It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden is Donald J Trumps shadow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
For most of us, we sensed that Joe is a bigger con man then Trump. Sadly , but true, it is all now playing out. Remember , nothing in DC happens without politicians approval .

Read and watch the video.
And remember most of what Joe said on his TV speech is totally the past dream of DJT. Will Americans realize it... Nope, remember we vote on politician dreams.

By the way, no way will 15 dollar and hour wage become possible, reason why, well, groceries are not being shoplifted enough yet. When you pay 4.50 for an apple, first you will see OLD PEOPLE shoplifting first . ( why do I know this, because its happening here in the country I live in )
There is no good when artificial money is placed in the hands of the business owners. I saw this in Hawaii when foods stamp allowance was upped. Food and other stuff for some reason saw an increase of price. So raising the wage to 15 bucks an hour will do 2 things and you all know what it will do.

Anyway , about Joe being Trumps shadow, his speech was watch DJT ran on. Nothing much will happen other then you WILL start seeing cars made in India and China imported to America. Then you'll see them companies in joint ownership with American companies if America is lucky, but I don't think that will happen any time too soon.

One note: you should only be buying fresh imported fruit. Try to stay away from canned imported fruit. You'll be amazed to find out the working conditions of imported workers to those factories of the canned fruits.

Can someone post the video of Joe giving the motivational speech without showing how, when, where and who is going to implement it all. Even Trump had a difficult time with business owners that are pro American.

And was a national health program proposed ? It should have. You may not all realize it but a nation can still have a private and national mandatory plan for all citizens. Non citizens ( illegals ) must pay cash up front, at least in this country.

If you travel aboard now, make SURE you buy travel health insurance. A good international company is AIU.

edit on 0100000030272021-01-14T20:27:30-06:00273001pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Joe Biden is China's Bitch.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Joe Biden is China's Bitch.

you are 1/2 right

we here in this part of the world say Joe is China's dog, and not pet dog either. remember some Chinese still eat dog

I am most interested in who in the military gets sacked or retires soon after Jan. 21. 2021.

I think you Charles can find that out much faster then I can. Not sure if the Military Times will publish it ?

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Joe Biden is a celebrated racist. According to his own VP and according to every single person on Earth

Old ‘pro-segregation’ Joe (“we don’t want to live in a jungle”) is going to ensure that black Americans are kept down, and his supporters avidly approve of his stance on that front

As for his shocking foreign policies, his plan really does seem to be “bankrupt America within four short years”

Like obama, he will not be remembered

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
There are still a few of us in the US who are informed voters.
Other than that , the others watch those ridiculous "reality shows" .

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Our entire government is a cheap reality show.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

ol pisspants biden

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I am surprised he stayed coherant for that whole video. It is a first. I see he took no questions, because he can read but cannot talk outside the script someone has written for him.

The Dems believe in pipe dreams, he makes up things about major economists backing his plan, sure, you can find people who agree with you if you look, but I would bet long range economists disagree with much of his plans. He again is being a politician, saying he will get things done that he will not accomplish...just like all presidents have done. The Dems have the house and Senate, so it will be easier to get some of his extreme spending plan approved, one where our kids and grandkids will foot the bill. I know he does not believe that this is even close to over, civil unrest encouraged by the left and Democratic party is not going to just turn off, their plan to suppress the conservatives is going to lead to a lot of problems, and Biden and his party will never be able to control the far lefts and progressives either. Nobody can control anarchists.

The Democrats are more guilty than Trump at stirring up civil unrest with the help of their puppet media giants. The Media will soon find they put trust in the wrong party, because MSM will be taken out of the picture if they say anything that can be twisted to make it sound like it is against the Democrats. The Democrats in society are mostly good, but not the ones desiring power and control in DC. I do not trust any high ranking politicians no matter what party, they have to make deals with the devils in power to get anything at all for the people who elected, and those crumbs are nothing compared to what gets whisked away to the alies of the politicians. Nothing changes, this group in DC is no less corrupt than past times, in fact I think most have gotten worse, I wish the good congressmen and woman would not succumb to following lies and deceit, but I can't believe in fairy tales or Santa clause

join