAP events.

Senate Intelligence Chairman Sen. Marco Rubio told Mystery Wire, "ā€œThis is a very simple equation for me,ā€ Rubio told Mystery Wire. ā€œThere are things flying over our military installations. We donā€™t know what they are or where theyā€™re from. We donā€™t know if itā€™s some other country thatā€™s doing it and we need to know the answer to that question, simple.ā€ In august 2020, the Pentagon formally announced the creation of the task force, and in late December, the massive bill containing government funding and covid relief was signed into law, as first reported by blogger Danny Silva.

ā€œThis is a process, not an event,ā€ Elizondo said trying to lower public expectations. ā€œWeā€™re asking the U.S. government to engage in something that historically it never wanted to engage in. I think a lot of people have these false hopes that disclosure is here, and all of a sudden have this huge announcement by the U.S. government.ā€ Progress is being made, Elizondo says. The task force report will be just the beginning. He hopes congress will authorize a permanent UAP program, one that has a budget and the authority to truly investigate a perplexing mystery.

Apologies to those that can't get to website at this time, I know they have been trying to get that fixed. I'm sure that eventually that will be resolved but I can sympathize with your frustration.

Johnny

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Hi ,

found it on apple

podcasts.apple.com...

The podcast is about an hour.

Have fun

edit on 15-1-2021 by lotusaugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Also...

Cool BeansĀ 

Haven't heard that colloquial term since living in Rockville Maryland. It also gives away AGE.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Unavailable to Europeans

Do you have a VPN? Change to a US server.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Haven't heard that colloquial term since living in Rockville Maryland. It also gives away AGE.

You lived in Rockville, MD? How long ago? I lived in Damascus, I'm sure you'd know where that is...

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Study the Phenomenon is the biggest grey area to try and examine. The phenomena has been the same through the centuries and the decades to now. "Objects" that fly with characteristics that defy human knowledge, they appear and disappear at will, they come in all shapes, sizes and colours, just what is there to study?
I think the authorities (and that includes all other governments) know what they are overall and they know they are NOT extra-terrestrial. I do not believe that anybody has an object and that includes the area 51 BS. What they (the PTB) want is to try and pinpoint the location of the appearances. That's why they are interested in places like Skinwalker, but, it's the biggest but, it's a small area but the "entities" are not playing the game, ie. not showing any "equipment" or methods and are quite random, so they cannot be relied on to "perform" regularly so a study can find no correlations.
I think that rather say they are studying the phenomena they are trying to "catch" one. In other words they are not interested in the objects and performances per se but the how. By that I mean if they can discover the mechanism how they do it then we can "follow" them and the rest falls into place.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous
Cool Beans Springer! Have always enjoyed and respected George Knapp's interview's, Documentaries and general take on things.

For our friends unable to watch or get to the website... a brief summary below.

It will be interesting to see what is presented to Congress, as a provision authorized the task force to prepare a comprehensive analysis of the UFO mystery and submit it to Congress within 180 days, meaning around June 1st.
Chris Mellon and Luiz Elizonda have left TTSA but are still supportive of DeLong's project. They are currently working behind the scenes getting other Politicians interested in the UAP events.

Senate Intelligence Chairman Sen. Marco Rubio told Mystery Wire, "ā€œThis is a very simple equation for me,ā€ Rubio told Mystery Wire. ā€œThere are things flying over our military installations. We donā€™t know what they are or where theyā€™re from. We donā€™t know if itā€™s some other country thatā€™s doing it and we need to know the answer to that question, simple.ā€ In august 2020, the Pentagon formally announced the creation of the task force, and in late December, the massive bill containing government funding and covid relief was signed into law, as first reported by blogger Danny Silva.

ā€œThis is a process, not an event,ā€ Elizondo said trying to lower public expectations. ā€œWeā€™re asking the U.S. government to engage in something that historically it never wanted to engage in. I think a lot of people have these false hopes that disclosure is here, and all of a sudden have this huge announcement by the U.S. government.ā€ Progress is being made, Elizondo says. The task force report will be just the beginning. He hopes congress will authorize a permanent UAP program, one that has a budget and the authority to truly investigate a perplexing mystery.

Apologies to those that can't get to website at this time, I know they have been trying to get that fixed. I'm sure that eventually that will be resolved but I can sympathize with your frustration.

Johnny

Thanks for sharing!
This thread has 39 flags at the moment so I was very curious of what is going on in here but I cant see the video here in Sweden.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Trying I am...
www.mysterywire.com...

MYSTERY WIREĀ ā€”Ā The clock is ticking for the Pentagonā€™s hush hush program to investigate UFOs.Ā  Itā€™s called the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force (UAPTF), and it has been ordered to prepare a detailed overview of the UFO mystery for submission to Congress.

However, there are already challenges to meeting this deadline.

The first public mention of the UAPTF came in June 2020 when the Senate Intelligence Committee formally asked the Pentagon for a comprehensive analysis of the UFO mystery.

Over the previous three years, members and staff of key committees had received closed door briefings about startling encounters between the U.S. military and UAPs.

Senate Intelligence Chairman Sen. Marco RubioĀ acknowledged to Mystery WireĀ that lawmakers consider this to be a serious matter.

www.mysterywire.com...

www.mysterywire.com...

It absolutely will not let me link the video directly. I did everything l could i swear to dogšŸ˜šŸ¤”šŸ˜šŸ˜

A 4 min. clip with the same description is on Mystery Wires's YT page... Is this what Springer linked to on the MW website?

I'm in Europe so can't verify without a VPN.

edit on 15-1-2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

You lived in Rockville, MD? How long ago? I lived in Damascus, I'm sure you'd know where that is...

Years ago... but family is there. Chevy Chase too?šŸ˜
North of Rockville. There's a battlefield there, and I got family in Frederick. Antietam battlefield up there to the west.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Wow small world... my stomping grounds was from up above Frederick to down around the beltway... this was over 20 years ago though, I've been up in PA for 20 years now.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

I lived there briefly lol with family... first house on the right on Sulky lane. I'm in Pittsburgh and have been for a looooooong time. Was wiser to not be a firefighter down there near D.C.. firefighters get shot at in the D.C. area.

Family(s) did government work near Rockville...

I was just a simpleton.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: wtbengineer

I lived there briefly lol with family... first house on the right on Sulky lane. I'm in Pittsburgh and have been for a looooooong time. Was wiser to not be a firefighter down there near D.C.. firefighters get shot at in the D.C. area.

Family(s) did government work near Rockville...

I was just a simpleton.

Where in the world did you obtain such? That looks to my untrained eye to be silver by the oxidation I see.
Thank you for risking your life putting out fires for strangers who live in your city!

So, I too can't wait to get that report from our gov on UFO's. We all know something, as Rubio was saying, is certainly going on that we cannot understand it's current origin because in my estimation we have tech that doesn't match the UFO's. I suspect it is great to think finally we get to meet some of our Galactic neighbors, but it is still going to be a bit scary for people.

edit on 16-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join